Falun Gong, Falun Dafa, Gory Pictures Shen Yun Performance
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 17, 2016 10:51PM

Friends, if you live in a major city, chances are that you will be approached by
a very nice person in a yellow T shirt.

That nice person in the yellow t-shirt will have a clip board. The person will ask you to sign
a petition. [www.google.com]

If that person asks you to sign a petition to support Falun Gong in a human rights campaign or so that it can march in a local parade, you need to know that you
will, by signing that petition, empower a rich man who lives in coddled
comfort in the US while his thousands of Chinese followers goad their government to jail them. Master Li does not care about his followers. He is a chess master
and they are thousands of expendable pawns.

Read that document.

If it refers to Falun Gong, you need to be aware that Falun Gong
is an untruthful group, whose thousands of members are lied to.

They serve "Master" Lee, yet mean nothing more to him than toilet paper -
to be used and disposed of.

Falun Gong

[culteducation.com]

Just one description from a former member

[culteducation.com]

However, from the books and videos I’ve seen at my friend’s place, the teaching of Falun Dafa in the early days was a mixture of almost everything from other common religions in China, namely Buddhism and Taoism. One of the things that really caused trouble in Falun Dafa teaching was that it claimed if someone got sick, he or she should not go to a hospital for help, rather he or she should meditate and let inner strength heal the sickness. A lot of people died, including children who knew nothing about Falun Dafa (because their parents would not take them to the hospital). Since Falun Dafa was so popular in its first few years, it became such a problem that the Chinese government had to intervene, and that’s when Hongzhi Li told his believers to burn themselves at Tiananmen Square in protest of the government’s ban, and a lot of them did just that.

Yet the founder, Hongzhi Li, did not burn himself or even go to Tiananmen Square to support his believers, instead he managed to come to the U.S. with his millions that he had gathered throughout the years and lived there happily after.

The Falun Gong has immense resources. FG have launched their own newspaper, The Epoch Times.

This is not a pitiful, persecuted group. Fourteen years ago, in 2002 Falun Gong had the resources
to jam a Chinese satellite for 8 days and beamed its programming into millions of homes during the World Cup Finals. Not even the Church of Scientology has
attempted that.

[culteducation.com]

More Falun Gong hacking [culteducation.com]

Falun Gong recruits by offering health benefits - it does so by
offering classes in meditation and body exercises.

What is different is that the Falun Gong is led by a leader deemed infallible, and
conceals its actual beliefs - and its leader-- from persons taking the classes.

Many members are not aware that some Falun Gong devotees have set themselves on fire to strengthen the movement.

Testimony from survivors.

[culteducation.com]

The Falun Gongers make lurid claims that they are persecuted. Their allegations that the Chinese government kills FG prisoners to harvest their organs is
brilliant shock propaganda. Those of us who read this and see the nasty graphics usually react with shock and disgust -- both emotions guaranteed to disrupt
critical thinking.

By being provocative and generating police reaction from the Chinese government, the Falun Gong leader has become powerful beyond his wildest dreams.
[culteducation.com]

Yet, what we find is a continuing political campaign on the part of the Falun movement to counterattack the government for its human rights record, even to the point of lobbying the United Nations Human Rights Commission, and, later, demonstrating in Hong Kong during the Fortune Global Forum in Hong Kong that Jiang Zemin attended.28 It does appear that the Falun Gong has become a political force that is seeking justice for itself by pressuring China to democratize. However, it does not appear to have any other agenda than freedom for its following.

Still, there is an irony accompanying the political metamorphosis of the mass qigong movement. This paradox is not just that Falun Gong fulfills the incipient fears of the Chinese government. Nor is it the continual denial of the Falun members that they are not an organized movement. Such assertions are beyond credibility. The real irony is that, given such assertions, why should the movement fight so hard for its survival in China and worldwide? Would it not be more appropriate for the leader to ask his followers to stop public acts that would lead to instant arrest and possible death under torture? After all, the movement promotes physical and mental health, and the leader should protect his own, rather than have them suffer. What, otherwise, is he looking for?

Master Li is empowered by the martyrdom of his followers. It appeaers Master Li
has learned much from the example of Mahatma Gandhi.

Gandhi trained followers in mass civil disobedience, and in doing so publicly, in a disciplined manner designed to publicly embarrass the British rulers of India.

However, Gandhi himself went to jail and took it on himself to do a number of life risk fasts.

