Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sai Maa Organization is a sinister CULT!!!
Posted by: Peter72 ()
Date: February 28, 2017 02:41PM

I can say without a doubt that the Sai Maa Organization is a sinister CULT !
And I stand by that 100%!!

This organization is run by Sai Maa who’s has a tons of property in the US, she has been running a Ponzi scheme for years making Millions off the backs of innocent people and getting away with it cheating right under the governments nose when it comes to taxes and money .

Each person that works for her gets an allowance of money and each person is a disciple of Sai Maa, they do what ever this lady wants and will kiss the floor that her feet walks on, and I mean kiss the floor, they are her humble obedient slaves. They each have a photo of her on there cells phones that comes up every time the phone rings and pray to tons of photos and gifts from this insane sick woman. They even have a requirement when talking on the phone to each other they must say “Om Jai Jai Sai Maa”Each members believe Sai Maa to be a divine being worthy of worship. Its totally twisted psycho madness !

Sai Maa with the help of these people have for many years ruined and the lives of tons of people and families that fall for her Ponzi scheme. Its a Cult that splits people up with brain washing and Hitler like disciplinary acts of aggression . There are many disciples from New York, Pennsylvania, Quebec, Florida, etc. All of them are geeky nuts who put on a show all in white to get people in and twist peoples minds that they have huge problems and that Sai Maa can fix there problems quickly. One of the main leaders who has been with the organization is “Swami Parameshwarananda” along with other main disciple of Sai Maa “Lucinda Hale Hanover “ “Shree Devi” “Oakley Ogden” “Jonathan Mitchell “ “Lalita Shree Dasi Brahmacharini “ “Tyagananda Das Brahmachari” “Tyler Freedman” “Anantananda Das Brahmachari” “Doug Fisher” “Reiko Dewey” “Mohan Das Brahmachari” “Dayananda Brahmachari” “Becky Morrison film producer daughter of Swami Parameshwarananda” “Santoshdas Satuababa” “André Mounoussamy Jayendra-Das” “Joe Mitchell” “Laura Fontaine “ “Sheila Furth” “Adrienne Curtis” “Harry Waranch Lmt” “Nicolas Viennot Sai Maa’s Son” “Jivananda Das Brahmachari” “Carla Sadoff” “Lela Henderson” and the list goes on !

A good couple I went with to Naples Florida with for the Journey of Profound healing had a horrible experience. It started out interesting but quickly turn very dark. During the session the couple that i went with had hard questions for Sai Maa about there future and things they wanted in life. My friends wife was told by Sai Maa spoke to her privately and said that she felt the man she was with was not right for her and that she should flat out leave him and come and travel with her and the organization and promised her the man of her dreams. My friends wife quickly found this somewhat problematic and told me about it. I know this couple very well and they are both a very loving and caring couple so it seemed strange that Sai Maa would recommend this.

Her husband told me when he spoke to Sai Maa she seemed to really hate him and even tried to put him in a bad light saying she could see problems for him and that he should accept what difficulties would be coming his way soon. It became clear to all of us that she was clearly trying to divide this beautiful couple. After we did research and ask many friends that went to Sai Maa what was there experience, almost all the people we spoke to found the entire journey and experience horrible and felt they were being sucked into a real Cult where everyone that was a member was watching you constantly and trying hard to brainwash you to spend more money and keep tabs on you everyday.

These people and Sai Maa are a disease, any life with anyone who is a member of this Cult you are basically signing your name to be in the circle of Sai Maa who will en fact control you and always be in the way of any real good future you think you may have. She will take your life and your children away from you. Sai Maa needs to be banned from the country she is a danger to the people – especially easily influenced youth!! Most of the members started off as youths that were dragged in by there parents who didn’t care about them, came from dysfunctional families and young people that simply needed guidance!

Again the Sai Maa Organization is a sinister CULT!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sai Maa Organization is a sinister CULT!!!
Posted by: diana C ()
Date: March 15, 2017 12:27AM

Hello Peter72

Yes Finally someone talks the truth about Sai Maa. . . I’m one of them in addition to 15 other people I know that will be talking more about this horrible woman and her Cult Organization run by her disciples. Peter72 you are correct the Sai Maa Organization is a sinister is a Cult! My Ex boyfriend is a member of Sai Maa and he is young not like the older members that are clearly insane once you meet them. We were together for four year and were very seriously in Love but then Sai Maa destroyed everything we built, our love for each other our future everything lost. He spent thousands of dollars on Sai Maa’s retreats and travel. The foundation and communication we had was lost forever. I’m here to tell everyone that Sai Maa is a horrible woman and how this organization works inside.

