Current Page: 39 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: happytown ()
Date: November 08, 2018 02:35AM

People get banned for personal attacks on people who speak out. That's about it as far as I can see.

But I think several accounts are posted by the same person, having a conversation with themselves, saying very little of substance, just mudding up the thread.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2018 02:39AM by happytown.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 08, 2018 03:05AM

Constantin sounds pretty legit to me.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 08, 2018 03:52AM

gingerbeer has been banned from this message board.

gingerbeer posted personal attacks and apparently wanted to troll and/or disrupt this thread. He is probably a Mooji devotee.

gingerbeer violated the rules he agreed to before posting, i.e. no personal attacks.

Posted by: Mara Fiota ()
Date: November 08, 2018 04:05AM

this twist-a-roo-ni I'm-

it's almost as if trusting yourself is quite enough ...

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 08, 2018 04:07AM

BTW--If anyone is interested rickross.com was sold due to the fact that the name Rick Ross is so prominently associated with the rapper Rick Ross. There was some confusion due to this and so the domain name for this site was changed to more accurately reflect the purpose and focus of this site.

This message board has repeatedly been attacked by groups called "cults" and the Cult Education Institute has been sued five times by various groups, including Landmmark Education, Pure Bride Ministries, NXIVM, Gentle Wind Project and the Church of Immortal Consciousness. All of the lawsuits were dismissed. None went to trial. And all efforts to somehow censor this site failed.

But information that originated at this message board has had a profound effect on some groups. Including a church led by Geronimo Aguilar called the ROC in Richmond, Virginia, Aguilar is now in prison serving a sentence for sexual abuse. Likewise Keith Raniere, the leader of NXIVM is now in federal custody awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking and the Gentle Wind Project was shut down by the Attorney General of Maine.

The firsthand testimonies and questions raised at this board have helped many people.

The best antidote to free speech is more free speech.

And free speech, within the agreed upon rules of this message board, is what is happening here now.

Thank you for your participation.

Trolls will not be tolerated here.

Date: November 08, 2018 04:16AM

For anyone who has lost the ability to trust themselves due to cultic abuse, there is a book called the Guru Papers which is mentioned elsewhere on the site. It has a chapter called "healing crippled self-trust"

[www.amazon.de]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2018 04:16AM by happytown.

Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: November 08, 2018 04:30AM

"I am writing this open letter as a means to communicate with those who are currently living in Monte Sahaja with Mooji.....
This thread above is a pure fabrication and is not true at all. It was posted by StartingOver, I probably know, who she is, but I give her break because she suffered alot of in Monte Sahaja. and she has also been a fighter of the first day against Mooji online.

Dear StartingOver could you write a true letter about your experience in Monte Sahaja to The mayor of Sao Martinho das Amoreiras, Nuno Duarte. You could express your concerns about everything as fire safety, hygiene/water issues, building permits in Monte Sahaja atc.
But the cult culture of Mooji there is very important reason for a letter.
To consider a signed letter to the mayor of Sao Martinho das Amoreiras, Nuno Duarte is a question for everybody here, to do finally some actions to stop Mooji and his ashram in Monte Sahaja....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2018 04:53AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 08, 2018 05:20AM

Hi Constantin,

You write as though you may still be at Monte Sahaja right now? Do you have plans to leave? I hope you will be Ok, Constantin.

Thank you for confirming that Moo has sexual relations with his female followers. Applejuice said that Moo probably did form relationships with his followers, but then seemed to back down from the issue, saying "I'm not sure where he met his girlfriends."

Applejuice seemed very vague on a lot of things, even though claiming to have close personal ties to the Moo group. Still, I believe Applejuice did have some genuine questions and was legitimately looking for answers here.

So: Tony Moo targets his female devotees for sexual relations, as far as we know these are consensual encounters, but you do have to question why someone who claims to be so spiritual would target women who are basically under his care, (and under mind-control techniques.) It does not seem very 'above board' to me.

If Moo really does celebrate 'free love' over there in his cult compound, then he should be open about it and make it part of his teachings. People should be aware of this kind of thing. It's so deceptive to pretend to be one thing and then behind closed doors, to act another way.

Deceptive and duplicitous people like Moo are seldom up to any good!
And to put himself forward as an enlightened being for people to worship is laughable. People give their money to this fraud.

Please keep filling us in, Constantin.

Posted by: StartingOver ()
Date: November 08, 2018 05:21AM

Hi I just found that statement online, I don't know if it is true or not I was just posting it because it seemed interesting. But in regards to writing a letter to the major that sounds like something that could be possible bit at the same time I remember that the local mayor there really liked Mooji. The local residents hated him but the mayor sure did love him so I don't know.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: November 08, 2018 05:26AM

Yes, Startingover,

I think Constantin confirmed here that the Mayor and Moo are on good terms. That is not surprising, because the Moo compound would bring money and tourism into the region. It would make sense if the Mayor approved of the ashram.

Current Page: 39 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.