Current Page: 25 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 27, 2016 04:18AM

"I personally am or am not comfortable with."

I wonder what comfort means to you Gayle ?
your post did not sound like a personal opinion at all ...more like a general jugement.

Are we to go all out to expose this TNT ...and advising the DEA and others that TNT is using all theses drugs in Peru ...and possibly would do the same in America if his church is ever approve ...Or are you ganna respect his privacy
in one domain ...but expose his dangerous behaviors in other domains ...Your statements does not show much intelligence for a professional writer and someone that might want to protect the integity of Santo Daime in America...santo daime is trying in many many staes to become legals ...they have paid layers thousands of dollrs to do the paperworks ...and this guy could ruin the chances of santo daime to be legal in the state of washington (as per exemple) and you are talking about not sniching ...you talk weird darling

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 27, 2016 05:54AM

I used the phrase "to me" and that was what I meant. I'm not going to debate it or tell anyone else what to do.

And my interest is not particularly to bring Trinity down. My main interest is in not opening the legal door for just any unqualified neophyte to start an ayahuasca retreat business in the states and get legality by calling it a "religion."

Date: April 27, 2016 08:32AM

Well dear Gayle you want to insist that your right and that what you said mean this and not that ...go right ahead dear ... But dear LUMINA started this thread to expose Trinity ... Its not about every bozos in America that want to organize Ayahuwaska ceremonies .

You said

" My main interest is in not opening the legal door for just any unqualified neophyte to start an ayahuasca retreat business in the states and get legality by calling it a "religion."

Exposing TNT Guzman and your goals ...are one and the same for me..and thats include protecting his possible clients from his dangerous behaviors .

Anyway lets move on Gayle ...you want to be right ...be right

Date: April 28, 2016 01:29AM

I want to be right about what?

I am right about what my intent was in my post, because I know what my intent was. Nothing else in this exchange involves "rightness."

Date: April 28, 2016 02:29AM

I find it offensive that you are telling me what my intent was and what I want. (This nonsense about me "wanting to be right." I AM right about what my intent was.) I don't care if you believe me or not. But your post is offensive.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 28, 2016 04:23AM

Please everyone chill.

Anyone has the right to report criminal activity to the authorities.

Having said that let's drop it.

The focus of this thread is "Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)."

Everyone should focus like a laser on the topic rather than argue about what is right and what is wrong about informing legal authorities.

Please move on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2016 04:25AM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 28, 2016 11:29AM

I tried to listen to the latest video of TNT
[www.youtube.com]

He still give the impression to his listeners that the DEA will soon approve his church in the USA ...not a word that he cannot even enter the USA .

Most cult are known to bombard recruits with LOVE LOVE LOVE
this guy ...sure give those vibrations ...everything is superlative in his language LOVE AMAZING WONDERFUL ON AND ON Thats the reason,s he got so many views on YOUTUBE ...its a sale presentation to lure clients to Peru at $1500 for a week retreat ..But the videos of long ago where it was the same "BROTHERS and SISTERS ...those brothers ans sisters got their money stolen ,
Now its more of the same ..."COME ON DOWN TO PERU "
Also he did mention recently something like other churches serving Ayahuaska
where to narrow minded for him ...without mentioning Santo Daime ...(to Christian for him)
He said I BELIEVE IN ALL RELIGIONS ...anyone that tell me that they believe in all religions ...obviously have not read much about the Theologies of Hinduism
that worship 99,000 gods ..Or the words of the Koran ..(kill the infidels )
or the weird beliefs of so many religions.
He is an ignorant delusional dangerous ayahuwaska salesman...

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 29, 2016 06:22AM

Trinity encouraged people to register for his ayahuasca retreats in Peru to occur this May. He said customers should make their travel arrangements right away, and that there would be no refunds available for these sessions, since there is not much time.

Now Trinity says there will not be any May sessions, they will happen in July or August.

Trinity still owes about 18 people for retreats that never happened in Washington, USA.

Did some people also lose money on the cancelled May retreats in Peru?

What money has Trinity been living on during this time?

Date: April 29, 2016 07:38AM

YES ..NO MAY RETREAT

Maybee our postings and videos are working to scare away potential costumers

from going to Peru ..

Good questions are the 18 peoples ..in his rear view mirror.

I had no idea there where so many ...

wonder if he got deposits for the May not happening ceremonies

Sleesy TNT ...he deserve that we expose him some more.

Date: April 29, 2016 02:37PM

The reason for the postponement of the retreat is that the person he was going to rent a retreat from heard about what Trinity was doing and cancelled the rental contract.

Current Page: 25 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.