Current Page: 77 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 16, 2019 04:25AM

Sue, what you wrote will help others. This discussion has been trolled. If you get any dodgy messages by private message keep the text and send it to Rick Ross immediate. He's the moderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: February 16, 2019 05:05AM

Spicy Sue,

I am sorry to hear about your friend- that must be very painful for you, having someone important in your life leave and never return. Knowing that they are out there somewhere but that they are essentially lost to you is heart-breaking.

Many, many people have lost loved ones to cults like the Moo Cult. That is the reason I keep posting on Cult Ed and I keep hoping that people will use this as a resource to understand what is going on with groups like Moo's cult.

It nearly happened to me! I nearly packed my bags and left for Monte Sahaja! I know what it is like to go through the on-line cult indoctrination experience and how it makes you feel... there is some strange euphoria you get from escaping your every day existence into Moo's bizarre dream-world of double-speak! It's a process of letting go everything that was once very important to you- even your identity.

But it isn't real. It's not a true enlightenment experience. It's false and misleading.

You can never let go of your identity. No genuine and true spiritual path will ever ask you to deny reality. Many religious traditions accept that there are different levels of reality and that there are deeper truths hidden behind our normal waking lives. That could well be correct. But in order to explore these, you do not have to lose your identity as a person.

In fact, when you embrace a deeper truth, you become more secure and content as a person. What Moo is teaching is not traditional Advaita Vedanta. It is just some half-baked teaching that he has invented himself.

He is a big fraud and people are beginning to see through him now.

Take a look at what Vedanta Advaita is really all about:

[www.iep.utm.edu]

"This introduction, called the adhyasa bhasya (commentary on illusion) presents a realistic position and a seemingly dualistic metaphysics: “Since it is an established fact that the object and subject which are presented as yusmad—‘you’ /the other, and asmad—‘me’ are by very nature contradictory, and their qualities also contradictory, as light and darkness they cannot be identical.” Plurality and illusion, on this account, are constructed out of the cognitive superimposition of the category of objects on pure subjectivity. While two conceptual categories are superimposed to create objects of illusion, the Adavita Ved?nta view is that the only possible way of metaphysically describing the object of illusion is with the help of a characteristic, other than those of non-existence and existence, which is termed as the “indeterminate” (anirvacaniya) which also somehow connects the two usual possibilities of existence and non-existence. The object of illusion cannot be logically defined as real or unreal. Error is the apprehension of the indefinable. It is due to the “illegitimate transference” of the qualities of one order to another. Perceptual illusion forms the bridge between Advaita’s soteriology, on the one hand, and its theory of experience, on the other. The relationship between the experience of liberation in this life (mukti) and everyday experience is viewed as analogous to the relation between veridical and delusive sense perception. Sankara formulates a theory of knowledge in accordance with his soteriological views. Sankara’s interest is thus not to build a theory of error and leave it by itself but to connect it to his theory of the ultimate reality of Self-Consciousness which is the only state which can be true according to his twin criteria for truth (non-sublatability and foundationality). The characteristic of indeterminacy that qualifies objects of illusion is that which is truly neither real nor unreal but appears as a real locus. It serves as a stark contrast to the soteriological goal of the Self, which is truly real and determinate."

After listening to Moo speak, do you really believe that he has understood this teaching? I don't.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2019 05:26AM by Sahara71.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: February 16, 2019 05:58AM

Mooji’s Lovers S1/4 – in the video: You Only Have to Know Your True Place:
At the beginning the Indian girl is totally hypnotized by Mooji’s words and the other female devotee in front of him or on the left side is a voodoo trance again.
[www.youtube.com].

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:28PM

HOW CERTAIN ARE WE ON THIS TREAD THAT MOOJI HAD SEXUAL ACTIVITIES WITH HIS YOUNG FEMALES FOLLOWERS ??????

