Living Love Fellowship
Posted by: beentherebefore ()
Date: December 13, 2011 05:25AM

Living Love Fellowship (livinglovefellowship.org), Soul Progress (soulprogress.com) and David Truman (davidtruman.org) are all the same cult. They are supported by their very small community of believers who work at their wine compliance company, CSA (Compliance Systems of America). They flew over and brought back a JUST 18 year old girl into USA from South Africa and David Truman (real name Steve Arden) who is in his 60's married her so she could stay in the country. Steve Arden is your basic 'charismatic' leader who controls his believers through isolating them from their friends and families, and by convincing them that he is a spiritual leader and that 'the world' is an unhappy place, and by staying with the community they will find happiness and meaning. There is no general sexual exploitation per se, but there is some using sexuality as a path to spiritual enlightenment for a 'special few'. He's extremely controlling and the long-term members are totally brainwashed by the whole experience. Stay away, be forewarned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Living Love Fellowship
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 14, 2011 12:20PM

You and me both been there before, been here before in my case too, several times.

Posted by: beentherebefore ()
Date: December 14, 2011 12:39PM

There's yet another website from these folks: Our Teacher of Love at [teacheroflove.wordpress.com]. All his 'groupies' are shown on it, almost all of whom work at Compliance Systems of America: Sara Schorske, Dyana Nedra, Jay McPherson, Alex Heckathorn, Carolyn Scholl, Dena Freed, Marina Celidore. Some use new 'spiritual' names, of course. They just keep opening up new and more websites in their pathetic misguided attempts to reel in more groupies to feed Steve Arden's never-ending search for power. Makes me sick. Makes me sad.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 14, 2011 05:47PM

Compliance Systems of America????

they're having a laugh, surely. Who would buy from that man?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.