Houston Deliverance Center- Desion Davis, Cult?
Posted by: BK_0679 ()
Date: May 31, 2005 12:35PM

I have heard a lot of negative comments regarding a woman who calls herself a prophetess. Her name is Desion Davis. I am trying to find out more information about her and her "church". I have several friends who have gone under her wing and now have lost contact with them because of their lack of response to their "old world". If there is any information regarding the Houston Deliverance Center or Ms. Davis it would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, how can one create an intervention for someone who is in a cult when the person who is in the cult does not want to participate? Is there any way the law can get involved with aiding a person who is in a cult? I feel that I am growing impatient with waiting for the person in a cult to turn around.

Thank you,

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Houston Deliverance Center- Desion Davis, Cult?
Posted by: Joulzejx ()
Date: September 25, 2011 09:46PM

Hi Michael

You posted this 6 years ago, did you get a response or info for your friends and family?

I do not know of her personally (Davis) and have never heard of her.

The church you asked about definately exhibits a cult, narsicisstic pastor, tense, secretive, controlled and other issues in 2011 that are obvious to any visitor and/or discerning person.

Did your family and friends leave or are they still there?

Although 6 years later hopefully this helps.

Re: Houston Deliverance Center- Desion Davis, Cult?
Posted by: posh ()
Date: February 10, 2012 09:38AM

houston deliverance center and everything Light97 said about the church and pastor is correct. Visitors do need discernment when they attend there or they will be swayed into joining the church. The pastor uses fear to keep his members by telling them if they leave they will be cursed by God. I feel for anyone who goes to this church or doesnt have discernment to know that this place is not Godly. Everything that is done from: the witchcraft prayers thats done every wednesday and sunday evening, to the so called "catching the holy ghost" is false. the members are told to pray for an hour before every service and this prayer time is used to send witchcraft prayers to people that have left, curses to past members, and they are taught how to pray against people so that harm will come upon them. I was told of one couple who left and the husband got into a bad car accident.

I hope you find who you are looking for because the pastor has brain washed everyone there. Signs to look for in a cultic church: control, divination, witchraft, prayers to false Gods, a very secretive pastor. Lets not forget his claim of signs, miracles, deliverance and healing. These things dont happen, what he uses is his own power that is not godly to perform these "so called miracles, deliverances, and healings". On a last note, if anyone is attempting to join here RUN!! Please dont go! Its filled with corruption and falseness. Any pastor who does things secretly for long periods of times and lies to members shouldnt be trusted. His members need to know that he doesnt hear from God and the people who minister there dont either. Including his so wife, who manipulated him to "get him"

As for Ms Davis, i met her at Houston Deliverance Center and she has long gone moved from the place. she has no association to this church and doesnt speak to anyone from there. She also came to find out the truth about this "church".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.