Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 13, 2019 11:01PM

Corboy,

Yesterday, there was an attorney that posted for “Questioning Mooji” to send her an email as she had a question to ask, and an email was left there. It has since been deleted.

Henri also did post he was contacted by an attorney on there.

Amma Tanya White utube videos have been altered and some are also missing.

We will see in the coming days if anything else surfaces.

I know his group. I even met one of his attorneys at Sahaja. They will fight for him. No question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 14, 2019 12:14AM

I also saw someone post about signing a non disclosure agreement so I checked with three of my friends and they also signed one. Guess it’s standard there at Sahaja. I remember it as well. It’s making it so no one feels comfortable to say what they see about him with their real identity.

I’m not saying this to have a chilling effect People on here are free to talk because this site will fight back and keep people’s anonymity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2019 12:15AM by PapajisaysNO.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 14, 2019 05:01AM

Thanks for sharing the comment you found, Clearvision.

I notice that the person wrote how Mooji ordered the heron "shot dead from the sky!"

Do the Mooji Group have firearms there at the compound in Portugal?

I believe the Osho group also amassed firearms while they were in the U.S.

If the Mooji Cult have firearms, are they registered? Do they observe proper safety guidelines in the handling of their firearms? Do people in the cult compound have their gun licenses?

This is concerning.

Date: March 14, 2019 07:25AM

Corboy,

You were right! The guy that was running the “cult abuse recovery group” posted it in Questioning Mooji page and the attorney was sending him a message, on that page. He’s no longer on any Facebook pages that I saw him on before and the link on here a few pages before doesn’t work, if you try to join it. Last I saw it had 4 people in it. Mooji didn’t want that! No open groups against Mooji allowed. You 4 stop talking.

That guy was trying to do the right thing. Now he knows how deep this goes.

An open group, anyone can join. Against Mooji, to help his survivors. Advertised on Questioning Mooji. No! No! No!

People need to be more covert, like he is.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: March 14, 2019 07:36AM

Henri video back up: [www.youtube.com]

Date: March 14, 2019 10:43AM

Great news clearvision!

Joan T. apparently has removed her article defending Mooji.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: March 14, 2019 04:04PM

Amma Tanya has written a number of new messages on her Facebook page. Do have a look at it. She is a mouthpiece for many who are still in fear.

Here is one of her latest comments:

I have come to the full realization through my experience of discovering that my former Guru Mooji is not AT ALL who he presents himself to be. And it is the following:

People's emotional and spiritual wounding/voids and feelings of emptiness that they seek to fill externally, can completely blind them to what is being exposed and revealed about someone.

I guess I should be grateful that no matter how much I longed for Mooji to be a true Master, one that could guide me to the full awakening of who I am, that I trust my inner knowing more and am willing to accept the truth that was revealed to me no matter how painful it may have been.

Praying for those who continue to choose to ignore the elephant in the room. I hope you don't get hurt by your chosen denial of the fact that all is not as it appears to be with Tony Mooh aka Mooji....smh....so sad....

Date: March 14, 2019 04:05PM

PapajisaysNO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great news clearvision!
>
> Joan T. apparently has removed her article
> defending Mooji.

At the start of the article she said she would remove it, if the debate around it was too intense (or words to that effect). So if she's now removed it, it certainly doesn't mean she has changed her mind, just that she's had enough of the online debate.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 15, 2019 01:56AM

PapajisaysNO or others,
Do you know the young woman on the left side, I think she is not Krishnabai nor Lakshmi, she may be the third Mooji girlfriend from Monte Sahaja ashram with him in Rishikesh 2019.
[www.facebook.com]
[www.facebook.com]

Video: “My experience with Sri Mooji”: She lived three years in Monte Sahaja, is she a prototype of a "blind" woman or a "complicit", who was in ashram? [www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2019 02:11AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 15, 2019 03:26AM

It’s only light and dark sides of Mooji [www.facebook.com]

(it is Krishnabai)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2019 03:40AM by Horowitz.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.