2x2's, "the truth"...
Posted by: madison2021 ()
Date: July 04, 2012 08:45PM

Have any of you belonged to this church? It doesnt not identify with a name but people have nicknamed it the 2x2's, "the truth". I was born and raised in this cult. Left it 12 years ago at 17. Or have any of your came across it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2x2's, "the truth"...
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: July 05, 2012 09:39AM

Hi, everyone. Here is a more in depth thread from madison2021 explaining the cult she escaped in better detail. Hope someone can help her here:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: madison2021 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 09:54AM

Thank you for the redirect :)

Posted by: hopeful123 ()
Date: December 11, 2012 01:46AM

Im sorry people think this is a cult. I do go to meetings. Wasnt born into the church but when I married my husband, his family professed . I profess and so does my husband now. We have two older sons who do not. My sons are not treated any different then anyone else. No one makes me go to meetings. That was and is still my choice to go. When my husband was younger he stopped going and he wasnt treated any different then any of the other children in his family. I can and do read the Bible for myself. Its sad to see that others feel this is a cult. I dont live on a compound. I dont follow a leader other then God. I dont give my money away to support. No one makes me do anything I dont want. Im not ashamed that I go to meetings. Im not ashamed I profess either. Im sorry for others that have been hurt by others in this group. There are bad people in any church group. We see it all the time in the news. Im more then happy to answer questions about meetings. Maybe then others can see what this is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.