By contrast, Master Li has never it appears, been in jail or or missed a meal or one nights sleep, while his followers, in devotion to him, have engaged in mass civil disobedience, bringing misery to themselves, while Master Li grows
plump as a pig and gains power.

So long as Falun Gong followers are persecuted, this brings publicity to Falun Gong and power to Master Li.

Just what would he do with that power if he became head of a government, eh?

We already see that Master Lee lives in comfort in the US while his followers in China suffer on his behalf, letting him use them as toilet paper.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2017 02:28AM by corboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Falun Gong fake stories about China and organ transplants
Date: August 09, 2017 02:26AM

“The cult is using these people for anti-China political objectives....a group of primarily US-based political activists who try to destabilise the Chinese government,” Fraser said.
Read more at [www.thestar.com.my]

[www.thestar.com.my]

Beijing: The Falungong fabricated stories about organs of its members removed after execution purely for political objectives, said Campbell Fraser, an expert on human organ trade from Griffith University, Austra­lia.

“It really makes people angry. Organ transplant is for giving life, and it is a beautiful thing, not for political objectives,” Fraser said on Saturday at the China Organ Donation and Transplantation Conference in Kunming, Yunnan province

Health officials and experts from China and abroad attended the meeting.

“They have actually falsified data, I have no doubt about that at all,” Fraser said.

“I haven’t found any evidence whatsoever that there has ever been a Falungong practitioner who had been executed and had organs removed.

“We cannot let cults stand in our way. Intimidation and harassment can never win.”

Fraser said he has met Falungong practitioners in places such as Australia, Taipei and New York, and when he would try to talk to a practitioner, the Epoch Times, the cults newspaper, always insist that one of its people be present.

The newspapers representatives gave practitioners a printed letter to read out saying things like they had been detained and tested for forced organ donation in China, he said, and they didn’t even understand what they were reading.

“The cult is using these people for anti-China political objectives. Falungong practitioners don’t understand about organ harvesting, and they are being told what to say by a group of primarily US-based political activists who try to destabilise the Chinese government,” Fraser said.

China banned the Falungong as a cult in 1999, accusing it of disguising itself as a religious group to brainwash practitioners, taking money from them, and even encouraging them to engage in self-immolation.

Read more at [www.thestar.com.my]

Falun Gong Falun Dafa Shen Yun
Date: August 09, 2017 02:45AM

You're likely to see Falun Gong groups anywhere
they can count on getting a lot of public attention.

They claim to be a persecuted religious group in China
and know how to exploit pathos.

Any background information they dislike is attributed to
Chinese government propaganda.

Their leader lives as a wealthy man outside of China.

Here are two former Falun Gong members who set themselves on fire
out of loyalty.

They are always squeaky clean, clothes are spotless
signs often read "Falun Dafa" and have plenty of bright yellow highlights.

Other times they display huge, shocking photos and claim
China harvests organs from them.

Many of their outreach workers are women or elderly - exactly the kind of people
you are reluctant to set limits with.

* If you live in a large city, Falun Gong may offer
an annual "Shen Yun" performance. You are persuaded to buy
tickets for what is supposed to be a performance dedicated
to Chinese history but turns out to be Falun Gong propaganda

("Played For Fools by Shen Yun")
[www.culteducation.com]

These SY events are always in expensive public auditoriums
with lots of advance publicity, including bus shelter posters.

Give some idea of how wealthy FG actually is.

[www.google.com]

* Pushy people try to get you to sign petitions.

* Tourist Spots

* In front of any Chinese consulate

Methods used:

* Groups doing meditation or tai chi.

More information about Falun Gong/Dafa here:

[www.culteducation.com]

Re: Falun Gong, Falun Dafa, Gory Pictures Shen Yun Performance
Posted by: goneinawhistle ()
Date: August 09, 2017 02:52AM

I used to see Falun Gong members protesting outside the Chinese embassy in the city where I lived. Without knowing anything, my immediate assumption was that they were a victim of religious intolerance. But after further research it's more complex than that obviously.

I wonder whether similar crackdowns on scientology in Russia provoke sympathy among the uneducated and unaware.

Re: Falun Gong, Falun Dafa, Gory Pictures Shen Yun Performance
Posted by: mithrandir ()
Date: August 10, 2017 04:14AM

I've been wanting to check them out. I see them in Madison Square park in Manhattan doing very Taoist type meditations. I spoke to the lady and she said that they were Buddhist meditations not Taoist even though I've never seen any Buddhist meditations like that. The meditations did look good. I got a pamphlet to check out their local center in midtown so I'll check back if I find out more info.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.