Current Page: 28 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:13AM

gayle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone got this through the Freedom of
> Information Act -- was that you, liminal?

Yes, I put in the FOIA request. The process went smoothly, I was kept notified each step of the way as to where it was assigned and their estimate as to how long it would take.

I've also now heard from the IRS, they won't release to the public the Ayahuasca Healings IRS paperwork that is included in the DEA petition. The info is confidential and won't be released without AH's consent.

Possibly those two pages wouldn't have answered the question of where all the money went anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 02, 2016 08:48AM

[entheonation.com] Podcast link and thankfully a transcript. Trinity gets huffy and self righteous at times in the interview, he is difficult to listen to.

So much of what Trinity says is simply not true.

LL: So when you say you have the blessing of the Native Americans, have you been working with the Native Americans in the community where your retreat center is located in Elbe, Washington?

TDG: Yes, we’ve definitely been doing outreach to the different tribes that are in the Washington area. We have received the blessings from the Native Americans in many different forms. One is of course is to create this independent branch of the Native American Church in which we are leading everything.

You see, the Native Americans, they don’t discriminate based on race, color, or age. That’s the first thing to understand about Native American culture. That it’s not like you have to be born into a Native American reservation for example or how to have the bloodline to be able to practice Native American spirituality.

But they are all under the belief that we are all brothers and sisters no matter what our skin color is. It is this unifying energy of looking at mother, our planet as our mother earth and our father, father sky. It is this connection with the spirits, with the plants, with the trees, with the mountains, looking at them as spirits, teachers, as guides that is the root of Native American tradition.

This question clearly came from people who did not understand Native American tradition and were pointing fingers at us because we aren’t Native American blood line born. Where as if they really understood what the Native American tradition is all about, then that won’t be coming out of their mouth.

But Trinity has not been cooperatively working with local tribal members. He has been asked several times to name who he has contacted, he has not answered. I doubt he even knows whose historic territory his Washington state retreat center is on. Or where the closest federally recognized tribal headquarters is located.

James Mooney, the leader of the fake church Oklevueha, is not actually Native American, he is not a member of a federally recognized nation, he does not appear to even have distant heritage. Even if he did, Mooney's b.s. is all invented, made up of various cultures put in a blender.

Gary Tom, a member of Oklevueha, who I believe is a federally enrolled tribal member, did hold sweat lodges for Ayahuasca Healings. That is one guy. Gary Tom does not represent his own tribe in this, much less all nations.

Trinity has no right to lecture us on "Native American tradition". He does not appear to know that there are many nations, many cultures.

Date: August 02, 2016 09:22AM

[www.kplu.org]

In this interview, Marc Shackman says that attributes like connecting with nature make a person Native American.

So, neither Trinity or Marc, know what the hell they are talking about. Or they don't care.

Trinity describes criticism as "blah blah blah" and says we should all "Stop trying to control, stop trying to make your little mind try to control what is happening in the world." (source: [entheonation.com] )

Date: August 05, 2016 09:58AM

Some reports on Trinity retreats in Peru are appearing on social media, including the Facebook page "Ayahuasca Healings are NOT legal". Customers are unhappy. The retreat was badly run, Trinity argued with his partner, some customers feel financially ripped off.

Supporters of Trinity continue to insist that we critics are the problem, that we are persecuting Trinity, that our negativity is to blame.

Also a participant in the first retreat held in Washington state reports that they felt like they were watching a destructive group being created, they saw narcissistic red flags, participants were told to "stop trying to be like leaders and act like followers" as they were physically pushed around. I wonder if this was a version of what Trinity has learned at large group awareness trainings, like Peak Potentials.

Posted by: gayle ()
Date: August 08, 2016 11:06PM

Supporters of Trinity continue to insist that we critics are the problem, that we are persecuting Trinity, that our negativity is to blame.

Can you link that?

Date: August 09, 2016 02:29AM

Gayle, unfortunately I can't, I did not get a snapshot of the Facebook post by Dylan before he removed it.

If I come across more on this theme of "persecution" that can be properly sourced, I will post it here.

Date: August 09, 2016 03:42AM

I do now have screenshots of Facebook posts concerning the first Elbe, Washington retreat and also of continuing discussion of the recent second Peruvian retreat. I'll work on capturing anything else that might be helpful from now on.

I have a screenshot of Dylan's recent post saying that he deleted his prior one. Dylan now ascribes Trinity's retreat problems to "However, partly something that is inside him continues to manifest a messy situation outside."

Date: September 17, 2016 06:31AM

[www.atlasobscura.com]. New article on Ayahuasca Healings

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 18, 2016 09:44PM

From a discussion on New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans forum.

Discussion of Trinity de G's background.

[www.newagefraud.org]

Date: October 03, 2016 03:26AM

I encourage any former workers or customers with information about safety and diversion issues to contact the DEA. In USA you can contact the nearest field office [www.dea.gov] and eventually talk with a Diversion Investigator.

Current Page: 28 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.