Each of its members are brainwashed into believing this woman is there savior and can only help them with what ever issues they may have. Nothing and I mean NOTHING gets in the way of there devotion to Sai Maa, you can ask them to pull back and take a break from Sai Maa and the answer will always be the same they are not going to turn there backs on the world of energy and the spirit of Sai Maa. Sai Maa is there Core, it is who they know themselves to be. They follow her around the world from country to country and travel for her. They spend little time with the ones they love the most because they are on conference calls all the time and traveling for her.It is very very Creepy. The things my ex boyfriend told me was very creepy and sad at the same time.

She is more real to each member than there own body, or the clothing on there backs or even there own Personality!!!! They can not be realistically be in a relationship with someone who does not accept, embrace or rejoice in the devotion of Love to Sai Maa. It’s not possible for them ! Like Robots they are Wired to the Core. It’s a HUGE disconnect for them if the other person is not into Sai Maa in some way. There is absolutely no future with any of the members of Sai Maa if you not willing to go down that road, if you are not aligned internally & spiritually. THIS IS A FACT!!! Doesn’t get clearer than that for them. They are Sick twisted Brainwashed people. For them it’s very simple, “Everything is Maa”. Which is on a pure level is SICK !!! All the disciple of Sai Maa practice like this all the time without fail. I’m pretty sure if they were instructed to jump off a bridge some of them would do it.

They are poisoned from the inside, on the outside they show lots of love and seem to be amazing bright eyed people full of energy also trying hard to be someone that they really are not. But inside they are wired to serve and do all that Sai Maa ask of them. The Brain washing and conditioning goes very deep en-fact there is a lot of open touching and feeling amongst all the members to share themselves. At this level the way Sai Maa works it may as well be Rape, because it is exactly that. She is bleeding her disciples dry and alienating them from their families.

If you are in contact with any of these members I suggest you be careful or even in a relationship, they will try hard to get you to drink the Cool-aid of Sai Maa, not right away but when an opportunity comes they will get you to meet Sai Maa and when they do she will do her best to get to join there group and participate in some way shape or form. It is about energy but the energy put out there is negative, this is a very sinister cult and not healing or clearing blockage at all. The only way to be in a relationship with any member of Sai Maa is that you have to also be apart of Sai Maa, this is how it works, and this is how they want it to work. Each member is an introvert and not sure of who they really are, they want to be apart of a group but they just don’t fit in at all, and its because of Sai Maa and the way she has them conditioned and brainwashed. Totally warped around her finger. And yes they all say on the phone a code to each other, they are instructed to say “Om Jai Jai Sai Maa” all the time when greeting each other, my ex boyfriend did it all the time without fail, it made me sick to hear him say this all the time even in front of our friends and family.

Also do remember this is a money machine, each person that meets Sai Maa pays up to $2,000 to $4,000 just to vist and see her with hotel and flight. Each Person!!! Thats a lot on money & a lot luxury for Sai Maa with all her homes scattered around the country and cars and Slaves! Each member receives an allowance of money this is very true. Sai Maa’s need for money is huge.

Sai Maa is NOT LOVE

Sai Maa is a FRAUD of LOVE

She is dangerous especially to Young People. They want new Young people to join there organization and are working hard to get new members to join. They are working on new steps including new video’s to get new and younger members. It’s time people joined together and put a stop to this Cult Organization for good and debunk her to all the world. I can tell you that most of the members are not very smart they are like children playing with candy, the main person to take down is Sai Maa. Cut the head off the snake and the rest will fall. The time is now to strike . People in India know she is a Fake. If you show her website to an Indian, he or she will immediately know she is a fake.

She is NOT a master she is a FRAUD!!! I’m ready to talk more and so are 15 other people I know with stories all to share. We need a place for everyone to gather and protest this FRAUD this FAKE this EVIL person that destroys peoples lives.She has done so much damage already this has to Stop!!! Sai Maa is a dangerous CULT!!!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 15, 2017 09:30AM

Diana C wrote about outsiders being in a friendship or partner relationship with
a Sai Maa follower:

I suggest you be careful or even in a relationship, they will try hard to get you to drink the Cool-aid of Sai Maa, not right away but when an opportunity comes they will get you to meet Sai Maa and when they do she will do her best to get to join there group and participate in some way shape or form.

