Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Jim Roberts dead
Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: January 27, 2016 12:22PM

Just FYI: Jim Roberts died last month (in December 2015) sometime. The group is trying to hold it together without Jim Roberts, and is making many changes like allowing family visits, communication and even some marriages. I am happy they are entering a new era now, and can at last listen to and obey their consciences more than before. They are limiting their contact with former members for now, but at least they are having some contact and that is something that hardly ever happened while J.R. was alive.

[culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jim Roberts dead
Date: January 28, 2016 04:30AM

Roberts died somewhere in or near Denver CO in December of 2015. He died of some kind of condition that caused him to shake uncontrollably (symptoms of Parkinson's Disease, or diabetes, or dementia perhaps). More details to follow.

Date: January 28, 2016 06:53AM

FYI: I just confirmed that J.R. died on/about 2 December, specifically.

Date: January 28, 2016 07:20AM

Also, I just confirmed that J.R. died from complications of diabetes, that was left untreated.

Date: January 28, 2016 11:38AM

Jim Roberts died in Denver CO in a cult house, and not in a hospital or hospice, of complications from untreated diabetes. Jim Roberts' brother confirmed to a parent that Roberts died Dec 2 or 3, 2015, and the parent told me of it. Coroners inform next of kin, and the brother was informed thusly. His official name was Jimmie T. Roberts. We are not sure if any county record from the coroner exists yet, for the year 2015. No death record is online, as of this time. I am working on obtaining a copy of the official death certificate for final validation. More to come.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 28, 2016 07:36PM

Some proof through documentation would be interesting.

Date: January 29, 2016 02:36AM

It's impossible to obtain a copy of the coroner's report or copy of the death certificate at at this time, as such official records from the year 2015 are not publicly available yet.

Date: January 29, 2016 12:57PM

Well, that would be proof. Otherwise there is no proof you have produced yet.

Date: January 29, 2016 01:17PM

Have you any ideas for what would alternate constitute proof of J.R.'s death, in the absence of the coroner's report or a copy of the death certificate?

Date: January 30, 2016 02:09AM

Obituary or news story.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.