Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 25, 2019 09:09AM

Yes, Clearvision,

that is so true. The Mooji Foundation very much look to us here at Cult Ed for advice. They respect our opinions very highly! Whatever we recommend, they follow obediently. That is their cult conditioning after all... it's not like they can think for themselves.

lol

But yes, of course we must copy everything before we make comment on it, so as to send it to the U.K. Charities Commission and other regulatory bodies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 25, 2019 01:24PM

Interesting new development.

Apparently Tony has personally been making a few calls - trying to work out which of his former inner circle cult members talked to Be scofield for her article.

Someone who knows Moo well recently posted this on their Facebook page:

"Today my ex Guru called me by turning one of ex team member( who was like a sister to me before the call)against me through her phone. They tried their best to convince me that I'm the source of Be Scofield article. It was amazing that the hypnotic tricks didn't work & my inner warrior stood forth and confronted him on every fact mentioned in article. I'm surprised by all the courage that came forward especially when one's speaking truth. All those years of burden of things unsaid is finally released. Let's hope it ends here & doesn't get entangled as I'm done creating karmas with that cult. It's women's fight & they'll do it their way. I really hope not to be provoked & forced to come out with a video, making it more difficult for the cult as I was in the inner circle. May peace prevail & everyone get what they sowed. Speaking it out loud so people know that ex inner circle members are being targeted & manipulated. Om namah shivaya."

This person has asked me not to reveal their name, or a link to this post. It seems that Tony is getting worried and is looking for information. Please be aware, if you are reading this and were perhaps once a member of this cult that Tony is now burning up the phone lines!

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: April 25, 2019 01:45PM

Sahara71, i love your sense of humour, that one post of yours made me burst out laughing.

But yes, lets keep vigilant about our doings on this much valued platform.

Papajisaysno: many thanks for your many very useful contributions. Wishing you well in all your ways.

Posted by: Ananas ()
Date: April 25, 2019 02:44PM

PapjisaysNo thank you for everything, you gave so much great insight! Enjoy your life!

Sahara, yes I like your sense of humour too. Thank you for sharing this post from the former cult memeber, SO BRAVE of this person! Well done! And yes, ex-inner circle members are SO DANGEROUS for M., great! Reading this can be an inspiration for others who left and are afraid of speaking!

The questioning Mooji page on FB is still not up, do you know more about it ?(I think it was you who mentioned it is down for maintenance, but it looks like FB does not put it up again?)

Date: April 25, 2019 02:51PM

snapping-out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> About this distortion of time that occurs while in
> a trance; I more and more had trouble remembering
> things. What day it was, names of people etc.
> Heard M. say several times that was a good sign.
> You were becoming more settled in the truth, in
> the now.
> Also remember his account of this sanghamember,
> running around, being totally panicked because she
> couldn't find 'herself'. She was so scared. No,
> mister Moo thought that to be a particularly good
> sign. At the time I was still hanging onto every
> word of his, believing it to be the voice of god.
> So wow, that is what I wanted too. In hindsight it
> must have been a very unhealthty state of mind to
> be in...I doubt she got the help to get back to
> reality when Moo considers it te be a "blessing".
> Another thing also heard him say was that some of
> his close disciples started to forget their past
> alltogether.! That would explain the emptiness and
> dullness in their eyes I more than once wondered
> about.

snapping out, yes, this loss of memory is intense and it is linked to M's trance techniques and brainwashing. I have been out for a while now, but still recovering...

Date: April 25, 2019 03:00PM

snapping-out Wrote:
> hi Ananas,
>
> you write they didn't want him in Zmar. That would
> be in the line of things. Not being wanted in a
> place. From what I read, that also happened in
> Tiruvannamalai (tax-issues), the US (an alledged
> drugconviction in the UK) and Rishikesh in 2018.
> Reason given; him being too tired to go.
> Can anyone shed more light on this?

Snapping-out, what exactly do you mean to shed light on? I have heard about Tiru that next to the money/tax reasons, the ashram people were very upset about him as he would come to the ashram with all his followers and behaving like the "new ramana", his devotees would treat him like god/guru on the premises of the ashram (touching his feet, putting girlandes around his neck) and this was not well received from the ashram. I do not know about Rishikesh 2018, but the fact that he returned in 2019 might mean it is still open for him. When I was in Rishikesh the locals loved the M crowd as it makes BIG business.

Date: April 25, 2019 03:11PM

Joyfree Wrote:

> Probably this is one of the motives they want to
> recruit more people from Portugal, to expand the
> capacity of sahaja, so they are not dependable on
> outer locations in the future and can carry on far
> from any outer people and clear minds.
> It is also true that they are doing everything
> possible to keep any attention away from the local
> people. Everyone is properly instructed how to
> behave and interact with locals, how to keep
> silence and don’t stick out in any way.
>
> Another IMPORTANT thing that is to be taken into
> consideration:
> Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a
> long-standing law!!! Anyone is required to report
> with the authorities within 3 weeks of arrival.
> Here is the link with exact information:
> [www.alesclarecimentos.pt]
>
> This is a big issue they are having, because
> attention is the last thing they want! And let’s
> just leave it open how many are really reported
> that are there for a long stay……
> In this light, it makes a lot of sense to get in
> more portugese citizens. Even if the flip side of
> the coin is to draw more attention in the
> country….
>

Joyfree, yes, that could be. M has this large piece of land close to MS and now that Zmar is off, he might soon want to start building a retreat center there, because in Sahaja I think they can only have 300 participants. So he needs good workers for that.

