Is David Icke a Cult Leader?
Posted by: Moriarty ()
Date: August 27, 2016 10:23AM

I want to know peoples opinions on David Icke. Is he a cult leader and does he use mind control to indoctrinate?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is David Icke a Cult Leader?
Posted by: AnimeIsReal ()
Date: January 08, 2017 06:16AM

He makes his money doing speeches about lizard people ruling for money . His first claim was he was the son of god, there was a show he was on where he made these claims, everyone luaghed at him. it's a funny YouTube video if you look it up. He's just a Conan with a cult following but no group he keeps around him. If you want to do some research on a con man UFO cult leader you should look up Steve Greer. He charges people thousands to sit with him outside and contact aliens and summon ufos with there minds. He scams so many dumb older people who are convinced he's some savior who's at the for front of getting the government to disclose aliens. He lies so much about people he knows. His cult is called CSETI many of his first wave of cult members have left. With reports he buys drugs and even an X member having there breaks cut. But that last part is. Speculation. Rumors but I believe it. The man knows he's lieing. Cuz it makes him $ he put out. A documentary in Netflix called Sirius where he knew the who time that the alien body he said he found was Actualy a mummified fetus. Also he sold a picture of a moth to his followers for 800$ oyeah and he makes you sign a no disclosure agreement. Kinda hipicritical considering he runs a project called the disclosure project witch is a project to make the USA government to disclose all there supposed UFO technology. He's got a new story every months and new scams.

Re: Is David Icke a Cult Leader?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 08, 2017 10:59PM

About lizards - apparently, lizardlike images show up quite frequently in hallucinations.

[forum.culteducation.com]

[forum.culteducation.com]

Hallucinations - Charles Bonnet Syndrome
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 07, 2018 01:27AM

Here is another encouragement to examine all possible medical causes of halluncinations -- helps to demystify it.

A young woman who was losing her vision due to a medical condition
was seeing visions. She was scared that this was due to mental illness

Her predicament was neurological -- her brain was generating images attempting to 'adjust' to loss of incoming visual information.

'I thought I was losing my mind, but I was actually losing my sight'
By Sarah McDermott
BBC Stories
6 April 2018

For an interesting story, go here.

[www.bbc.com]

About Charles Bonnet syndrome

CBS affects people who've lost most or all of their eyesight and is more likely to occur if vision loss affects both eyes
It's thought there are more than 100,000 people in the UK with CBS

The hallucinations may be simple patterns or detailed images of events, people or places and are caused by failing eyesight, not a mental health problem or dementia

People of any age can be affected but CBS hallucinations tend to occur later in life after a person starts to lose their sight and often begin when a person's sight suddenly deteriorates

When a person starts to lose their sight, their brain doesn't receive as much information as it used to and it is thought that the brain sometimes responds by filling in the gaps with fantasy patterns or images that it's stored - these stored images are experienced as hallucinations

There is currently no cure for CBS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.