This is very important. Your devotee friend may wait until you are vulnerable, hit off balance and when your defenses are down, try to get you involved with some
project tied to Sai Maa.

No matter who the guru is, loyalty to that guru comes first. In any relationship with a disciple, whether its your family member, best friend, a boss, a therapist or massage practitioner or hairdresser, that person's first loyalty is to Sai Maa.

The person cannot be fully themselves with you.

I might suggest that if your friend or partner is involved with Sai Maa, please do not trust your friend's recommendation of a psychotherapist, hairdresser, body worker or life coach.

All these persons may be Sai Maa devotees and might use their practice as a way to
get you either to become a devotee of Sai Maa, or use you as a source of income that they will give over to Sai Maa.

A therapist of any kind who is involved with a guru may be utterly unable to
put loyalty to clients foremost.

Not if that guru owns their souls.

If a friend or partner is a devotee of Sai Maa or some other guru, there is an other possibility: they might tattle to the guru about you. If by chance your
income goes up, they may mention this to the guru and you may end up being
targeted.

Date: March 15, 2017 01:58PM

Hi Corboy scare tactics don't work on me at all.

Seems incredible that anyone in this day and age could fall for a guru who claims to be spritual and who obviously is not, but there are fools out there that do. They are Geeks and weak child like freaks who have not much of life. Sia Maa is a cult leader. The lowest of the low. Deluding people whilst groveling her own psychosis.

I loved my ex boyfriend our love was unique but our unique problem that we had was with Sai Maa… When i would try to speak with my boyfriend, he changes completely behavior….he became really aggressive!!!! I look at it now I can see that he suffered from bipolarism, I was in front to a crossroads ….I have to break the story and leave him in this fucking jail or have i to try to help him?
Sai Maa is a Bitch and she will get hers !

What Sai Maa does to them to convert them and have them dissconnect with their families that love them is plain out SICK!!! . She likes to play with the minds of weak people!! She creates a mental perimeter to her victims that remains trapped inside. She preys on the weak the way all fake guru’s do. She is greedy, money and power hungry. This is the Worst! Is the next step in the Sai Maa’s to have her followers “drink the kool-aId” like the Jim Jones followers did? Who the Fuck knows but She us a Danger Point Blank !

She teaches stupid aura magic bullshit !!!!
She tires to scare people with talks of energy entities and stupid ugly SHITY GRAPHICS and Outdated Videos.Even now they are trying to updated the videos to Get younger people but thats about to back fire because many schools and collages are being made aware of this woman and her Cult . This is a very controlling cult so i must be held accountable for there action and they will. So far 38 people are ready to file more complaints about Sai Maa and its growing, the amount of families destroyed by her is HUGE !!
She is a scam artist and a con and a close kin to the other false gurus,this is a fraud, a money fraud and a mental/emotional and spiritual fraud!

I say to EVERYONE Beware ALL & stay away from this SINISTER CULT!!!!

Date: March 30, 2017 03:55PM

This is one large organization which has extorted millions from innocent people with Deception just to lace Sai Maa with very expensive clothes, expensive organic food, first class plain tickets, hotels, cars and yes, very expensive properties she owns.

Sai Maa wants to dupe as many people as possible and take your money !!!! And YES she does encourage people to leave their families and Loved Ones!
This women only wants recruits with major money. She finds young people that are working hard with issues in their life and uses her devotee disciples to do Extortion from them by forcing people to take part in her courses, claiming if you are suffering from low frequency energies—such as anxiety, stress, sadness, frustration—that sabotage areas of your life including your relationships, finances, and career the she can help you with this. She is a child predictor. Alot of people who were devoted to her left the Asharams and exposed the truth about her. She is in for the money.

There are alleged sexual assault charges at Sai Maa camp. There is also a person that works within Sai Maa who can admit there was psychological and emotional abuse going in this organization. No belief system, religious or otherwise, should have the opportunity to abuse anyone !!! It is unbelievably ignorant and dangerous to allow sexual predators to abuse under the guise of religious beliefs!!!
Its Shameful but Sai Maa has destroyed so so so many peoples lives and not a hell of a lot has been done to clamp down on this. These are not “allegations” these are true stories from people that were with Sai Maa and experienced abuse and trauma from her and her camp .

