Current Page: 40 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 08, 2018 05:31AM

Startingover,

I think the letter you found online was probably a fake, but it doesn't matter. If you read the posts by Constantin and Yourinlove, you will see they report directly from Monte Sahaja and have insider knowledge.

Also, SadGame, I think it was, had recent experience with this Cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: happytown ()
Date: November 08, 2018 05:55AM

I don't think it's fair to criticize the mayor, he seems like a nice guy

[www.cm-odemira.pt]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2018 05:59AM by happytown.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 08, 2018 06:42AM

There is the address and email to express some concerns about Monte Sahaja Ashram in the county of Sao Martinho das Amoreiras.

The Mayor-Presidente Nuno Duarte
Local Government Office-Junta de Freguesia de S. Martinho das Amoreiras
Largo Vale Brique
7630-536 S. Martinho das Amoreiras
Portugal

Tel: 283 925 123
Fax: 283 925 059

E-mail: jfsamoreiras@mail.telepac.pt

[www.cm-odemira.pt]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2018 06:57AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Mara Fiota ()
Date: November 08, 2018 07:03AM

rrmoderator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gingerbeer has been banned from this message
> board.
>
> gingerbeer posted personal attacks and apparently
> wanted to troll and/or disrupt this thread. He is
> probably a Mooji devotee.
>
> gingerbeer violated the rules he agreed to before
> posting, i.e. no personal attacks.

gingerbeer is a straight up legend and that's the tea

Mooji a cult!
Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: November 08, 2018 09:01PM

Shara71

Thank you for your notes. I sway back and forth between leaving and staying, the Ashram is "Shutting Down" once again which means basically means we kick anybody out we don't want.

One more thing i wanted to point out is that because mooo books are not open there is so much speculation as to what does he do with all the money?
It is true that he is not openly greedy and will invite a few select for a night out. What does he do with the money?

The food we get os not so great. They put little salt in the food so then you end up in the shop buying chips and things. More and more commercial activity. Now they are two Cafe's. And the pizzeria should be opening, but I heard that those papers for a restaurant licence where not granted. Which reminds me of the new land that was bought a while back, five times bigger, where nothing has happened because of legal issues. Locals had to vote on the issue and it failed.
A little bit wild wild country here. I remember people being asked to vote.

It's really sad that Moo doesn't own up to any of these issues and fails to deliver transparency.
If you really have nothing to hide then you can speak openly about anything.
One reason for my Anonymity here is the fear of back-lash I have seen over the years that other people went through.
One man with family was kicked out for speaking out. He had a family and was working on the land to support his children.

Over the years many people have left us and I guess soon I will also be one of them. Its too bad, I really had high hopes that mooo had something special to offer.

C

Re: Mooji a cult!
Posted by: StartingOver ()
Date: November 09, 2018 12:58AM

Hi Constantin, from what you are writing I can tell that you are in fact at Sahaja, I was there when they were building the pizza place, I myself helped to clear out the building. If its ok with you I would love to chat with you off of this site in private. There are a people im concerned about there as well as there families, like Amara & Shankari for instance. I tried to get a few people to leave because I could see the danger and somehow Moo knew what I was up to and let me know in front of everyone how he felt. Moo tried his best to keep me there but luckily I came to my senses pretty quickly. I know there is not a lot of people here who actually have lived in Sahaja yourself and I so I know that we could really share experiences. I actually ran into Moo, Zenji and a few others outside of Sahaja and they appepeared to have an extreme look of anger in their eyes. Moo tried to play it cool but I could tell from the others that they were upset at me for some reason. Anywho I wish you all the best while being there and im here if you need me.

Date: November 09, 2018 01:23AM

This discussion seems to have really taken off, I would certainly love to share all that I have witnessed as seeing as it may be beneficial to those living in Sahaja. When I was last at Monte Sahaja Moo had just finish building "Christ Temple" which is a small concrete building for worship with a painting of Jesus that Moo himself painted. He is quite the artist actually which only made him appear more special. I remember once we had Satsang in the dining hall and Moo was pressuring us to challange him saying " I want to meet the bhudda, somebody surprise me, are we not smart enough? Is that what it is? I could tell everyone was scared to get up on the mic but one guy got on the mic shaking and crying and looking deeply into Moo's eyes saying "thank you for returning", As if he was implying Moo was Jesus. Moo just smiled at him and tried to remain silent and then he did this thing where he be quiet for about 30 seconds or so and then he got up and left. I realized then that most people there considered him to be the return of Jesus. When I would go to Christ temple to meditate I felt that others were worshipping the paintingof Jesus that Moo did as if it were Moo himself. In fact once I mentioned that Moo was not God to one of the devotees and she got extremely violent and angry with me. I knew something was deeply wrong. Also in Satsang people would make these really loud and strange sounds and Moo would say that old energies are leaving there body. They looked mentally deranged honestly. There was this ethiopian guy there with dreadloacks who honestly was a really nice guy who said that darkness in people could not last long in Sahaja and that Moo could see what was in them and remove it. I was kind of foolish then so I kinda believed it. I felt bad for the ethiopian guy because I could tell that he was lost but kept trying to pretend that he had it figured out. He was even willing to break up with his girlfriend there over Moo. I think Moo intentionally divided them. I could on and on about my time there. I hope this helps you guys a bit.

Date: November 09, 2018 01:42AM

Hi Horowitz I genuinely found that letter online, agiain I don't know if it is real or not I just thought I should post it. And I have already shared alot of my personal experience online on multiple forums. I will look into writing the mayor but from what I can remember the Mayor was very fund of Moo so I don't know if that would be wise.

Also there could be someone trolling who wrote that based off of what we all shared, who knows. Cheers!

Date: November 09, 2018 01:47AM

Hello yes it was under the meditation thread under a person by the name of Emma Durand.

Date: November 09, 2018 02:18AM

That is not true, when I tried to leave they did everything possible to get me stay, they told me things like I was giving up my one and only true opportunity for freedom and it was my mind that was afaid. The way they would look at me and say it would really confuse me and make me feel I needed to stay.The Austrailian woman who works in the office with the English woman are both cold blooded. And also Moo most definitely got involved in my relationship there. His anger towards me about it came off as if he was jealous or something, but im not certain on that its just how it felt. I have many friends there as well who actually won't talk to me now as I guess im seen as some sort of low spiritual loser. Moo went behind my back a few times and spoke bad about me, I told him something very personal and he pretended he cared and then went back and told my story to others while he and the others all laughed. I honestly can't stand that bastard.

Current Page: 40 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.