Another video about Mooji has been posted on Youtube

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 20, 2019 11:34PM

Mooji is not welcome in Rishikesh communities anymore:
Vikram Rawat wrote to Mooji Sangha [www.facebook.com]:
“Rishikesh Yogi community group admin andrea sabatini says it's inappropriate to share moojis picture I clicked yesterday in that group and he deleted my post and pictures where mooji was blessing people... Caz of what reasons I don't know and he follow this group as well... Mooji forgive him ... I shared pictures just to spread those blessing vibes across rishikesh and world... If I am wrong please someone let me know what's wrong in these pictures...peace”

Check out these Mooji’s bodyguard–gorillas on a bridge:
[www.facebook.com] ter&ifg=1

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 21, 2019 04:23AM

Do some research on that group mentioned above.

Is this just a social media group, or are they an important live community presence in Rishikesh, with some social influence there?

And we must all be aware that other nondual 'teachers' might seek some marketing advantage via Moo's troubles, using him to make themselves appear a better alternative.

Other teachers on the make might go fishing for new recruits among those leaving Moo.

Anyone who had power in Moo's group would be valuable additions to some other guru's talent pool. For they'd have valuable knowledge about people management,
event organizing, social connections, etc.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2019 10:49AM by corboy.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 21, 2019 11:35AM

In her video No 2 Amma Tanya says that the problems in Mooji cult are
much bigger than the sex accusations ...I would like to know !

1- Does Mooji gives Indian names to his followers ?

2- Does he actually says that he his the guru of his followers ?

3-Can anyone give me example of mind control tekniques used by Mooji ?

4 - Does he says that he his in the lineage of Ramana Maharshi ?

5- How many official "partners "did he have in the last 20 years .

Date: February 21, 2019 11:44AM

Important video of Arthi Rao who explain how her then guru Swami Nityananda
had trick her in having sex with him in the name that having sex with the guru would be very beneficial for her spiritual life.

This bullshit as happen with many Indian gurus but never so clearly explain in a video as Mrs Rao did ....She is still mostly in hiding from the Nityananda cult to this day .

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 21, 2019 02:58PM

If you look at comments under the video of Amma Tanya

The foundation of Mooji now says that they will take legal actions

and officially denies the accusatins of Amma Tanya

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: February 21, 2019 10:43PM

I just noticed this video has re-surfaced. It was orignially titled "Om Sat Guru Mooji Baba Namaha", and was taken down. It was put up again as "Worshiping Mooji" or something like that, and taken down again! I can see why they want to take it down! Here's the link:

https://vimeo.com/317846793

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: February 22, 2019 12:55AM

Really looks like a narcissist's wet dream, that video. I can't imagine a sane person accepting being treated like that.

Posted by: clearvision ()
Date: February 22, 2019 02:47AM

Yes zizlzin the video "Mooji doesn’t want you to see this video!!" he displays textbook Narcissistic personality disorder.
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment

Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted

React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior

Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior

Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change

Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Moo ticks off each and every one of these boxes... I hope some of his followers are seeing this forum and wake up!

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 22, 2019 03:05AM

Some spiritual speakers, writers, teachers, or intellectuals have already warned from “a fast-growing false Guru” Mooji several years ago. For instance: Edward Muzika close comrade with Robert Adams in the 90s. In his posting: Watch this Mooji video. Tell me what is wrong: [itisnotreal.blogspot.com] with discussion, and Mooji's Pointers Not Enough by James Swartz in 2013: [www.shiningworld.com] with discussion: [www.reddit.com], or the nondual “extremist” Jim Newman in 2015, Jim Newman non duality FREEDOM Nov. 2015: [www.youtube.com], and with his video about Mooji’s worshiping and kissing his feet: [www.youtube.com]
Those and the others may get involved again to form a front against Mooji’s populistic movement of an “immediate and effortless spiritual awakening for everybody”. (According to Mooji, those, who have some difficulties to spiritually awaken now and here, “are not ready yet, they did it incorrectly, they did not get it properly…”).

Current Page: 80 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.