Current Page: 12 of 14
Re: Uma Inder , Umaa
Posted by: neilo ()
Date: November 10, 2018 12:15AM

Mateo Mateo write about Be Scofield and the accusers. I try to copy it over but will not work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 31, 2018 07:35AM

I see this on the Yoga Barn website.

Yoga Barn

The Yoga Barn – A Safe Space
The Yoga Barn was created as a safe space for inner healing and personal growth and transformation; the Yoga Barn team of co-founders, faculty and staff join other ‘leaders coming together to proclaim—without any reservation or hesitation—that we do not tolerate sexual abuse, sexual harassment, psychological manipulation, or the deliberate misuse of power,’* in any way, shape or form.

In February 2016 the Yoga Barn co-founders were made aware of allegations of professional misconduct against an independent contractor who had taught Yoga and offered private consultations in Yoga & Ayurveda at the Yoga Barn for several years.

The accusations came as a shock to us as the teacher was incredibly popular and loved by students and the Yoga Barn staff alike.

Given the information we received from the accusers, combined with the information gathered through subsequent communications and hearings with all parties involved, the owners of the Yoga Barn took a strong course of action and terminated the teacher with IMMMEDIATE effect in the month of March 2016, with paper work ultimately concluded in May 2016. The teacher has not been associated with the Yoga Barn since termination.

At the Yoga Barn it is our continued intention to hold a safe space for inner healing, personal growth and transformation at the Yoga Barn.

FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT – A PLEDGE FOR THE YOGA COMMUNITY
Show solidarity. Take action.

This pledge calls on yoga teachers and leaders of spiritual communities to create safe and welcoming environments in which all practitioners can investigate their unique life circumstances with care and support.

Yoga teachers and spiritual leaders are coming together to proclaim—without any reservation or hesitation—that we do not tolerate sexual abuse, sexual harassment, psychological manipulation, or the deliberate misuse of power. Those who stand behind this pledge offer their support to any victims of abuse and join a community of people striving to embody the ethical foundations of yoga.

In accordance with satya, the virtue of truthfulness, we pledge to promote the following:

Safety for everyone in a spiritual community. Yoga teachers must create and uphold healthy, secure boundaries that prioritize practitioners’ well-being.
Sexual harassment & Misuse of Power policies must be established and strictly upheld at all times.
Yoga studios, yoga schools, and spiritual communities must consider and investigate any and all complaints of sexual harassment and teacher misconduct as serious violations of trust, security, yoga tenets/ethics, and local laws.
Sexual harassment must be openly discussed and integrated into spiritual communities in conscious, thoughtful ways intended to educate and empower individuals and groups.
Sexual harassment training is critical and must be incorporated into yoga teacher training curricula.
Liberation begins with cultivating awareness. We can only move forward when issues of sexual harassment and abuse are allowed to be heard. We should strive to create environments that are grounded in deep trust. Teachers should empower students to incorporate sound judgment and clear communication as essential components of their practice. When victims of abuse and mistreatment speak up, they need to know that they will be heard and action will be taken.

To join us and offer your support to this collective effort, share this pledge with your community. Doing so will continue to inspire a shift toward togetherness, truth, and freedom.

About the title of this initiative:

The title of this initiative is inspired by the well-known verse from the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad: “Lead me from the unreal to the real. Lead me from darkness to light. Lead me from death to immortality. Om. Peace, peace, peace”. The title “From Darkness to Light” is being used with permission from Firefly Yoga International.

*The Yoga Barn and its teachers have adopted the above policy and take it very seriously.

Adopted from:
www.fromdarknesstolight.live

Date: March 14, 2019 10:05PM

looking at on facebook - thread between "Ruben" and "Luca".

Ubud Community Facebook

Ruben "I have read dozens of the witness depositions and signed (and notarised, fully legal, in US courts) as provided by FACT when I was considering writing a piece on this a couple of years back. I never got to it. In fact, I even have a friend who was a victim of Uma's abuse.
There are literally dozens - if not more - of witness testimonies. Not to mention recordings of Uma engaged in her little "I am your master" tantrums."

