Current Page: 94 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 08, 2019 11:03AM

Someone contacted the “cat lady” guru Ganga Tarot about Mooji and fear of him after leaving the cult. Here is her reply. 4:10 she says Mooji by name.

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 11:10AM by PapajisaysNO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 12:20PM

its good advice from cat lady and she is looking hot today !

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 01:12PM

Ganga Tarot Lady has Special White Magic Ju-Ju powers that are no match for Mooji and his evil ways!

I predict she is going to have a huge following.

Take a look at this one: does Trump have a secret love child?

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 01:37PM by Sahara71.

Date: March 08, 2019 01:47PM

MY dear TROWERTIME

those who use the signature " just a thought" have usually just delivered you a shit and sugar sandwich. It's like saying " i dont really believe what i just said and i absolve myself of all consequences because it was "just a thought"

firstly i do not dismiss Astrology and know that the vedic science of Jyothish is a highly advanced knowledge that works on the microcosm being the macrocosm and vice versa and that we are all at the mercy of the planets influences but not the big blobs we see in the sky

you mention a mythical vulnerable seeker ? perhaps you should just take a moment to consider where you are and on which particular site you are having your 'thoughts' we are all vulnerable seekers, even cat lady is seeking through her cards for that which eludes her , but this site is about CULTS which are the method for entrapping and abusing vulnerable seekers

you put forth a lame attempt to suggest that the beings on this forum are infact bypassing their own vulnerability and projecting it onto an imaginary group of seekers and that this is indeed because it gives them a sense of superiority .

firstly this is a classic case case of new age pseudo-psychology that is often spouted over the macbook air lid through soy milk frappacino fumes by the endless hordes of self taught gas pump buddhas

secondly it is a denial of the existence of victims of cult activity

there is no attempt here to shield people from harmful information. In fact the opposite is true. This platform is a place to discuss and colate 'infomation about harm done' and make it publicly available so that 'vulnerable seekers' can make an informed decision about potentially dangerous cults, in this case Mooji

Do you know who Mooji is ?

Do you have any experience of his teaching/sangha/ organisation

do you have any valid argument for or against the title of this forum 'Mooji a cult '

Do you have early onset dementia? were you at Woodstock? are you a freeloader?
Why do you have all those meaningless subscriptions?

HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO ALLUDING TO MOOJI METHOD

if you were highly radioactive and emitted an alien form of radioactivity that had a severe long term effect on anyone who came into contact with you, some positive but mostly negative,a force which you had no control over and no understanding of would you feel responsible for those effects ? And having seen those effects would you then embark on a vociferous campaign to promote yourself on a global scale?
would you employ a team of goons to deflect and ex-communicate anyone who experienced negative effects and having scrambled any remaining common sense through scientifically proven psychological methods , send them on their way in a state of despair believing that that the reason for it all is that they were simply not ready for it ? ( not worthy)

now replace the radioactive element with Kundalini Shakti

When you arouse kundalini before your mind is firmly under control she will self identify with your limitations. Unless the Guru closes the door to the lower 3 chakras for you the kundalini will gravitate back to them and you will be overwhelmed by the desire for FOOD ( fatty) SLEEP ( lazy) and SEX ( sex pest rapey guru)

sound familiar ? well it probably does not to you because i think you wandered into the wrong forum by mistake but nevermind.

And finally , please dont think that i am personally invested in any of the stuff on here or that my comments are intended to insult you despite being obviously intended to insult you because they are not , if you were here now i would give you a big hug and make you a cup of fig and treacle coffee. Its just that i drank too much coffee myself and have a few hours free and enjoy the game. Who knows perhaps you can up your game a little bit and reflect back the shadow that i reflected back to you cos you bounced your shadow onto me in the first place cos you claimed i was reflecting my ego shadow

OM SHANTIHI

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 01:52PM by Abdias824.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 08, 2019 02:40PM

Lets get back to the serious stuff ...Mooji sex predator hunting and hurting many young ladies ...and find ways to expose him and get him out of business like Sogyal Rimpoche that was the biggest budhist teacher in the west and now he is retire in Buthan ...far away from hurting more discioles THAT IS WAHT I WANT to happen to Mooji .......Lets ignore the crackpot Swami G tarot lady ...she is a not case.

Posted by: PapajisaysNO ()
Date: March 08, 2019 03:20PM

And I always thought God had a good sense of humor.

Well as someone who has been in Sahaja and with Moo and knows someone deeply effected by him in a terrible way, I know how serious and how helpful this forum is. AND some humor helps a bit as well. But yes back to business.

Moo doesn’t look so good in satsang tonight. Maybe the pressure of the truth from Be’s article is effecting him. After all people are revolting and speaking what he knows he’s done outload. Scary times ahead.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 03:26PM by PapajisaysNO.

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 08, 2019 03:50PM

Abdias is Spanish name for Obadiah right? The book of the Old Testament that is sort of about karma if you like to mix up your religions?

I am posting these shameless bandwagon riders in the hope that anyone sitting in the office in monte Sahaja (yes you special few who have been trusted to monitor our toxic devilry, because you are oh so fully established in the self) realize that people here are not merely interested in profiting from people's suffering, or basking in the schadenfreude. That is no doubt what they are thinking, among other things.

Obadiah, I think you will find it is mostly mooji's people who will be projecting their vulnerability onto imagined seekers to justify suppressing the truth. I'm saying we should not do the same by suppressing the voice of this ridiculous tarot woman. I know many a fair cat lady, and they do not deserve to be lumped in with this charlatan. And neither do we (by which I mean me, since I don't know any of you).

Obadiah, I know not of what subscriptions you speak. I do not have a YouTube channel.

I did not mean "just a thought" in the loaded language way that Mooji people use it to fuck with you over their decaf lattes. I meant that it was just a thought.

I do dismiss astrology as tosh, but I don't care what anyone else believes about it.

I checked with my animal guide before publishing this post and it woofed, which I think means "go for it!"

Posted by: Trowertime ()
Date: March 08, 2019 04:25PM

Bandwagon riders/ambulance chasers.

Date: March 08, 2019 08:50PM

Hello to you

Karma does not pertain to religion in the same way that the laws of physics do not pertain to science

it just is. Is unavoidable. Is unimaginably precise. Operates outside of the concept of time.

it is incredibly simple and infinitely complex . What you do will be done to you. What you sow you will reap. Every action will create a reaction. The only unknown is when.

What makes you think that This forum is monitored by Mooji sangha ?

Do you believe that Mooji would send out people into the world to physically harm those who speak against him ?

do you think they are tracing peoples internet activity and trying to figure out who is writing all this stuff ?

do you play chess?

do you really have a dog ? male or female ? sterile or fertile ?

Direct questions for you , and why not

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 08, 2019 09:16PM

Guys, we are all here because we dislike seeing fellow seekers being
used as objects.

If we quarrel, it will distract what we all hope to accomplish here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2019 09:20PM by corboy.

Current Page: 94 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.