Current Page: 54 of 261
A security detail at Monte Sahaja?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 25, 2018 10:03PM

Abdias wrote:

[forum.culteducation.com]

What kind of enlightened being needs a a constant team of security day and night...

Abdias' said some very interesting things about the social behaviors at Monte Sahaja.

A security detail? We need more information on this.

These fall into the category of observable behaviors.

What matters is whether other persons who have been a long time with Moo come forward and report similar things
..security team, an allegedly enlightened Master concerning himself with intimate details of disciples personal lives, and what Abdias called a 'sexual meritocracy'.

What helps define cult is when consistent reports are given from different sources

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2018 01:25AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A security detail at Monte Sahaja? Spies?
Date: November 26, 2018 01:38AM

Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: StartingOver
Date: March 31, 2018 07:25PM

I was a long time supporter of mooji and spent quite a bit of time at Sahaja. As someone who was very close to Mooji and the Sangha I can tell you that sahaja is actaully wiretapped to record and monitor phone calls and conversations on the land.

Mooji has spies there and uses them to give him info on those visiting which he uses to pretend that he knows what they are thinking. His old security who spent years with him is terrified of him.

I recently has a conversation with him and really felt bad for the guy. It seems Mooji really screwed up this guys life.There is definitely a cult around him. I left him with my dignity barely in tact but I am very greatful I was able to escape as many are still there and not so fortunate. I really feel bad for alot of the people I know there as they think he is some God. Little do they know he is tricking them and using there vulnerabilty as a means of entrance into their minds. something has to be done to stop him. There is a documentary on Netfilx about the osho scandal, oddly enough spme of those people who were with Osho are now with Mooji. Really fucking scary.

There are scattered references on the Chi-Ting Apocalpse blog to Moo having bodyguards.

AnonymousDecember 26, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Hey, I tried to surrender to the lake of sewage known as Mooji's Satsang, but the price kept creeping up and in the end it was just wealthy Europeans and self appointed Mooji-slaves who were allowed in. I saw him change from local boy to multi-millionaire, turning over £500,000 per long weekender satsang. Once the body-guards arrived who were protecting the 'no-one' who wasn't there, I thought it would be a good time to GTF outta there. But I am grateful to Mooji; because of him, I'll never follow another guru again...so I guess he gave me my freedom - in an indirect way ha ha ha!...funny how things work out!

AnonymousMarch 1, 2016 at 5:34 PM
Yes, enlightenment appears when one sees the security and the young maidens hanging on Mooji's every bead. Read Paramahansa Yogananda for an understanding of true humility and spiritual teaching...save a few pennies into the bargain.

AnonymousOctober 21, 2017 at 7:20 PM
It's open season over on the mooji sangha reddit page. The page has no moderator so it's probably the one place you can speak your mind without it getting deleted

Posted by: i yam what i yam ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:12AM

It's pretty funny to hear of Mooji recommending people undergo New Age woo-woo "treatments".

Because whenever an audience member in satsang would tell him they'd things like angelic readings/numerology/ouija board/palm reading/New Age woo-woo, Mooji would roll his eyes, give a big hearty laugh, and say "Don't waste your time with this. Stay as the awareness itself."

But here he is, compelling a devotee to try this sort of stuff - but strictly on the down-low!

Posted by: i yam what i yam ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:19AM

Regarding there being a security detail - look, satsang is full of crazy people who are being made even crazier by Mooji. So naturally there will need to be a team member or two with Mooji as he walks around, helping him keep control of the situation.

For example when people embrace him, he's fine with it for a good long while. But if they hold on too long, he may pat them on the back a few times to indicate 'Hugging is over!". And if they still won't let go, I guess one of the team-members will take their hand and pull them away. It's all delicately done and I don't really see anything pernicious about it. But yes I guess if it ever kicked off, if someone displayed anger or hostility to Mooji, you would expect that these team members would deal with that, too.

The guy in the yellow laminate here always walks with Mooji, and also sits by the stage during satsang to help people onto and off the stage:

[www.youtube.com]

As I said, I really don't think this is anything unusual or pernicious. Just necessary crowd-control.

Posted by: alonzo ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:47AM

About four years ago Mooji received a threatening letter from a former devotee indicating taking revenge for what he said was done to him. After consulting with law enforcement, mooji was advised to take all such threats seriously and it was at this time that he formed his security team.

Posted by: happytown ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:58AM

Oh I heard it was actually some fundamentalist Christians that were doing the death threating because he was acting like Jesus. Threats are of course unacceptable.

Are you referring to bringinthecat's post, which mentions 2014, where Mooji read out a angry devotee's letter live on air and in front of hundreds of people? It can't be that because in early 2014 the security team was well established already:

[youtu.be]

Date: November 26, 2018 06:19AM

No, I am not referring to "bringinthecat's post". Anything I speak is from first hand knowledge, nothing is of second hand.

Posted by: happytown ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:25AM

Ah ok, must be a different angry letter that year.

Are you sure? This is what bringinthecat wrote:

"I went to mooji's ashram in 2014 for a few months. I was doing seva there on their building projects, building a new temple. I had a good time and got a lot out of it.

reading all this had brought back a memory that I feel I should share though, because it bothers me in retrospect. About the woman referenced as mooji's ex. We were gathered for one of the many spontaneous satsangs that take place there. About one hundred people were there I guess. It was a different feel, like something bad had happened. It was about some disgruntled student who had written an angry letter. It felt a bit uncomfortable, but the general vibe was that the student had got it wrong. It was about getting people's opinions on what had happened. It had a sort of tribunal feel, but whoever wrote the letter wasn't there.

towards the end, this woman identified as mooji's ex on this website got up and started shouting at him. It was awkward and sudden. She was very upset. I recall Mooji wafting his hand at her and saying "you were too attached".

anyway it's on tape and there were about one hundred people there I am sure. I remember at the time thinking that people are going through things in this ashram environment, and it can be very challenging. And of course mooji was a sage and not to be mistaken with a regular guy."

Date: November 26, 2018 06:34AM

Yes, I am sure. What I've shared is prior to what bringinthecat has shared, I'm familiar with both situations.

Date: November 26, 2018 09:44PM

alonzo wrote:

About four years ago Mooji received a threatening letter from a former devotee indicating taking revenge for what he said was done to him. After consulting with law enforcement, mooji was advised to take all such threats seriously and it was at this time that he formed his security team.

Would law enforcement have advised that Moo snoop into people's private lives? For that is what Constantin alleges.

Firstly Moo likes to control peoples lives, down to who they have sex with with. And because of this there are people going around to see who is sleeping with who.

Another question: If, as is alleged, so much effort goes into investigating people's private lives at Monte Sahaja, why wasnt the same effort made to investigate safety conditions - and eliminate safety hazards?

If after Moo received threats, all this care is taken to secure Moo's physical safety, why was not the same care taken to ensure that fire safety precautions were followed in the Monte Sahaja workstation?

https://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,135827,143354#msg-143354Then: the safety issue is also true. Big red flags here. Moo follows no laws on the land and the whole thing is basically illegal, but because of the usual ass licking via the Mayor this is allowed for now. (The fire that broke out was due to Mooo pushing (too FAR) of a project that led to many fumes in the wood working area and all it took was a relay switch that sparked it.) The fact that is was not windy that day saved mooo from a massive catastrophe.

Current Page: 54 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.