Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 15, 2019 05:19AM

Yes the blonde woman to his left is Krishnabai. Joan T said “it’s common knowledge that Krishnabi and Mooji are together as a couple”.

Krishnabi was his disciple and met Mooji in late teens early 20s. Fresh out of high school. She said she and he are One. She’s definitely a good example of him sleeping with a devotee.

The other woman is Priya. She is someone that use to sing for Mooji at retreats and was on the cleaning team for years. I understand she is had some kind of issue after she claimed to be awake and was pushed out from the group rather abruptly, not directly by Mooji but directed by Mooji. And she, even though made homeless, still follows him as her guru.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2019 05:21AM by PapajisaysNO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Valma ()
Date: March 15, 2019 07:49PM

Latest video of Amma Tanya:
[www.facebook.com]

Date: March 15, 2019 08:23PM

Phorum Database Error
Sorry, a Phorum database error occurred.
Please try again later!
Error:
Illegal mix of collations

Does anyone know what that means? I got it when i wanted to post a message here.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: March 15, 2019 10:28PM

Hi Valma,

I've had the same error. The problem turned out to be that I typed text in an editor which formats it as UTF8. Then I pasted the text in here but this forum only accepts Latin character encoding. The solution for me was to first paste the text into an online UTF8 to Latin converter (link below), and then copy-paste the output here.

[www.charset.org]

Date: March 16, 2019 12:19AM

zizlz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Valma,
>
> I've had the same error. The problem turned out to
> be that I typed text in an editor which formats it
> as UTF8. Then I pasted the text in here but this
> forum only accepts Latin character encoding. The
> solution for me was to first paste the text into
> an online UTF8 to Latin converter (link below),
> and then copy-paste the output here.
>
> [www.charset.org]

Thank you so much ziziz for your reply, i will do that next time i will post

Date: March 16, 2019 04:04AM

Just an observation: in Mooji's "important message" video there are a few strong clues for everyone to see that Mooji is quite out of touch with reality and is the opposite of humble.

A few of the things he says:

"This is Moojibaba here."

The -ji suffix means "respected". "Baba" means "wise old man". So he says: "This is respected wise old man Moo here."

A bit later he says:

"I have never done anything to harm anyone and I never will, I feel"

Really? How can anyone in all seriousness say they have never and will never harm anyone? Everyone has harmed others. You have to be seriously lacking in empathy if you manage to overlook all of the harm you have ever done to anyone.

And later he says:

"God would not uphold and support anyone who takes advantage of his children."

What does that even mean? It's a very strange thing to say. One thing the claim implies is that proven abusers have been able to do their deeds without God upholding them. So he defines God as a being with very limited power, whose "upholding" means little or nothing. What kind of God does Mooji believe in?

Another thing I noticed is that Mooji has published a book called "White Fire: Spiritual Insights and Teachings of Advaita Zen Master Mooji"

So to keep count of how Mooji sees himself: respected wise old man Advaita Zen Master Moo.

According to Wikipedia "Zen master is a somewhat vague English term that arose in the first half of the 20th century, sometimes used to refer to an individual who teaches Zen Buddhist meditation and practices, usually implying longtime study and subsequent authorization to teach and transmit the tradition themselves."

In which Zen school has Mooji studied, and which Zen teacher gave him Dharma transmission? None. What Advaita guru has authorized him to start teaching? None. He attended some non-lineage teacher's satsangs for a few months, that's all. It takes a lot of arrogance and lack of respect for both traditions to pull the title of Advaita and Zen Master out of your ass.

Edit: I forgot to mention Mooji's priceless statement at the end of his denial-video: "I want to encourage you to keep benefiting from the wonderful interactions you've had with me over the years." Okay Mooji. I'm happy for you that you think so very highly of yourself.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2019 04:13AM by zizlz.

Date: March 16, 2019 05:16AM

> Thank you so much ziziz for your reply, i will do
> that next time i will post

Usually it won't be necessary. Only certain characters will trigger the error, not sure which characters though.

Date: March 16, 2019 05:26AM

One last post and then I'm done with the Mooji topic for the time being.

I know I got a bit ranty but it's just that only now I'm really starting to see how much of a fake Mooji is. He's a really great actor. Like some say Donald Trump is the poor man's idea of what a rich man is like, Mooji is the spiritual seeker's idea of what an enlightened person is like. I wonder how much he has practiced the Mooji Loving Guru Gaze™ in front of the mirror. See it in action here at 5:52: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 16, 2019 05:56AM

ziziz,

You have nailed it. All of these inconsistencies with just pure logic. And this is what I saw at Sahaja, so many inconsistencies. He’s highly deluded. It’s very clear, unless one is also highly deluded and he has a lot of Shaki so it’s easy to think that actually means something.

Congratulations on seeing it. Rants with insights are appreciated.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 16, 2019 11:45AM

The latest video by old Henri J, where he appears to do a turnabout and questions Amma Tanya's motives:

[www.youtube.com]

I must say I don't think this is very nice of old Henry! Amma Tanya has recently escaped a cult, she is traumatized and trying to come to terms with the loss of her belief system. I actually worry she might turn to a new shonky Guru at this vulnerable point in her life.... this is what tends to happen. A person leaves one cult and joins a new one.

Henri Jolicoeur pressures Amma Tanya to reveal the victims names... not nice at all, Henri!

On the topic of legal action (or lack thereof) against those who bravely speak out- I did some research into the lawyer that Tony Moo has hired. To be perfectly honest, I think this woman lawyer is very clever and will soon discover that she is dealing with a cult. I think she will work it out for herself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2019 11:53AM by Sahara71.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.