Current Page: 23 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 23, 2016 03:33AM

I think that TNT is not telling the truth to even his closet associates ...like a little cult leader he tells them just anof to keep them working for him in his "AMAZING AMAZING DELUSIONS "If I am right
His "brothers and sisters intro is just pure bullshit ...

I wonder if Dyland who seem like a nice and naive kid knows about the TNT had a Florida corporation .(good work luminal )

As my mother use to say ...you can fool some people sometime ...but not all people all a time ...

what he is doing in Peru ...is also illegal collecting money via internet ...and brigning Americans down to Peru for ceremonies ...
I have contacted various Peruvian agencies in Peru and Canada
I hope they arest him and trow him out of Peru .

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 23, 2016 04:15AM

dabcult Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I have contacted various Peruvian agencies in Peru
> and Canada
> I hope they arest him and trow him out of Peru .

------

This is wonderful, thank you for making those phone calls to the authorities.

Date: April 23, 2016 06:38AM

Supposedly one of the two upcoming retreats in Pisac, Peru is May 29 - June 5.

But there are security warnings up concerning that time in Peru, including from the government of Canada. [travel.gc.ca] "Demonstrations and protests are common throughout the country and may increase in the period surrounding the second round of presidential elections scheduled for June 5, 2016.".These protests can turn violent.

There are quite a few other safety warnings.

Date: April 23, 2016 10:39AM

Its simply criminal for him to say in in latest video
"Please pray for the DEA approve my church "

When the " ayahuaska minister" cannot even enter the USA
and by now so many people have reported him to the USA immigration
as having work in the USA ....he will probably be BAR for life .

The guy is obviously delusional
anyway with this video I wanted ti bring the discussion to another level.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2016 11:57PM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 23, 2016 12:10PM

Dylan Guss has just announced that he is publically disassociating himself from Ayahuasca Healings.

I don't know that Dylan is fully free yet, since he plans to possibly stay involved with Trinity, in an "advisory role". Yet this is very hopeful news.

Dylan in his statement makes it clear that Trinity de Guzman and Marc Roland Shackman are the founders of Ayahuasca Healings. They are responsible.

Date: April 23, 2016 06:53PM

Where can I read this statement?

Date: April 23, 2016 11:02PM

Posted last night on a Facebook group Ayahuasca Healings is NOT legal:

Dylan Ayahealings

Hello everyone,

First of all I want to thank you for the received responses to what I’ve posted here and for the meaningful dialogues that have taken place.

I’ve done a lot of thinking about this situation, about my position with Ayahuasca Healings and about my responsibilities in correcting this situation. I’ve realized that I’ve taken on the role of the spokesperson of the Ayahuasca Healings church while I’m really not. Trinity and Marc are the founders. The church was founded in May and I joined in December, not being conscious of the complex legal issues. My work consisted mainly of answering e-mails, helping with registrations and trying to steer things in the right direction.

Whether this makes me ‘guilty’ of any wrongdoings I suppose is up to each individual to decide. Personally I do not feel that I’m responsible for what has happened. The rightful anger and frustration in regard to this situation has been bothering and weighing me down for a long time. For my own well-being I must move on and publicly disassociate myself from the Ayahuasca Healings church. Which means I will be leaving this group tomorrow and will no longer be answering e-mails. Someone else will be taking on this position within several days.

I still think I have the moral obligation to do everything I can to correct this situation and help the members who feel they’ve been harmed in any way. Which I believe will mainly consist of an advisory role to Trinity on the best and most ethical way of moving forward and correcting the mistakes. I will also be advising all members tomorrow by e-mail on how to dispute the charges via their credit card company or bank, by adding the public announcement.

Right now I'm not sure what I'll be doing in the near future, whether or not I'll be attending the Peruvian retreats or what role I'll play in the new center. Time will tell.

Please from now on e-mail support@ayahuascahealings.com if you want to share your thoughts or criticism.
Thank you.

Date: April 23, 2016 11:35PM

Their website is once again up. I don't know why it has been up and down lately.

Their Peru retreat will include a Kambo ceremony. This involves poisoning people. Trinity's claims are not backed up by medical science, or even an understanding of human anatomy.

For those who feel the call, the first ceremony will consist of a Kambo session. This medicine will be served by the best Kambo practitioner in the Sacred Valley who has been visiting the jungle to study with the native tribes for several years, together with one or two fellow practitioners to assist her.

Kambo is an incredibly potent medicine, derived from the secretion of the giant monkey frog (Phyllomedusa bicolor, also known as the giant leaf frog) that live in the North-West area of the Amazon rain forest.

This medicine is known to lift ‘panema’, according to the Katukina people, a dense cloud that supposedly surrounds human beings and that can be translated with an expression such as ‘negative energy’, ‘bad luck’, ‘depression’ or ‘laziness’.

The often unpleasant yet incredibly rewarding session involves the highly trained practitioner burning several dots with a small wooden stick on the receiving person’s arm, shoulder or ankle. Afterwards, the frog’s secretion will be applied to the wounds, which will start the cleansing process.

Within several minutes the face and neck may swell up, the liver quickly releases many stored up toxins into the stomach, and are purged (released) through vomiting or diarrhea. The entire process usually lasts no more than half an hour and often leaves you with a sense of newfound mental clarity and of feeling energetically and physically cleansed.

[ayahuascahealings.com]

Date: April 24, 2016 12:53AM

Incredibly ...Trinity is becoming more dangerous by the minute ...
Secretion of giant frogs ...whats next ?

and some people are just gonna say OK YES give me some ...
soooooooooooooo SAD

Date: April 24, 2016 05:57AM

I do not know how the DEA is proceeding to approve or not approve the use of Ayahuwaska ....Would they approve the church for one substance or many substances

Trinity as already said he is using San Pedro ...Now Kambo ...
Whoever is reporting Trinity to the DEA should let the DEA know that Trinity is using all theses substances and will probably use all of theses if his church is ever approve in the USA .As my last video points out ...Its addictions to experiences after experiences .A little of this and a little of that ....and hoping for the best .

Current Page: 23 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.