Her teachings are not served to make people more loving, compassionate, and joyful. You don’t need anyone to lead you to joyful, fulfilling life. This is not a path of truly knowing yourself and creating life of your dreams. this is a life of creating someone else’s. And that person is Sai Maa, Simply put ! So many people that have friends that work within Sai Maa are pissed off with how there friends have developed, defending her community saying that they are all so cool and kind when clearly they are NOT! Only those who have never been exposed to other Self Development teachings can buy into what she teaches. But it is truly nothing special.

Sai Maa always wants you to join their organization and then you have to do all this what they call “SAVA” which is donating your time and working. which is pure free labor. Sai Maa never washes her dishes, never does her own laundry, she has people do this for her because she is “HOLLY” and her body needs to be preserved. She has even had young people touch her breast to confirm that she is ageless, to look at her naked body and to tell her face to face that she is beautiful and that she doesn’t look her age !!!! How INSANE is that ???? That just makes me sick !!!!

The other problem about Sai Maa is her swami, “Swami Parameshwarananda” who is in fact Jewish but has been compared to a nazi at the Crestone Ashram! Devotees paid for two (2) $1 million dollar properties in Crestone, Colorado!! His daughter who also works with Sai Maa and is an obedient devotee disciple who dedicates her life to Sai Maa “Becky Morrison film producer of the Light” Swami Parameshwarananda went after people, with threats of calling the sheriff, if they did not fall in line with his myopic dictates. He was more worried about getting POA approval for more beds than being a decent human being — which means he was status hungry. Again Greed! Why Sai Maa chose a male instead of a female as resident swami for the ashram, when she endorses “Feminine Energy” as the “NEW WAY” is beyond me !?????

There are more and more leaks coming out of Sai Maa Camp none of these people are deeply fulfilled. they “support” each other through “painful transformational times” but they are starting to see that their actual pain is caused by following and living for somebody else. And there is always this “do as maa says, maa said, and my teaches and maa told me”. Which is total trash!! There are people getting married to completely wrong people because SAI MAA recommended this person who she feels is enlightened or worthy of being with. Good luck with that !
SAI MA is very money hungry just like that pedophile Sai Baba was.
The mind tricks being played on people are unethical traumatic abuse.People be aware. Her teachings are not served to make people more loving, compassionate, and joyful at all.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CULT PEOPLE!!

Posted by: SarahN ()
Date: April 14, 2017 05:20PM

I have to say, I did at some take a few courses with Sai Maa a while back and at first it seemed interesting but after a short time nothing is what it seemed, it was a very strange environment to be in. First for the most part everyone is practically like a Hippy no doubt about that, but they all live under conditions that are controlled by Sia Maa. I felt like an idiot for spending so much money on Sai Maa and having her and these robot devotees telling me what to do and trying to direct my life when for the most part you can see there lives were no better . These devotees appear kind like a person you can confide in and be a shoulder but they absolutely are not! They try to make you feel like everything will be ok and Sai Maa will save you. Sure.

If you really look at Sai Maa all you see are crazy hippy White People who are just lost in there sad unfulfilled life. You don’t see many other people because they have not been able to pull the wool over the eyes of anyone other then poor or rich white people. End of day all Sai Maa can see are dollar signs, she knows old white rich or poor lost weak minded people will buy in to magic spells, crappy costumes, white clothing dressed devotees with red dots on there head and eye stares that she does when talking to people. We as Americans are buying in to her garbage, soaking up her fake energy that she is feeding and it’s really quite sad to witness . To see so many people basically suckered into the crap she is feeding just to try to feel like we are getting something for what is missing or hurting in our lives.

Sai Maa preys on the weak the way all fake guru’s do. She personally destroyed a good friend of mine who’s life was in great chaos and crisis but after she continued for a few years with Sai Maa I noticed she began to lose family and friends to the destructive teachings of Sai Maa and her disciples they literally tore her apart and ruined her live. While I was still attending I did hear about the great “Swami Parameshwarananda” and did meet him in Arizona with some friends. Right off the back I can tell you after meeting him that he is not a decent human being and is very strange and mean at times when you questioned anything about Sai Maa. One person did tell me that he was involved in a case of molesting young boys not here in the US but in another country where Sai Maa has courses and that the Sai Maa organization was keeping a tight lock on this and about the case at Crestone Ashram where he went after people, with threats of calling the sheriff, if they did not fall in line with his myopic dictates.

