Current Page: 16 of 19
David R. Hawkins
Posted by: shimon ()
Date: July 06, 2007 07:12AM

PP, you said that Hawkins said Kirlian Photography was true in Power vs Force and then said it was false in another book. Could you please tell me more about this, and why he changed it? How could kirlian photography be false. It is a scientifically accepted thing, right? What the heck is Hawkins doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
David R. Hawkins
Date: July 06, 2007 07:21AM

PP,

Hawkins work is clearly pseduoscience, you have established this. He has many cult like tendencies and his followers are very fundamentalist and cult like. Does anybody benefit from reading hawkins or should we all not read him? Do you still read his latest books to see what he talks about, or have you stopped reading him, and what was the last book you read of his. Do you still see him at the free satsangs or have you chosen to stay away from him? Afterreading some of the previous posts by you and others, it seems so me get somethign out of him. Some ignore the kinesilogy and benefit from his teachings which are the same as JEsus, Buddha, and Krishna. I am still waitng for more disillusioned, ex Hawkins followers to speak up. It is hard for me to believe that they arent out there. I want to hear from them and why they left, what harm he did to them. For you can find ex followers of every teacher who is harmful in some way. Where are those who hawkins has hurt. Do you know?

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 06, 2007 08:29AM

PP,

You said that Hawkins calibrated sceptic Robert TOdd Carroll at 160. THat is very low and non-integrous. I imagine you know about this person and have had some dealings with him. Is he really this low? OR is Hawkins way off on this calibration. Is it just because Robert questions him. Is he a sincere thinker, and open minded, or is he really closed and narrow and sceptical and below 200 like hawkins suggests. Trying to know the real scoop on this.

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 06, 2007 08:31AM

PP,

It is interesting to read some of your exchnges with those who are devoted hawkins followers. They just will not see any of your points, and they want you to see their points about hawkins. Have you given up discussing wtih them or do you still discuss hawkins with them privately? Have any of them ever changed, or do they all still worship hawkins and accept everything he says as absolute truth.

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 07, 2007 03:10PM

Hi PP,

I have read about half of the posts now on hawkins. It is absolutely enlighteneing stuff you are sharing about hawkins and his pseduoscience. I do not understand how any open minded hawkins follower can deny the information you are presenting. It is so scientific, sane, rational, lucid, and sincere. I know you dont believe in calibrating nor do i, but i do know after reading all of your posts you defintely calibrate over 200, probably almost at the level of enlightenement. I really feel after reading the posts that you are the more enlightened one than all of the hawkins followers who discussed with you. I also find it hard to believe that hawkins wouldnt want to discuss with you and admit he was wrong. ALso i find it hard to fathom how hawkins can go on and on without admitting any of his mistakes or faults that you have pointed out. Veritas should set up an interview with you and hawkins and have him learn some things from you. You can really help him to better see things clearly in my opinion. If alll of these cult experts notice these qualities in hawkins, and you do too, they are probably there and he might not even know it or be aware of it. IT is possible he is unconscious of his narrcisstic characteristics. I love your information, it is so helpful.

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 08, 2007 06:01AM

Why is Hawkins called Sir David Hawkins on his website? Isnt this a little narricissistic? Or is it an equivalent to a Eastern SPiritual TEacher given the title Sri or Swami or Ji added to their name out of respect? ALthough I do find it a little odd that David added the Sir in front of his name, it is a little awkward and disconcerting. Dont any of his followers find it odd and egotistical?

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 08, 2007 06:04AM

I am halfway through reading all of your posts, and a question about k testing has popped in my mind. I agree that all of the calibrations are nonsense and it is all pseduosceince. However i am a little concerned we are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Isnt k testing somewhat reliable in differentiating bad substances from good, cant it be used for that, forget hawkins system and map of consciousness but cant it be used to prove that fluorescent lights, pesticides, and artificial sweeteners for instance make everybody go weak? Isnt this proven true? DIdnt hawkins do this many times at his lectures and everyone saw for themselves the truth of this?

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 08, 2007 07:43AM

Is there any database of hawkins calibrations out there that are inconsistent, not accurate, mixed up, changed, etc. I would like to see it and see how silly his calibrations really are. I know there are some databases of his calibrations people believe, but what about a database where it shows the inconsistencies. That should be interesting, huh?

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 08, 2007 12:10PM

PP,

ONe thing that came to me just now. You were once a Hawkins fan, a Hawkins follower yourself, involved in the Hawkins cult. You were no different than any of the other Hawkins followers. You went to his lectures, bought his books, dvds, audios. You listened to all of his Beyond the Ordinary radio interviews. You even believed in ktesting at one time too. You obviously got out, but dont be too hard on those who are still stuck in it. It takes time to get out and it is okay to be sucked into cults for awhile as long as you eventually get out. So i really appreciate your information but i also sense at times that you are a little hard on us who might take longer to extricate ourselves from a cult. Any comments?

David R. Hawkins
Date: July 08, 2007 12:30PM

One of hawkins followers lent me a dvd of his. It is the first time i am watching one of his dvds. It starts off with the throngs of followers wanting to be touched by him. He goes around laughing constantly and talking, muttering to himself, while the audience does everything it can to touch Hawkins (as if he was Jesus Christ). Wow it is amazing to see. Does he not promote this? Most highly advanced teachers will not let others worship them or touch them. What do youy think? Is this a sign of a cult leader or not?

Current Page: 16 of 19

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.