Current Page: 10 of 261
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Mara Fiota ()
Date: August 12, 2018 04:49AM

What matters in my life:

Am I being truthful?

Am I being sincere?

Am I living from fearless love or fear-based ideas?

And that's all, folks! Really, there is no "we" or groups whatsoever when it comes to truth.

Everyone will end up finding that one out sooner or later, and they might still be in a group(apparently), but they'll know WHAT is running the show.they will know their aloneness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NSH999 ()
Date: August 12, 2018 05:14AM

I have some issues with the above post. Both love and fear are apart of the same whole, denying one of them quickly creates a deep imbalance of the psyche.

Reality is not alone, it is whole and complete, without boundary. Creating these distinctions about fearless love or fear based ideas and saying there is no we, or groups is a deluded an manipulated thought structure, because there is BOTH, 'I' 'we', 'groups', and real truth universal.

Real freedom encompasses all of them in wholeness and has no need to 'run the show'. Real truth is not about knowing who runs the show but about seeing clearly between ones essential nature and the role embodied and played in life. Seeing clearly is the goal of freedom, not performing a certain way.

In truth, there is no need to ask questions about living from love or fear based ideas. When the heart and mind are focused on good will, there will be strife, difficulty, pain, and happiness all mixed in. The very idea that there is a place to 'live from' is itself an entrapping state of mind, a construction used to swell the ego and swell self-concern.

Sorry if my ideas appear confrontational, as I am surprised by the number of generalized beliefs in this above statement being proposed as real wisdom. It almost reads as a defense of Mooji by dismissal of the issues in this thread and should probably be removed. Again, sorry if I am not interpreting correctly, but there are striking issues in those statement being made.

The correct question is not "what matters in my life"

but "how do my choices I make impact the lives of others"

one is looking selfishly inward to the ego itself, while the other uses the last remnants of any ego to serve other people in kindness.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2018 05:24AM by NSH999.

Date: August 12, 2018 05:52AM

i forgot why i stopped posting stuff on spiritual forums and facebook and shit

dude okayokeh

wisdom i don't know her, and i look forward to become dumber

i guess i sorta wanted to remind folks not to waste their energy on blame so much,and on the outside

'cause in the end it doesn't really matter. AND. it doesn't transform stuff
but that's just me. and boy if anyone says that personality doesn't have relative existence they can cash me outside

all that you've written i can see how it can be true, and not.same with what i've written

i've always respected people who do their own research, as you seem to have been doing

best of luck

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 12, 2018 08:48PM

As Rick Ross often advises, let us keep a pin point focus on the subject of this discussion:

Whether Moo and Moo's management maintain a safe environment for all his followers, male and female.

Mara Fiota wrote "What matters is my life".

For purposes of this discussion, what matters is that people are very concerned about Moo and whether conditions are safe at his ashram in PORTUGAL and whether conditions are safe for those traveling with Moo during his tours.

Other people's lives matter, too.

I have read and contributed to many CEI message board discussions over the past few years.

There were times when someone contributed important observations.

Soon afterward, others wrote material that created a distraction.

Lesson here is - if someone contributes new material and attempts at distraction follow, that indicates that at least some consider this information to be very interesting -- and that they do not want to be distracted.

August 11 2018 Mooji thread 45,338 views 12:35 PM PST

August 12 2918 Mooji thread 45,506 views 5:39 AM PST --- 172 views

Not all of these are unique viewers, true. But it indicates that this thread is
being read with some interest.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2018 09:10PM by corboy.

Date: August 12, 2018 09:28PM

[forum.culteducation.com]

An earlier post (Page 7)is worth repeating here.

If what this person writes is true, it is very, very worrisome.

Posted by: StartingOver
Date: March 31, 2018 07:25PM

I was a long time supporter of mooji and spent quite a bit of time at Sahaja. As someone who was very close to Mooji and the Sangha I can tell you that sahaja is actaully wiretapped to record and monitor phone calls and conversations on the land. Mooji has spies there and uses them to give him info on those visiting which he uses to pretend that he knows what they are thinking. His old security who spent years with him is terrified of him. I recently has a conversation with him and really felt bad for the guy. It seems Mooji really screwed up this guys life.There is definitely a cult around him. I left him with my dignity barely in tact but I am very greatful I was able to escape as many are still there and not so fortunate. I really feel bad for alot of the people I know there as they think he is some God. Little do they know he is tricking them and using there vulnerabilty as a means of entrance into their minds. something has to be done to stop him. There is a documentary on Netfilx about the osho scandal, oddly enough spme of those people who were with Osho are now with Mooji. Really fucking scary.