The people in India know Sai Maa is Fake and that is why they don’t like her at all. She adores another scam artist and a con Guru named Sai Baba who raped young boys and girls and was sexual predator who had criminal sexual assaults charges. The Apple sure does not fall far from the tree in the case of Sai Maa. She is greedy for money and power hungry. She is also particularly fond of breaking up marriages and keeping the men close. She claims celibacy and makes her closest devotees follow the same and then she has sex with her students who are married. This is a wicked woman to to core, but when you see her you don’t get that right away but trust me you will feel it, you will feel something just isn’t right about the person and her devotees students, teachers and the organization.

Sai Maa turns people into Sai Maa fans and you see it on some of the faces of the people who work for Sai Maa. These people are called Sai Maa Robots, they carry photos of her with them, have photos of her on there walls and prey to alters of Sai Maa. They are wide eyed entranced almost psycho looking people that are two faced and at of a drop of dime can confuse your emotions, destroy you and its over. The link below are photos that show the insane fans of Sai Maa and the people that get high from being Fans of hers. They even assign there robots to coach people, to turn them into Sai Maa fans. To only trust Sai Maa. They tell you what to say how to respond to Sai Maa how to stand, how to bow. What to eliminate from your life including loved ones. Encourage dependency and conformity. It’s a Mental torture crafted to change your mind to basically copy each other, there is no personality, they just copy each other. I watched all this for the time while attending courses at Sai Maa and at some point had to leave because it was just too crazy.

This organization makes even the most intelligent people turn stupid and subject them to what they want you to do. Sai Maa will not set you free even after you complete a course. You will be forced upon by the stupidity to proceed further. Sai Maa members insanely force other people to join not caring about the kind of impending mental impact. They send out tons of emails and you get phone calls as well.

She needs to be kicked out of the country with her entire family and back to India where the Indian government will deal with her. Sai Maa is not just a scam. A scam just takes away your money. But this one is dangerous and can destroy your relationship with loved ones and your family.

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Nan78 ()
Date: April 18, 2017 01:12PM

I know at least 9 people who's lives were shatterd by this organization. They exploit and dehumanize and objectifies people. I still know people that continue to be Devotee members or Slaves to her. They are with out a doubt a Cult and have en fact ruined lives especially young people. The young people i feel so sad for, their lives are being wasted working for this woman who is making millions and brain washing or should I say Mind Screwing them ! To the point where they would even kiss the woman feet !! How do there parents feel about there sons & daughters being exploited like this, there kids look like sad fools worshiping this fake Evil Woman who is appearing like a godly Good Person when she is absolutely not ! The traumatic impact she has caused on many peoples lives is INSANE! Someone needs to take action and stop this Cult and shut them down before it get worse !! They continue to go to different city's trying to enlist more and more people to join and be her devotees !!

I also did hear about one of Sai Maa sucesorios that was involved in illegal activity named “Swami Parameshwarananda” and a case of molesting young boys.
The people in India know Sai Maa is Fake and that is why they don’t like her at all. She adores another scam artist and a con Guru named Sai Baba who raped young boys and girls and was sexual predator who had criminal sexual assaults charges. The Apple sure does not fall far from the tree in the case of Sai Maa. She is greedy for money and power hungry. She is also particularly fond of breaking up marriages and keeping the men close. She claims celibacy and makes her closest devotees follow the same and then she has sex with her students who are married. This is a wicked woman to to core, but when you see her you don’t get that right away but trust me you will feel it, you will feel something just isn’t right about the person and her devotees students, teachers and the Cult organization.

It got me sick to my stomach to see how manipulative this organization is !

Posted by: R Bernstein ()
Date: April 21, 2017 04:12AM

SAI MAA is sick, manipulative, exploitative Narcissistic Abuser !

She demands complete obedience from her devotees and feels entitled to adulation and special treatment from her devotees, she dehumanize and objectifies people. These devotee claim to possess inside information about Sai Maa and have special rights to privileged access simply by virtue of their unbridled adulation and time-tested loyalty. Hence the Sai Maa crew which is composed of male a female devotee disciples who engage in selfless service of SAVA which Sai Maa has completely rewritten in her own manner.

