Using Search feature at this message board
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 21, 2016 12:43AM

See the Search feature at upper left control bar. You can use this feature to locate information within the message board on a person, organization or group that has been discussed here.

This message board is more than 14 years old and has more than 130,000 posts within its archived database.

If you click on search note the "Options" at the bottom right. There is a drop down box that offers four selections including; "Last 30 Days," "Last 60 Days," "Last 90 Days," "Last Year." If you want to see everything within the database select "All Dates."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2016 12:58AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Using Search feature at this message board
Posted by: drbeard21 ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:41AM

Is anybody there? I'm trying to see if this website is still active. Please, somebody say something in response.

Posted by: Fickle47 ()
Date: April 11, 2022 10:49PM

Hiya, I've literally only just joined so my response may not be of any use to you a few months later! Hello anyway!

Date: July 16, 2022 10:47PM

Hey, Fickle47.
Thank you for your response. I have been very helped and "delivered" by postings like yours. I want more, not less, help. So I will give you my email address. If that works out okay, then I might give you a text number. I am doing much, much better after visiting this website and listening to folks like us. Please, let us continue to help each other and to deliver each other away from this tar pit that attracted desperate persons like me.

Dan

drbeard21@yahoo.com

Date: July 16, 2022 11:03PM

I am getting freer!

WHOOPIIEEEEEEE!

Mark McInturff: hate me still?
Kevin Murphy: Do you still want me to button my shirt higher?
Nick Bryant: Does my outfit still offend you (white, button-down shirt with black slacks and a black belt and black socks and black shoes[you went on and on about how "you look like you're going to church/you are all dressed up like you're going to a wedding; what did you think, Dan? Here we are at Chris's apartment. It's Wednesday night; we're cooking hamburgers! Did you think that (this gathering) was about outward appearances?"])?
Rob Davies: did I flunk another "litmus test" question?
Mike Akin: Are you still a puppet on the hand of Mark McInturff?
Twins: Dare you ask questions?
All of the above: Shall I come find you if you hurt one of the least of these little ones that beleives in Jesus?

Yoga to the People Charged w Tax Evasion
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 26, 2022 05:49AM

U.S. NEWS
3 who ran yoga network that was accused of being cult-like are arrested in tax fraud case

“Yoga to the People,” a donation-based organization, generated over $20 million in revenue for a decade, according to a complaint unsealed in Manhattan federal court.

[www.nbcnews.com]

Posted by: Greentrees44 ()
Date: March 11, 2023 03:11AM

Yes he should have nipped it in the bud. Are you aware of any modern spiritual teachers who appear to manage this dynamic in a more ethical way? Personally and I'm just being honest here I cannot begin to imagine what it must be like to be surrounded by worshippers especially if some of them are pretty young women. I don't know of anybody who has fallen into to the guru well and then climbed back out of it to tell their story and admit to the world what they were doing. They all just fall in there and then stay. It must be more powerful than any drug. And it's a drug addict's demise as well. Hidden away from the world.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.