Current Page: 24 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 25, 2016 12:46AM

Kambo is not illegal.
dabcult
Trinity is using all theses substances and will probably use all of theses if his church is ever approve in the USA

The DEA does not approive "the church." The DEA gives specific exemptions for specific practices that are otherwise against the law. If it approves their use of ayahuasca, that does not carry over to any other substance, such as San Pedro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 25, 2016 03:39AM

Thank you gayle ...
Since you are the scholar among us ...i hope that you will be the one writing to the DEA and offering a explanation with what TNT is doing and using .....Must be very difficult to control what substances a church will use ...once they are approve for ayahuaska .I know that in Oregon the Santo Daime churches where very very careful not to let anyone smoke marijuana around their churches...so as not to put in peril their approval by the DEA for Ayahuaska.

On another subject ...i was listening to a recent video of TNT that seem to suggest that his church will be different from other churches using ayahuaska
in the USA because he said "I BELIEVE IN ALL RELIGIONS"
that sounded like the Christian aspect of santo Daime was to limited for him .

Such affirmations "I BELIEVE IN ALL RELIGION" for me shows a very ignorant TNT when it comes to Theology . Does he believe in Islam ? Does he more belived in Sunni or Shia ..Islam ? Does he believe in Scientology ...or various parts on Hinduism that worship halph man halph elephants god and anothet 99,000 Gods and Goddesses..when it come to Christianity ...Jehovah witness ...Mormons...
and a hundred sub groups ...and Judaism wich does not recognise Jesus at all .
The reality as gayle said rightly in a prior post ...he is making his theology as he goes ...he as no real undrestanding of anything deep or common sense when it comes to Theology.

Posted by: jenann ()
Date: April 25, 2016 06:03AM

Update, according to the new Douglas County, Missouri plat map the New Haven NAC has around 1,000 acres distributed throughout the county. That does not include the numerous commercial buildings and residential homes inside the city Limits of Ava, MO that are sitting vacant. Paul Dean has numerous family members in town and to my knowledge none are holding a job. Paul Dean has also purchased a NEW home in Springfield, MO and some are saying its million dollar home. Then his wife, Jean can get on fb; ranting how we all need to live with less. New Haven NAC website is sketchy on dues, but does ask for $400 a month for the Obamacare exception. They had "aya healing" earlier this year in which their website says it stared at the church and then hiked miles to the "Sacred Cave." They do NOT own all property between point A and B; most likely means they trespassed.

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 25, 2016 08:15AM

Jenann, since Paul Dean is so active, do you want to start a new thread on him, so we can make it easier to find info and discussion specific to him?

He's definitely earning his own thread.

Date: April 25, 2016 08:56AM

I do not know who jenan is talking about ...
Who are all those people in relation to Trinity ?

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 25, 2016 09:11AM

Trinity and Marc first connected up with Paul Dean / New Haven Native American Church. Paul Dean's church is one of many fake online churches that require paid nembership and that make false claims.

James "Flaming Eagle" Mooney, Oklevueha Native American Church, the master of this kind of con, found out about this. He told Trinity and Marc that they needed to leave Paul Dean and join him.

Trinity and Marc joined Mooney's fake church. They paid him money. In USA, everyone who came to their retreats were also required to pay for a membership.

James Mooney / Oklevueha acted sort of like a crime boss. He wanted Trinity and Marc for his own, so he took them from Paul Dean.

James Mooney is the most experienced at this con game. Paul Dean used to be allied with him, now he is on his own.

dabcult Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do not know who jenan is talking about ...
> Who are all those people in relation to Trinity ?

Date: April 26, 2016 01:18AM

dabcult
Whoever is reporting Trinity to the DEA should let the DEA know that Trinity is using all theses substances

You know what, to me that crosses the line into "snitching." It is one thing to let the DEA know about safety considerations if asked to give permission for unqualified neophytes to serve ayahuasca to the general public, it is something else to inform the DEA about someone's illegal activity (which serving San Pedro would be if AH got permission for ayahuasca only).

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 26, 2016 10:59AM

Snitching -- it depends on the social identity the person doing the information sharing.

Someone who is not a member of the group owes nothing to tjat group by way of loyalty -- or silence.

If you are a citizen or resident alien of the USA and you are concerned that a person or group is doing something that might be hazardous to the public, you have every right to contact law enforcement agencies

Only someone who is already a member of a group could be considered a potential snitch by other members of the group should that person go to the authorities after deciding the group is doing something that could be harmful.

A person or a group must have quite a sense of entitlement to believe that its project outweighs a persons civil and human right to report concerns to the police.

The tribal peoples who are the original custodians of plant medicines and do not sell access to them have
nothing to fear from the law enforcement authorities. In many states their use is protected by law.

Non native Americans who have appropriated plant medicines from their original custodians and are selling access - they're the ones who worry about the authorities giving attention to them as a result of Trintiy
indiscreet behavior.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2016 09:00PM by corboy.

Date: April 26, 2016 12:08PM

You know what, to me that crosses the line into "snitching."

Gayle the definition you have about informing the DEA about TRINITY
possibly using San Pedro ...is misguided

Yes I did call the Us immigration....yes I contacted other agencies in the USA and Canada ...and also in Peru ..this thread is about stopping a guy from causing damages to the body and mind of the potential customers of Trinity .

there nothing wrongin informing the DEA..the police ...whohever can get involve that he is using san Pedro and other drugs in Peru and would probably use them in the USA if he had a chance ...We already know that he is associated with phoney indian organizations ...we know he cheated people from their hard earn money ...we know he had delusions of opening 30 churches ...and doing meetings with 100 participants ...you are dead wrong on this one Gayle .i will tell whatever I know to whohever I can reach that can stop that dangerous idiot...
If you want to call me a snitch....well go ahead dear ...You sound like you want to protect part of the life of this ..criminal ...but want to expose another part ...YOU ARE WRONG AND CONFUSING and sound confuse yourself
make up your mind ...we do all we can to stop him ...this is not my friend ...this is not an associate ...I am certainly not the "BROTHERS AND SISTERS " that he is so found of using at the beginning of each video ...He is a deceiver and a tief ...that because he cant get in the USA fled to PERU ...make your mind girl.

Date: April 27, 2016 01:10AM

I am not telling anyone else what to do, only saying what I personally am or am not comfortable with.

Current Page: 24 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.