I also knew a few of her followers and yes they suffer from the traits of serious personality disorders. They have messed up relationships and can barely keep a relationship because they travel all the time are rarely there for there loved ones and always passive aggressive with the ones they love. Very much Fake with showing any real love to the ones that matter in there lives. They believe Sai Maa is the answer to it all and can help with any matter, they have even gone as far as selling out there own Mothers and believing that Sai Maa is en-fact there real mother ! I’ve seen with my own two eyes her followers’ shrines to her next to their beds – adorned with photos of her face along with Sai Baba and gifts from here and a photo of her on there cell phones . Its Completely Sickening and Outrageous! Sai Maa works to convince her followers that she is literally God to the point that they even showed her blood cell on a jumbo screen with fake flickering light claiming she had lights glowing in her blood cells!! Absolutely Preposterous!!!!

I say whoever are the parents of these devotee disciples they need to wake up and get off there asses and stop letting abusers like Sai Maa off the hook and enabling her behavior and the traumatic impact she has caused on many peoples lives to continue ! She Preys on the weak !

I also say shame on the parents of the sons and daughters who are
Exploited devotees disciples of Sai Maa for letting them become so deeply mixed up with a crazy insane narcissistic abuser who has torn spouse’s, friends, families and peoples lives to pieces with her imperialistic, psychopath, exploitative actions! She has taken there wills, money (and even their bodies)!
SHAME ON YOU FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME!!!!
LOOK AT THE PHOTOS OF YOUR CHILDREN BELOW IN THE HANDS OF THIS NARCISSISTIC ABUSER!!!!

Sai Maa claims to be infallible, superior, talented, skillful, and omniscient when she is not ! I have seen the teachings of Sai Maa attended a program and seen all of her videos at Darshan with Sai Maa in San Diego & Albany, all were full of lies showing her blood cells shining with light and videos trying to explain how skill full and enlightened she is, she is not unique at all. Darshan is simply a place for her to replenish her recruitments and to get your CASH! Her devotee disciples stand guard while you are there looking for the weak minded people and pointing her to there direction so that she can suck them dry like a Vampire ! Yes Like a Vampire ! She claims she is martyr of darkness and stupendous forces and she is NOT ! It’s total Bull-Shit ! She is benevolent!

She is fooling the Rich, She is fooling the Poor, She is fooling celebrities She is fooling hard working people who are struggling to make ends meet and put food on there families tables, she is even fooling educated people, But NO More ! I’m personally making sure everyone knows about this wretched wench of a woman to all the people, celebrities, poor, middle & wealthy people I know from the East to West Coast!!! And also did hear about one of Sai Maa followers that was involved in illegal activity named “Swami Parameshwarananda” and a case of molesting young boys. The FBI needs to look in to organization right away.

She is not an authentic spiritual healer she is a fraud who has en-fact committed crimes in the name of enlightenment. She is a dangerous narcissist woman who is self-delusional in grandiose fantasy’s of omnipotence. There’s a lot going on at Sai Maa Camp that she wants kept under wraps and I can smell it !

Posted by: Simon P ()
Date: July 09, 2017 03:42AM

I just attended the Sai Maa event here in England and I wish I came across this site before to attend this event. I went because my good friend asked me to go, she said this would bring me some good energy to recharge my soul. I felt like it couldn’t’ hurt and I should give anything a try with an open mind. Well in-fact it did the opposite, I tried to sit the evening with an open mind, it brought me discomfort and equally boring. I have to say I felt the energy of eyes watching he crowd first off and then there was the abundance of flowers and chanting sending mystic vibrations into the universe. I got the feeling this was truly a Cult! Without even second thinking it, half of the audience were people who had been to see this Sai Maa before as I found out from talk to many of the people there. They worshiped Sai Maa and told me that there very life was depended solely on Sai Maa and that was why they always attended all her events. Mmmmm. They even told me that they attribute all of the good things in there life to her. It was very very strange and very rigged, it felt staged with theatrics and rehearsed speeches. Bloody hell the looks on some of the people faces was frightening with eyes gazing at this woman as if she was some kind of God. Sheeeezzzzzzz………!

The people there that day also talking about Journey of Profound Healing? At first when they talked about it it seemed like it might be intresting but now after doing research i can see not. There are many complaints about the class and some hints that its very close to other experiments created by other Gurus and Cults that have destroyed many peoples lives. Each break through is the next levelto having a person like Sai Maa destroy your family and your relationship!!
It's NOT WORTH IT !!!! Sai Maa is Bollocks!!!!! Rubbish!!!!!

Posted by: princecurt ()
Date: July 10, 2017 11:58PM

You don't have to look far to see that this person is a complete wacko! I am always surprised people fall for the "spiritual healer" stuff.

Looks like she will be in London soon. English people beware!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.