Date: August 12, 2018 09:38PM

Mooji & #Metoo Movement (self.Meditation)

submitted 4 months ago by Justanormalguy44

[www.reddit.com]

AlesDostal 3 points 4 months ago*
There two interesting comments at Guru Rating - Mooji [gururating.org]:

BVRAA: I spent many years in Mooji’s ashram. It’s a clique where cruelty is passed off as “sharpness” and “tough love”. I am so very happy to be free of it.

BVRAA: And let me also say to anyone who is still there: It seems unimaginable to walk away from it. But when you do it is like being released from the prison. A prison of “nearly there. just one more satsang”. I wasted six years. I can’t imagine how it is for those who’ve spent their entire youth putting energy into making him a megastar.

Justanormalguy44 3 points 4 months ago
wowwwww omg that is exactly how I felt when i left there, I even had a dream that I was releasing something by walking away from Sahaja & Mooji. I would really like to speak with whomever posted this.

Justanormalguy44 4 points 4 months ago*
Omg I am almost at a lost for words reading this post I found, this is EXACTLY what they did to me. PLEASE READ...

Mooji allegedly engages in a variety of techniques: group euphoria & peer pressure, charisma-based bullying with supporting entourage, gaslighting and psychologically distressing people behind the scenes to induce breakdowns (known as breakthroughs there of course- “it’s ok to lie for guruji” one ex-member-in-training was told by the senior staff), deliberate double binds (e.g. accusing people of being “chameleons”, forcing them to try to be inhumanly consistent all the time (which no one is, but of course the recruit is anxious to please), whilst at the same time manipulating the situation, making it impossible for them to be so. All done by the devotees of course. Mooji acts all innocent, dropping the right phrases into satsang so you start popping. It’s kindalike zen, except it creates dependency, i.e it’s a bit rapey. When the recruit inevitably fails, they face the wrath of the entourage until they break down and become compliant. Meanwhile Mooji himself is free to be as inconsistent as he likes- even to the point of being a real teddybear on tv), public shaming and pressuring, the “advaita shuffle” (“yes, but who’s saying that”- worth a google). A whole lot of stuff. Allegedly.

Justanormalguy44 5 points 4 months ago

They got me to break down and cry. They were really nice to me in the beginning and then all of a sudden everyone starting to become hostile towards me. I really didnt understand why they all of a sudden started to act like I was a criminal. After I broke down and showed my vulnerability I started worshippng him like everyone else and then they were nice to me again. I then started to have doubts again and then they started back being mean to me. Wow I knew that something was up. I knew they were afraid that I had a strong mind and I was encouraging others there to leave which they did not like.

dirtystack 1 point 4 months ago
I'm confused tho. This all seems like it happened years ago. What's going on wth Mooji that makes him so bad?? I get that they r editing some posts and comments, but that doesn't seem so awful in itself. What am I missing here??

peaceatmypace 2 points 4 months ago
There are some genuine posts on here. And then the rest of it is mooji's supporters making up ridiculous stuff so it all seems like nothing. One of those "strategies" that mooji always says you don't need :)

AlesDostal 1 point 1 month ago*
I think that Mooji’'s entire spiritual enterprise and satsang business are built on the lie of his enlightenment. Mooji is not an enlightened being and he is not a Self-realized teacher. In addition, this year 2018, Mooji and his crew will make a lot of money, for instance:

Intense Satsang Lisbon-February: €220 x1500 people = €300 000

Zmar Retreat-Portugal-April: €375 x 850 people = €318 000

Zmar Retreat-Portugal-October: €375 x 850 people = €318 000

Monte Sahaja Retreat-June: €550 x 120 people = €66 000

Netherlands Retreat-August: €330 x 1500 people = €495 000.

Added together, it will be about 1.5 mil. euros, the estimated expenses could be about 0.5 mil. (like rents,salaries and act.). Mooji and his spiritual enterprise will make about 1 mil.euros this year 2018 before tax and this figure is only minimal guess. Mooji’;s business long-term strategy will pay off because his followers, devotees, and spiritual seekers became paying customers. Mooji and his crew openly run spiritually recreation retreats or enterprise satsangs in Europe and make a big business of it. Mooji is only a regular guy who wants to be a famous spiritual teacher and wants to make some money..

Justanormalguy44 1 point 27 days ago

I came to that conclusion a while ago after hearing someone who worked at one of the retreats explain all of the money he made. His teacher explicitly warned against taking money of any kind. Its really quite a shame what he is doing. Didnt take me long to understand his con. He is a great actor to say the least.

