Warning about a self-proclaimed prophet called Marty Layton
Posted by: Dre ()
Date: June 16, 2012 01:40AM

This man is connected with Trinity Broadcasting Network, Kim Clement and the Elijah List group of wacky prophet gurus. I was attending his services for a few months. After making a huge donation to his ministry I began asking more questions. He backed off from me for 3 weeks then had me forced out of his service by the TBN guard and arrested by local police for no reason at all.

Ever since this horror, I put together a group of people and pastors to investigate this man. I wrote about what happened to me and the findings about this man on my website.

A few things I do not mention on the pages because I believe that I am being monitored by evil people.

Today I spoke directly with Brittany Koper's attorney in California. He was interested in my story but he said that he had no jurisdiction in Tennessee and what happened to me did not appear to involve California even though I was in communications with TBN's attorney, John Casoria, in California. John was not directly responsible for what happened except that he was fully capable of stopping Marty Layton and he did not. John is in a heap of troubles himself according to Brittany who says that he may be facing prison time for some things she is exposing on him. I imagine all this going on with Brittany is why John was too busy to contact the law in Tennessee to stop Marty Layton and his evil shenanigans.

Brittany's attorney kept strongly recommending that I find an attorney in Tennessee to file charges against TBN. I honestly do not know what I will do right now.

[www.propheciesofrevelation.org]

Dre

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.