Temple of Nunology in Ghana
Posted by: KB2012 ()
Date: May 11, 2012 02:26AM

I have a friend who got hooked up with a guy in Ghana who goes by several different names (Neb Abaka Asare Ptah, Abakau Asare Ptah, Neb Sekhem Amun Ab Meduty, etc. He runs what is called the Temple of Nunology. They supposedly take some of their beliefs from the Nuwabians and the teaching of Malachi Z. York. In order for my friend to become part of what he calls a "tribe" he had to let go of the person closet to him, which was me. I believe they didn't want him talking to me because they knew I would be able to tell something was not right. My friend comes from a very broken home and is extremely weak minded, which is why I believe they were able to get to him. His older brother is also over there. I found out my friend had to send money to Neb Abaka before he could go to Ghana, he had to read certain books and listen to audio sent to him by this guy. But what is even more troubling is that my friend had to denounce his mixed heritage (he's Haitian and Japanese). This group is all about black power and believe that only those in touch with their black consciousness will be saved after the world "ends" this year. I was just wondering does anyone know anything else about this guy Neb Abaka or anyone else who may have been involved with him. I know I can't force my friend to come back, but I am still very concerned about him. Recently the cult leader has been sending me angry e-mails because he's the only way I can contact my friend. It's really sad. Any info or insight will be very helpful. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.