Luca says the exposes were "paid for and produced" by a NY couple.

Date: March 14, 2019 10:08PM

Be's articel is not on Medium anymore.

It is here -

Uma Inder article by Be Scofield

Date: March 22, 2019 09:26PM

I try to copy the conversation between Luca and Ruben. i keep getting error.

here are more points I think important :

Luca Mezzofanti
Luca Mezzofanti Ruben Rosenberg Colorni the articles written by FACT and Be were paid for and produced by a New York couple .. it’s all BS .. Don’t believe a word of it .

Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
Ruben Rosenberg Colorni Luca Mezzofanti Your proof for this statement?
Because I also saw the notarised and signed affidavits that they have. It's all pretty legit.

Luca Mezzofanti
Luca Mezzofanti Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
this may shed some light for you . I also have a signed affidavit..all pretty legit .

Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
Ruben Rosenberg Colorni Luca Mezzofanti The boyfriend and personal servant of the accused if your source?
Less than credible.
It seems you are either part of, or complicit in, this cultist behaviour.

Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
Ruben Rosenberg Colorni I have read dozens of the witness depositions and signed (and notarised, fully legal, in US courts) as provided by FACT when I was considering writing a piece on this a couple of years back. I never got to it. In fact, I even have a friend who was a victim of Uma's abuse.
There are literally dozens - if not more - of witness testimonies. Not to mention recordings of Uma engaged in her little "I am your master" tantrums.

Luca Mezzofanti
Luca Mezzofanti Ruben Rosenberg Colorni actually there are not literally dozens - not even one that has been published on the FACT or Be article .. why is that ? Has your friend written a testimony ( would be interesting to hear ) .Why would you dismiss the view of someone who was a witness and present ? It seems you are complicit in continuing to promote these false allegations.

Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
Ruben Rosenberg Colorni Luca Mezzofanti Because the witness is entirely biased. Why would you not believe the dozens of recollections of abuse by the victims (some of which, by the way, are public!, and would rather instead believe one of the people closest to the perpetrator?
Isn't the fact that Uma has been booted by numerous previous employers - which were made available such documentation under confidentiality agreements, including here in Bali - also an indication that there may be something to these allegations and are not entirely baseless?
The Affidavids are confidential unless used in a court of law. You can e-mail FACT and ask them yourself.
As I said, where is your proof that the FACT exposes are paid for by a NY couple, as you claim? Do you have proof of this transaction? Why would you put stock in such baseless stories rather than believe the victims, confidential and public alike?

Date: March 22, 2019 09:47PM

Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
Ruben Rosenberg Colorni Listen to some of the recordings here!!!
For fuck's sake. Do you think this is normal?!
The Yoga Barn Guru: Inside Uma Inder’s Bali Cult - THE GURUMAG

Ruben Rosenberg Colorni
Ruben Rosenberg Colorni By the way, FACT's financial statements are public and available... there is absolutely no trace of this nefarious payments you speak of.

Ubud Community Facebook

Date: March 31, 2019 02:34AM

Uma doing a workshop in Norway again this year in August 2019. So Uma continues to try to move worldwide.
Has anyone else experiences to report about Uma Inder?

Date: April 08, 2019 10:38PM

the writer of this about unhealthy methods of control.

medium mitten cautious

Date: April 08, 2019 10:44PM

Vice article

From above article - "In 2017, Uma Inder, a yoga instructor from the famed Yoga Barn located in Ubud, Bali was accused of using the center to operate a cult. Inder was accused of grooming students with promises of enlightenment, a process that allegedly included verbally and physically assaulting members and having sex with students."

Posted by: Paul T Harrison ()
Date: April 09, 2019 02:13AM

The humility thing is a con..... She is NOT humble, and humility is not such a wonderful attribute and it can keep people from succeeding. Anyone who cares about the direction of your feet during their lecture is a nut case... she needs counseling, not to be teaching

Current Page: 12 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.