Justanormalguy44 1 point 7 days ago
I found his company's financial records online, alot of loot they are making, he is quite the business man,

[beta.charitycommission.gov.uk]

Sahara71 1 point 2 days ago*
Thank you for posting this... I have just read the entire thread, including the archived comments that have been deleted elsewhere. It is especially concerning what has been written by Shankaromnivyah, about his friends ending up being psychotic and praying to photos of Mooji, and others of his friends ending up in mental institutions.

I have been looking into the dealings of Mooji for the last week or so. I have uncovered a lot of things... Mooji is not enlightened, he is an ordinary guy who exploits people- for power, monetary gain and sexual favors. He preys on vulnerable people...

Mooji's message is vague and confusing, which suits his aims very well. Listening to him speak, unfortunately, you basically hear whatever you want to hear. It's all just suggestive, kind of pleasant, quasi-spiritual fluff. There is no substance to it. If you try to understand it, you will be disappointed. His teachings leave you feeling empty and wanting more. You feel like you must be missing out on something, hence it draws you in. You are not even aware it is happening to you.

I'm sure he is using thought-reform techniques employed by cult-leaders and shonky gurus throughout the ages. He tries to break down your ego- your very identity, in order to make you empty-headed and compliant. Once you are compliant, he can use you to do his bidding.

People go over to his ashram in Portugal and they return as very changed, very odd people. It's brain-washing, my friends... pure and simple. Please read up on coersive persuasion, if you would like to know more. Anyone could be at risk from it, it doesn't matter how educated or intelligent you are. Then perhaps read the full list of comments at GuruRating.org - one place that doesn't delete anything negative about Mooji.

Yes, he is nice to people who first come to his ashram... of course he is! He is a consummate showman and makes people feel special. Once he has chosen his victims... those who show weakness or confusion, he draws them in and exploits them.

I shared my story here on Reddit and got verbally attacked for it- I was quite shocked by the vitriol that abounds around this group. Mooji supporters are extremely zealous.

I think we will probably witness another 'Jones Town' event in the near future.

Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2018 06:53AM by corboy.

Date: August 12, 2018 10:33PM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Mara Fiota wrote "What matters is my life".
>

I wrote:what matters IN my life,so take a chill pill first of all

was it a distraction, what I said, really? or is what you're doing (which for all intents and purposes is gossiping) distraction?
meaning, distraction from real happiness and freedom which lies in OURSELF, ALREADY?
when we stop waiting for anybody's(whoever they might be) validation.

we don't have to check in with anybody - no gods or gurus or avatars or saints

but nobody wants to do that, 'cause nobody wants to grow the fuck up
god forbid we stop exposing and set the world on "the right course"

godamnit nobody minds their own business and i'm still not used to it FUCK

Date: August 13, 2018 06:03AM

This looks like an attempt at distraction.

Let us stay focused on Mooji, not on Mara Fiota.

Mooji discussion thread view count

August 12 2018 Mooji thread 45,506 views 5:39 AM PST --- 172 views

August 12 Mooji thread 45,629 views 3:55 PM PST --- 123 views in less than
12 hours.

So, people appear to be interested in this discussion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2018 06:57AM by corboy.

Posted by: xivoparig ()
Date: August 13, 2018 01:59PM

What happened? I posted and came back here to this thread going off in a very different direction.

Is there a moderator here?
I do not know how to contact one. Does this look right?

I agree with corboy. These posts look VERY distracting and suspicious... Mooji staff & followers posting here? I have posted something major, exposed mooji as a conman of the lowest kind. People are loosing their money, faith and body to him. Thank you for taking post numbers down as I'm not even sure if this is fake or people are coming out of the woodwork. Excuse my doubts but some posts are moving this of the rails. I saw exactly the same things happen of people who would ask Mooji questions and then Mooji would question things back and answer his own questions telling a long story that was so far removed from the initial thought. He would then get you to agree with it and psychologically you would feel he's right.

If it wasn't clear enough i'm going to sum up what I wrote:

Mooji is a FRAUD and a RAPIST preying on the 'lost' who find him who is also likely getting people to give him money and their possessions.

because my posts have been buried:

First post about what I saw and overhearing Moojis secrets

Don't be trapped

Mooji renaming people and wiping away their own life for the cult to claim their identity.

Distraction is a major Mooji tactic. I saw it all the time with simple Q&A with him and it is not going to put me off.

Queue distracting posts now...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2018 02:12PM by xivoparig.

Ignore all distractors report to Rick Ross the moderator ASAP
Date: August 13, 2018 11:00PM

CEI Message Board - Making Guru Harm Reports Findable For Those Interested

Distractions must not be tolerated.

Report all concerns to Rick Ross moderator of this message board:

If xivo's page gets buried again by a distractor, repost that entire page.