And yes, people are not properly reported there. If authorities would start to dig into there, they would discover lots of things, which are not legal. He seems to be on good terms with the local politicans...let him go to Lisbon more often and do his obvious cult things there, who knows at some point a politican with more influence gets to know about it and does not like what he sees...or losing his son or daughter to the cult. Something like that could change the game....

Date: April 25, 2019 03:22PM

Ok I found news on the laywer/youtube front: Henri will take down his last video where he did read out the letter he received from M's lawyer:

Henri wrote under his video: APRIL 23 UPDATE ...IN A FEW DAYS I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS VIDEO ....BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING WITH MRS ELISA D,AMICO THAT I WILL KEEP THE VIDEOS ALREADY POSTED ON YOUTUBE ABOUT MOOJI ...BUT WILL REMOVE THIS ONE .. MAINLY AS A FAVOR TO MRS D,AMICO WHO IS DOING HER JOB AS A LAWYER ....UNFORTUNATELY MRS D,AMICO AS NO OR LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE METAPHYSICAL ASPECT OF THIS CASE.......TO AVOID MOOJI LEGAL ACTIONS IN THE FUTURE I HAVE AGREE TO NOT MAKE ANY NEW VIDEOS ABOUT MOOJI....I THINK I SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY ON THE VIDEOS NOW POSTED ....I NEED TO REFOCUS MY ATTENTION ON MY FAMILY THAT NEEDS ME AT THIS TIME ......ALL THE CRITICS OF MOOJI MUST BE AWARE THAT MOOJI IS VERY SERIOUS IN TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST ANYONE THAT WILL ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MOOJI ORGANISATION ....OR THE MAN .....TONY MOO YOUNG .. .. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSTINGS AND ENCOURAGEMENT

He has put in the descrition of the video the full letter of Moojis laywers:
LETTER OF AGREEMENT......(THAT I WILL NOT SIGN ) Dear Mr. Jolicoeur: This letter, upon your signature, will serve as a written agreement (the “Letter Agreement”) between you, Henri Jolicoeur (“You”) and Mooji Foundation Ltd. and its patron Anthony Paul Moo-Young (collectively “our client”), concerning your creation and online distribution of videos and other material concerning or relating to our client. You hereby agree that a) You will remove from the internet all content created and distributed by you, or otherwise under your control, and which concerns or relates in any way to Mooji; and b) You will refrain from creating and distributing any and all content that relates in any way to Mooji, including but not limited to false and defamatory information, videos, photographs, and/or other statements. Our client acknowledges and affirms that it will refrain from taking legal action against you upon receipt of this executed Letter Agreement and compliance herewith. You acknowledge and affirm that should You violate this Letter Agreement, our client has the right and your permission to take any and all legal action against you. You agree that this Letter Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that any action arising out of or related to this Letter Agreement may be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada and You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of these courts. To accept the terms of this Letter Agreement, please return a hard-copy to undersigned legal counsel for the client, Elisa D’Amico, K&L Gates LLP, Southeast Financial Center, 200 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 3900, Miami, Florida 33131. You acknowledge that You voluntarily enter into this Letter Agreement with a full and complete understanding of its terms and legal effect. You represent that You were advised to consult with legal counsel before execution. Sincerely, Elisa D’Amico

In the other videos, which will stay on youtube, he has changed the titels from "Mooji" to "Rasta Baba"

Also, Amma Tanyas original video is still up on her channel, which is great:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 25, 2019 03:47PM

Sahara71
About the easter video being taken down:
Again an example of how they try so much to polish M image by getting read of all the bs he is spreading. But soon they have to get read of M all together because he has gone bananas all together. The easter video is just an example of his very ill mental state and of the ones still believing in his mambo jambo.
I wonder how many hundreds of hours of seva go into this image polishing and their holding to their attachment. Let go and be free!!! Don’t be afraid, there is nothing you can loose but a whole lot to gain by leaving M’s sick environment.

Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 25, 2019 03:48PM

Ananas
Yes, indeed that is what is being said that the actual capacity is around 300 people in Sahaja. Although at last years one-sangha-gathering there were over 800 attendees!! Living in Sahaja and surrounding area, all attending satsang and doing work in sahaja. I wonder how that complied with safety regulations!!! Most of the time there are a whole lot more than 300 people. During the sahaja retreat in summer there were over 450 people all squeezed in that little satsang-hall.
How come there is no safety check? And how come you can run public events without having facilities for people with disabilities?
Most of the buildings do not have a proper authorization either.
How come nobody is checking those facts? After all the ashram is on an EU country not in some jungle. There should be a body of control for the sake of safety!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.