Posted by: Unknownlove ()
Date: February 16, 2019 10:08PM

I have been following this thread for a while and really contemplating everything said here and how it relates to my own experience with Mooji or Guruji as he is called in Sahaja. I have always had this weird feeling about him but I just figured with him being a powerful guru and all his energy is just a bit different so ignored all the signs for the most part. One thing that I did not see mentioned here which was something that always bothered me was the fact that if you follow his teachings long enough you start to experience memory loss. Mooji would mention that it was a sign of awakening but now I feel that it is a sign of his brainwashing taking effect.Many people at sahaja have loss their short term memory, and this has always bothered me. Also he talks alot about extraterrestrials which i found to be quite strange. Once he said that Aliens were living amongst us but our government was too afraid to tell us due to them being embarrassed and that soon they wouldn't be able to hide it. The film team made sure that type of talk never got out.

From seeing and hearing everything the past few days it has been a whirlwind of emotions. I didn't see the sexual acts first hand but I strongly belive the accusations to be true, as seeing how concerned he is with who is dating who and the chatter around sahaja. I always felt like he wanted all the women for himself and despised men who he saw as sexual competition. I know that is a strong thing to say but he always gave me that vibe. He kicked out a few men who were having sexual relationships there.

Im really glad I found this thread.

Short term memory loss Moo's idea of 'awakening?" Safety Issues
Date: February 17, 2019 12:02AM

Unknownlove wrote:

One thing that I did not see mentioned here which was something that always bothered me was the fact that if you follow his teachings long enough you start to experience memory loss. Mooji would mention that it was a sign of awakening but now I feel that it is a sign of his brainwashing taking effect.

Corboy question:

Short term memory loss as a sign of awakening??

We can only hope that Moo was joking if reportedly he said this.

Friends, we have to "be in our minds" to do a multitude of necessary tasks
competantly and safetly.

Moo's driver, his cook, his PR team, his accountant, etc all have to be 'in their minds' to give Moo the standard of service he requires.

First, how can Moo's driver transport Moo safetly if he has become awakened and has problems with short term memory? If you have problems with short term memor, your drivers license is suspended as soon as the authorities find out.

How can you hold down a job and take care of yourself if you become awakened this way?

How do you drive an automobile, ride a bicycle or even cross a street or footpath safetly if you've awakened and incurred short term memory loss?

How can you take care of your own safety once you leave Monte Sahaja -- or get kicked out of Monte Sahaja?

Alonzo alleged that Moo has a security detail. If so, the security detail must avoid becoming 'awakened'. Otherwise, they can't do their jobs. What good is a security guard who has short term memory loss, eh?

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: November 25, 2018 01:47PM

About four years ago Mooji received a threatening letter from a former devotee indicating taking revenge for what he said was done to him. After consulting with law enforcement, mooji was advised to take all such threats seriously and it was at this time that he formed his security team.

Moo's event planners and accountants. If their short term memory is impaired due to becoming 'awakened', they can't do their jobs.

Finally, at Monte Sahaja, how can safety guidelines be remembered - and followed - if lots of residents and seva volunteers are 'awakened' and experiencing short term memory loss?

Fire broke out in a work station at Monte Sahaja. Where were fire extinguishers? Was the wiring inspected? Where and how were flammables stored? What was the status of the fire alarm system, was that up to code?

(Note: on 11/7/18, Constantin, formerly resident at Monte Sahaja alleges how those unsafe conditions that started the fire came about.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Constantin
Date: November 07, 2018 05:50AM

"...Then: the safety issue is also true. Big red flags here. Moo follows no laws on the land and the whole thing is basically illegal, but because of the usual ass licking via the Mayor this is allowed for now. (The fire that broke out was due to Mooo pushing (too FAR) of a project that led to many fumes in the wood working area and all it took was a relay switch that sparked it.) The fact that is was not windy that day saved mooo from a massive catastrophe.