Add the quoted material from reddit that the Sahaja ashram is reportedly wiretapped.

Posted by: StartingOver
Date: March 31, 2018 07:25PM

I was a long time supporter of mooji and spent quite a bit of time at Sahaja. As someone who was very close to Mooji and the Sangha I can tell you that sahaja is actaully wiretapped to record and monitor phone calls and conversations on the land. Mooji has spies there and uses them to give him info on those visiting which he uses to pretend that he knows what they are thinking. His old security who spent years with him is terrified of him. I recently has a conversation with him and really felt bad for the guy. It seems Mooji really screwed up this guys life.There is definitely a cult around him. I left him with my dignity barely in tact but I am very greatful I was able to escape as many are still there and not so fortunate. I really feel bad for alot of the people I know there as they think he is some God. Little do they know he is tricking them and using there vulnerabilty as a means of entrance into their minds. something has to be done to stop him. There is a documentary on Netfilx about the osho scandal, oddly enough spme of those people who were with Osho are now with Mooji. Really fucking scary.

Question: Do visitors to Sahaja ashram get to keep their phones and passports?

August 12 2018 Mooji thread 45,506 views 5:39 AM PST --- +172 views

August 13 Mooji thread 45,736 7:49 AM PST +230 views

August 17 Mooji thread 46,396 8:08 AM PST +660 views

660 divided by 4 days averages to 165 views per day

People interested in reading this.

Regard all distractions with the utmost suspicion.

Note: There are reports that SAND from Moo's ashram in Portugal is being sold!

Other reports of malas with pendants with Moo's picture. Those are straight out of Rajneesh/Osho's playbook.

Here are pictures of Rajneesh portrait malas.

[www.google.com]:

Current Osho (new name for Rajneesh) still wear and use these malas

[www.google.com]:

And, one can buy Malas blessed by Mooji!

[www.google.com]

Search Results
Web results

Malas - Mooji Satsang Shop
satsangshop.com/120-malas

Items 1 - 12 of 32 - This blessed fresh water Pearl Mala is comprised of 108 beads plus one end ... 83cm, hanging to the end of chest bone or below when worn.

Rudraksha Mala Blessed by Sri Mooji - Mooji Satsang Shop
satsangshop.com/malas/889-rudraksha-mala-blessed-by-sri-mooji.html
€12.00 - ?In stock
Rudraksha Mala Blessed by Sri Mooji
Reference: MALA889

Condition: New product

This blessed Rudraksha Mala is comprised of 108 rudraksha beads. The seeds have been dyed black, excess dye will wash off when wet initially. The seeds are individually knotted with black thread and the mala has a multi coloured tassel of gold, copper and brown thread.

Comes in 2 variations:
Large: beads 7,5mm, Guru bead 18mm, length approx. 95cm
Small: beads 6mm, Guru bead 6mm, length approx. 87cm

Google Mooji Mala and go to Google Images

[www.google.com]

Moo paintings also for sale at the satsang shop - and malas with Moo pictures tool.

T shirts, too.

[www.google.com]

August 1, 2017
Richter Von Root
“The true teaching happens beyond what the mind can grasp.”
How convenient!

“Any comments here can so only reflect a thought or opinion of mind activity”
Yes all contrary opinions do seem to be demonised under ‘mind.’ Careful not to think too much about anything!

“Mooji always points to the space in which everything is received including all mind activities”

He also points to 5 dollars for a small vile of Portuguese sand from his centre. It’s holy don’t you know!

“His presence and compassion can be felt and seen by everybody with an open heart and a clear mind”
Any basic cult book will tell you this is a classic double bind: Any criticism is due to your lack of ability to see the truth. Nonsense.

“What would be the purpose for mind control or abuse of somebody who is not anymore identified with that field.”
Yup! Agreed… therefore….. fake guru… and…… cult!

June 25, 2018
Diana

I am sorry to hear your story I had the same experience, my partner went for 3 weeks but he never return. He left 4 month ago. He is brainwashed, he is lost there with all these people who are incredible selfish. Mooji is just another fake guru with a very good business.

They worshipping him as a God and he loved, he say he transcend his ego but you can see that not. He make of his teaching a good business charging a lot of money for his activities, he is now selling sand for sahaja.

I understood that some people need to go through these experiences to learn at the end that you don’t need anybody. But they are in some way escaping from reality, in an spiritual bypass. The way they see people out of their beliefs is that you are not evolve enough so you are not ready for freedom, so anything you say for them comes from ignorance that is way I decided to forget my ex partner an continue my life. I hope you can rescue her I know that in my case that is not possible. Good luck.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2018 11:11PM by corboy.

Current Page: 10 of 261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.