Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: April 24, 2019 04:30AM

thank you, joyfree, for explaining the reduced price is for people who are likely to not understand all that is going on. And do not present the hassle of visa's and other inconveniences when giving their time and labour for free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Joyfree ()
Date: April 24, 2019 04:41AM

Yes snapping-out. Sadly but true... how convenient to have them at your doorstep...

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: April 24, 2019 04:51AM

Yes I also know that they moved because it is cheaper and no buses needed, like at Zmar.

His holiness, Sir Moojibaba Gaga Goo will be very careful to remain unreachable and untouchable so you can be “chosen” by him for labor, based on your skills and vulnerabilities. He really likes beautiful and subservient people, who have musical talent to entertain his Kingdom, and a youthful body to keep up with the long days, preferably no real strong family support and just like any hypnotist can tell the most susceptible ones will be “chosen” for the first step in a long progression of steps to get closer and closer to him.

As I heard him say to one woman who was protesting the long hours, at Sahaja....”I’m not running a hospital” here you have to work not rest...he says “the people at Sahaja work very very hard.” YES they do! And it breaks many. I have heard him say to some people he has to let go of and “throw some off the cliff” (metaphorically) and he gets good laughs with that no mercy approach because he is complimenting all those there this way. By saying “see you are the strongest” and the laughter shows they get the compliment at the expense of all those at the bottom of that cliff.

No mercy but so compassionate? Hmmm...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2019 04:55AM by PapajisaysNO.

Date: April 24, 2019 05:39AM

Such a clear description of the type of people he is out for!
- necessary skills
- Vulnerable
- Good looking
- Subservient
- Talented in music
- Youthful body
- Weak family support

Preferably from a western european country, because there is enough financial support even receiving some form of social welfare, you can still pay something to the ashram. And there is no hassle with visas.

“Here you have to work, not rest...”
it’s like you have to work...after all...you came here for freedom!!!... how huge is this red flag???!!! He’s probably had the same manual of mind control like the folks in the 2nd WW!!! Drawing the parallels to the slogan “work sets you free”!!! How sick is that?

Just a hunch, speculation.
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 24, 2019 08:05AM

(Drawing a deep breath). Here is how Corboy imagines, just imagines how an ambitious faith healer goes about selecting malleable persons.

Just an imagined scenario.

An operator who is experienced with doing trance induction knows there are visible physical signs that audience members are at different stages of trance induction.

The experienced trance technician and his or her assistants can identify audience members most susceptible to trance, then learn their names and get background information.

From there its easy to tell the mark that he or she is special.

Do some Googling. Look up physical signs/indicators of trance or indicators of stages of trance induction. Try a variety of search terms.

See what comes up.

Date: April 24, 2019 10:05AM

Great suggestion to look up hypnosis and ways it feels and how it looks.

I think this is exactly what I felt in and near Mooji, but only at retreats and in satsang after that he was really flawed and not beautiful. More hiding and afraid in his own home.

Specifically of interest is an article I found on Psychology Today and it states that you don’t feel like raising your hand but your hand might go up. This actually happens enough that Mooji has a name for it. He calls it “helium hand” when he goes to call on the person they have nothing to say.

It’s one of the side effects from the article on trance. They don’t call it helium hand just give the description.

Plus feelings of relaxation, time distortion and the suggestions under trance get deep in people. I can pick out or sense someone who is into Mooji just by the part of myself that was once. I can literally guess and they will be excited and confirm.

It also explains why people feel they can’t get away from him. He is literally in their unconscious and he also rewires their nervous system if they spend enough time near him. Which is why people closest to him would literally kill for him.

Very important to know all this and realize what a person is actually working through.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2019 10:07AM by PapajisaysNO.

Date: April 24, 2019 10:12AM

The article I summarized is by John Ryder PhD, Hypnosis: the power of trance. It’s in Psychology Today and is titled “What does hypnosis really feel like”

Recommend reading it. Easy google search.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2019 10:13AM by PapajisaysNO.

Date: April 24, 2019 10:31AM

I actually remember reading on here about the nervous system being rewired by someone saying not everyone was ready for it. It was someone on here standing up for Mooji. A troll.

So it’s admitted on this thread if anyone cares to look it up. I can’t remember the user name.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: April 24, 2019 03:16PM

I would like to thank all the new contributors to this thread with their sharing. Much respect and admiration for all you guys who made it out of the Mooji's influence and particularly those who lived for awhile in Monte Sahaja. You are the living proof of the power of the human mind to pass the "test by Life" represented by Mooji as Papajisaysno calls it. But it is a recovery process and it takes what it takes; this forum place is a great support and help.

As for the latest Eastern video with Mooji, it feels these are words of a man who is in a state of mind which is not open to any questioning of himself, rather strongly convincing himself that he is right in whatever he thinks, believes and has done. But then why in this holy land could someone commit suicide, why would it be necessary to shoot a mother bird, why so many people come forward and testify they did not taste Heaven but rather Hell on Earth there?? What is wrong with questioning when questioning is essential for clear understanding of any situation and especially spiritual teaching material and the one who claims to be offering pure Truth?

Btw, the discount offered for early bird online participants for his next amphitheatric satsang existed already for some time, as i used it a couple of times myself. I remember seeing a Lisbon event where a huge time was spent with Mooji hugging people and such display of emotionality. Just be assured this has nothing to do with teaching of Advaita Vedanta if that is what you expect to find.

Date: April 24, 2019 04:27PM

Corboy, great suggestion!

This is a grate article PapajisaysNO! Thank you!

I really suggest everyone read it who is still under the impression that M has any special powers! It is great how even the arm-levitation is being explained. The article sheds light onto the makings of M. I find it very useful to have access to this kind of valuable material.

It is just awesome how much information is on this tread that is of immense value!!!

I remember about 2 years ago searching for information about M because I had this gut feeling all along that something is not so right. Back then I couldn’t find anything and after a while this tread started. I came to check it out from the beginning, but it was new and I was torn between seeing so many people venerating him and only few posting here, so I left it and later, I like to admit that I felt ashamed only by the thought of coming back here. It seemed to me like a big betrayal of M, to read something here.... and I dismissed it completely from my reality, like it never existed. Thank I found the strength 2 years later to come back and face truth.

I know that for many it is a huge huge step to only search for it, to only allow the possibility that he might not be that great. But I find it is a big difference to see over 100pages now and so many contributing to this! Where people actually share their experiences, share valuable information and actually interact with each other. And do not get censored, deleted or threatened.

Again, thank you all for this!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.