[www.google.com]

Fire at Monte Sahaja – Mooji
[mooji.org]
We have been deeply touched by the many offers for help and donations coming in after a large fire burnt Shiva's Lap, the Monte Sahaja workstation, to the ...
Monte Sahaja – Mooji
[mooji.org]
Monte Sahaja is a sacred place dedicated to supporting true seekers who deeply ... and complies with the local and regional efforts to keep fires to a minimum.
Monte Sahaja | Mooji – Official Site
[mooji.org]
Monte Sahaja is a sacred place dedicated to supporting true seekers who deeply ... and complies with the local and regional efforts to keep fires to a minimum.
Fire at Monte Sahaja - Mooji's ashram : Mooji - Reddit
[www.reddit.com]
Nov 17, 2017 - 4 posts - ?2 authors
"A large fire broke out unexpectedly in Monte Sahaja at approximately ... The fire seemed to have started in the work station room where most ...
Images for fire work station monte sahaja

Posted by: Spicysue ()
Date: February 17, 2019 12:02AM

Sahara71

It is extremely sad. I’ve often thought about contacting his family to see if they realize what’s going on but I don’t think it would be taken too well. I always felt his mental health wasn’t 100% and I wouldn’t want to do anything that would push him over the edge. That’s what worries me about if the whole thing falls apart over there. So many people will be displaced and lost. so many lives ruined.
I don’t really know what else to do to be honest, he stopped replying to my mails and messages over a year ago. I’m pretty sure he’s deep in it over there which makes me even sadder because the person I knew is completely gone now.

Why Paul Moo's Cook Needs to be "In his/her mind"
Date: February 17, 2019 12:08AM

First step in safe food preparation - and serving - is to remember to wash one's hands with foaming soap and hot water for at least 30 seconds after having a pee or a poo.

One needs to be in one's mind to remember to do that.

How can Moo's cook prepare tasty food that will not give the Master a food borne infection if the cook has become 'awakened' and has short term memory loss? Am not joking. In hot weather a cook -and kitchen staff- must be especially alert.

An extra level of care is needed in India. Water must be clean. Fruits, veg salads, cool dishes sauces and drinks are easily contaminated. In India, Moo's cook and kitchen staff must especially be 'in their minds'.

If Moo, as some report has diabetes, his cook has to be especially in his or her mind.

Calculating food exchanges, studying carbohydrate content and in addition, cooking heart healthy meals requires analytical skills attention, and excellent memory.

By the way, can any former Monte Sahaja and Zmar resident tell us about food safety in regards to foodstuffs prepared and stored for Zmar guests and Monte Sahaja residents? We can only hope the kitchen staff are not yet awakened and have short term memory intact.

Here for those interested, is a brief overview on what home cooks and food handlers must know. One has to obtain a food handler's safety certificate just to get entry level jobs. Brains and intelligence are needed - and excellent short term memory. And being in one's mind.

Thermometers and disposable gloves are as much a part of a cook's equipment as pots pans and a stove. A dishwasher sterilizer that heats to the proper tempereture and a freezer and refrigerator equipped with thermometers are also just as important - and legally required.

Guidance on Compliance with Food Hygiene and Safety
Requirements for Catering and Other Food Preparation
Facilities

[www.eden.gov.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2019 12:23AM by corboy.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: February 17, 2019 01:49AM

No one is saying that Mooji rape or use force to have sex with his female devotees

The casi hypnotic powers of a guru as proven in the past to be sufficient for young and innocent ladies to fall under the spell of a GURU .

DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW MANY OFFICIAL PARTNER MOOJI HAD IN THE LAST 20 YEARS ???
IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE EXACT INFORMATIONS IF ANYONE MAKE A VIDEO ...FOR AS YOU CAN READ BELOW ........THE MOOJI CULT WANTS TO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINTS ANYONE ACCUSING MOOJI OF IMPROPER SEXUAL BEHAVIOR .

Posted by: Vix ()
Date: February 17, 2019 02:12AM

The Valentines card says it all! What decent teacher would do this! I suppose this is how he pulls in the young girls, and from the way they write on the Sanga facebook, and from what anyone can see from his video's on Youtube, i think they see him as very much a person as most swoon over him nauseatingly and he is encouraging every bit of it. Sickening creep!

Current Page: 77 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.