Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New Haven Native American Church-Paul Dean
Posted by: jenann ()
Date: April 25, 2016 03:50PM

The NHNAC has ties to James "Flaiming Eagle" Mooney and Phil "Cloudplier" Landis. Paul Dean is flying under the radar; using peyote, marijuana and ayahuasca at his NAC. He has located this church in a rural community with little notice. He has been noticed by bialabate.net for his illegal ayahuasca use.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Haven Native American Church-Paul Dean
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 25, 2016 11:47PM

Tips to Drug Enforcement Administration:[www.dea.gov]

Local and state health departments can be kept informed. This might involve concerns about safe preparation of food, proper care of animals, needed licenses for massage therapists etc. It would be interesting to get the actual drugs tested too.

IRS tips might be helpful. Might be worth sending in complaint to FDA also.

Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:32AM

I don't like the idea of "snitching" to the DEA (people can do what they want, but I personally don't want to be associated with "snitching"). Or to the IRS (it is not difficult for an incorporated church to get a tax exemption) or the FDA (which would get involved only if the group is claiming direct healing from these medicines).

The DEA knows how to use the internet, and if people are talking about the activities of groups like NHNAC in places like this, the DEA will turn up the information if they are interested enough to investigate it.

So it is enough to start a thread about them and discuss them here. I'm glad this informational thread has been started, if only because I personally am interested in more information about them -- although, does the NHNAC really qualify as a "cult"? And, if so, shouldn't there also be a thread on ONAC, the original group that started this fallacious idea that NAC members have blanket permission to use "all earth-based sacraments," and original parent group of NHNAC?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 26, 2016 11:14AM

No one is asking another member of this thread to be associated with snitching.

And CEI is for everyone who has an interest. These ayahuasca and drug related threads are for the expression of all viewpoints.

Ayahuasca positive discussion venues abound on the internet.

And...the police, including the DEA need information, tips, 'snitching' if you want to call it that, in order to do their jobs.

It is our First Amendment right as citizens and resident aliens to speak up if we have reason to suspect that something is being done that could be potentially harmful.

Snitching -- it depends on the social identity the person doing the information sharing.

Someone who is not a member of the group owes nothing to tjat group by way of loyalty -- or silence.

If you are a citizen or resident alien of the USA and you are concerned that a person or group is doing something that might be hazardous to the public, you have every right to contact law enforcement agencies

Only someone who is already a member of a group could be considered a potential snitch by other members of the group should that person go to the authorities after deciding the group is doing something that could be harmful.

A person or a group must have quite a sense of entitlement to believe that its project outweighs a persons civil and human right to report concerns to the police.

The tribal peoples who are the original custodians of plant medicines and do not sell access to them have
nothing to fear from the law enforcement authorities. Their access is protected by law.

Non native Americans who have appropriated plant medicines from their original custodians and are selling access - they're the ones who worry about the authorities giving attention to them as a result of Trintiy
indiscreet behavior.

Posted by: SeePony ()
Date: April 26, 2016 01:40PM

To be in the spirit of "the expression of all viewpoints":

Some people are more concerned about potential abuse from state agencies than about a bunch of people getting high in the middle of nowhere.

Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 27, 2016 01:11AM

I am not telling anyone else what to do. I am only mentioning what I do or do not feel comfortable with.

Date: April 27, 2016 02:06AM

Paul H Dean has several corporations in Ava, MO, two are active, one is dissolved.

*Greenies Company, for profit

*New Haven Native American Church, active nonprofit
Listed in corporation records for New Haven Native American Church:
Dean, Paul "Man Found Standing"
Cluff, Justin "Chief Zerotize"
Crookston, Bevonne "Pahamay"
Cluff, Jean M

*Sacred Way Lodge, dissolved nonprofit, dissolved because they did not keep up with paperwork, as of April 2015. They are not supposed to do any business except for winding up of their affairs. "New Haven Sacred Way Lodge" is still used on their Meetup announcements.

Missouri searches can be done here: [bsd.sos.mo.gov]

----

Paul H Dean had a corporation in Utah named Native American Nutritionals, that is no longer active.
Michael Vincent of Rocky Mountain Oils now has that company, doing business as Native American Nutritionals. I don't know if Dean is still involved.

----

Paul H Dean is also involved in this [www.weasone.com] "Global Currency Reserve, Crypto Currency, The World's Cure"

He has announced this on his Facebook page:

Man Found Standing
March 12 ยท
I have spent a few months learning about crypto currencies (like Bitcoin). I put up a basic free webpage for those wanting to learn more. There is a lot of wonderful information that can assist you financially if you take the time in reading and watching the videos. Go to www.WeAsOne.com and have a look. I see a powerful vision where a minority can truly use this information to change the world in a positive way.

Registrant for the site is listed as Man Found Standing.

Date: April 27, 2016 02:21AM

This is what I keep in mind when looking at a possibly problematic group or leader:

[culteducation.com]

Ideally Paul H Dean would meet these signs:

Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

Posted by: jenann ()
Date: April 28, 2016 10:46PM

P Dean is still supposedly involve with NAN; M Vincent is controlling owner from what I have heard. Marc Shakman shows up on New Haven's site as having a branch church.

Date: April 29, 2016 04:58AM

Paul Dean incorporated Oklevueha Native Americsn Church of Missouri Inc. on April 25, 2013. As a branch of James Warren Mooney's group.

On June 16, 2015, Dean changed the name of his business to New Haven Native American Church.

June 21, 2015, Trinity de Guzman was spiritually adopted by Dean, declared a member of New Haven, and thanked for his donation.

November 6, 2015, Trinity and Marc's group Ayahuasca USA acknowledged as a chapter of New Haven, Marc Shackman named first principle stone carrier.

November 30, 2015, Marc Shackman incorporated in Washington state as New Haven.

Within a week or so, James Mooney sent a Letter of Distrust to Paul Dean. Mooney told Dean that he had no right to set up his own branches, that he must cease and desist, and remove all Oklevueha branding.

Mooney told Trinity and Marc that they needed to join his group, and they did so.

James Mooney blessed Trinity and Marc's group via an online video chat. Marc has also visited Mooney in person.

Marc is still listed on the New Haven main site and he still has an active Washington state corporation as New Haven. Otherwise all the Ayahuasca USA/ Ayahuasca Healings branding is Oklevueha.

(Sources for this include Missouri and Washington corporation searches, .pdfs of New Haven documents concerning Ayahuasca USA and members, and documents James Mooney posted on his Oklevueha Facebook page.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2016 05:13AM by liminal.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.