Current Page: 22 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 21, 2016 02:22AM

The Native American Church of South Dakota (NACSD), is the oldest Native American Church within Lakota Territory and the State of South Dakota incorporated October 5, 1922. The NACSD is based within the boundaries of the Pine Ridge Agency – Oglala Sioux Tribe and serves its membership throughout the State and Lakota Territory.

As the oldest organization existing from Lakota ancestral linage and serving its Lakota members of the Oglala Sioux Tribe; the Native American Church of South Dakota presents this position:

— The Native American Church of South Dakota has no knowledge or existence of the Oklevueha Lakota Sioux Nation Native American Church;

— The Native American Church of South Dakota does not know James Warren Mooney;

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 21, 2016 10:56PM

I must say that I agree with a lot of what is said in this video .

[www.youtube.com]

I ayahuwaska cannot give you the ultimate enlightenment

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 22, 2016 04:11AM

Trinity has the website back up [ayahuascahealings.com] Main focus in promoting upcoming events in Peru.

Although he also features video testimonials from people who attended the Washington events. In my opinion, these people were exploited for profit.

The website still lists the same team members. I don't know if they are in Peru with him.

Dylan Guss, the 23 year old logistics guy, says he is in Peru.

I've watched some of Trinity's video. Looks like he is trying for a slightly calmer style. Trinity is still all about Trinity. His visions, his process, his story.

He states that the shamans he is working with can heal -anything-.

Trinity preaches that mind is bad and heart is good. He refers everything back to himself. Since we are all supposedly One, he doesn't listen to any criticism, since, according to him, criticism is just noise caused by his own inner process. Or something.

Beliefs are one thing, he can have those beliefs. Behavior is another matter, his behavior displays many red flags of warning.

Mind is bad, heart is good -- except when hiring a CPA
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 22, 2016 10:21AM

Trinity preaches that mind is bad and heart is good.

The ones who tell us mind is bad and heart is good use their own minds
to craft marketing strategies.

If wealthy enough, these 'heart is good mind is bad' types not only use their own minds - they hire other minds in addition to their own:

Real estate agents

Financial advisors

Accountants

Date: April 22, 2016 10:55AM

CONVERSATION I HAD TONIGNT on facebook

Henry Jolicoeur In the new video of Trinity on the just reopen web site ...Trinity says that the DEA is in the process of considering the legalization of his church to serve Ayahuaska to the USA public .....can you confirm that Trinity as been ban from the USA by the American emigration ? And that he cannot even enter the USA ?Why are you guys not telling the truth to your viewers ?With all the letters that as been sent to the US immigrations complaining about Trinity ...he will probably never be able to come back to the USA ...Why are you not telling the truth about his legal status in the USA ?
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Henry Jolicoeur Is it that you want them to belive that somhow the money you ow them is soon coming to them ?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dylan Ayahealings
Dylan Ayahealings Here's the story on that. When Trinity tried to enter the US via Canada, they found film equipment in his car, suspecting him of entering the US to work which is not allowed. They searched online for his birth name (Christopher de Guzman) but could not find anything. Finally they found a card in his wallet which said Trinity, and after searching for Trinity de Guzman, they found the church. This confirmed in their minds that he was entering the US to work at the church. I believe it didn't have much to do with the church itself but simply for the fact that they knew he was entering for work which was not allowed. However, I'm not entirely sure.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dylan Ayahealings
Dylan Ayahealings We will be fully reimbursing all members who have lost money to cancelled flights and/or hotels. Members who no longer want to attend a retreat will receive back the money they have donated as well. It's very hard for me to estimate how quickly this will but I expect that within a few months everything will be settled. I have recommended members to dispute the charges via their credit card company/bank so they receive the money faster and we have to pay back the processing company later on.
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Henry Jolicoeur
Henry Jolicoeur The story is that Trinity is now listed in the USA immigration computers as an undesirable and with all the reports that as now been sent to the Us immigration about is desires to establish churches ...he will not be allow back in ...so stop bullshiting the public and asking for their prayers for the church approval in those videos that the DEA will approve the church ...many many professional have advise the DEA that you guys are a dangerous .
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Henry Jolicoeur
Henry Jolicoeur There are many Santo Daime churches in the USA that are trying to be legal as Santo Daime is in Oregon ...the way you have manage your entry in the selling of ceremonies in the USA ...is dispicable and a danger for the legalisation of the ayahuwaska for sincere churches that have never cheated their followers as you guys did ....you should be ashame of the ways you have manage your affairs so far ...but no not much excuses ...just come on down to Peru and more selling of ceremonies .
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dylan Ayahealings
Dylan Ayahealings Well I can't look into the USA immigration computers so I can neither confirm or deny that. Unless you have proof of this I don't think it's reasonable to assume this as fact. Trinity is strongly convinced that the DEA will grant the church in Elbe the exemption and he feels that prayers/positive intentions help in this process. I don't see anything wrong in asking people for their prayers.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Dylan Ayahealings
Dylan Ayahealings Personally I am not worried about the legalization of Ayahuasca or anything else for that matter. I don't think any person has any moral right whatsoever to tell other people what they can or cannot do with their own bodies. We are sovereign individuals and were given free will to live and explore the depths of our own consciousness freely as we wish. The power of those who claim the right to forcibly rule over and control others is diminishing more strongly each day. Truth and freedom shall prevail, it can be no other way.

Henry Jolicoeur Trinity as been convinced of many things before ...and he was dead wrong ....and he manage to convince with his helpers many people to give their hard earn money for ceremonies that as never happen...there are still laws in the USA ....You sound like the many brainwash cult members that have have help deprogram in my psychotherapist life ...Trinity as lied and deceived and you as an associate of him will share the same karma ...

Dylan Ayahealings Well, there actually have been six retreats before the church went on a hiatus. And with the exception of a few, mostly from the first retreat, a large majority of members had an incredibly beautiful experience.

I know very well how mass brainwashing works and can safely say that I am the opposite of brainwashed. I have to admit you come off as very judgmental and negative for a psychotherapist. You really don't know me at all and are in no position whatsoever to judge my karma.
Like · Reply · 44 mins

Henry Jolicoeur The reality is that you guys are a selfish little cult that do not give a dam about the dozens of Santo Daime churches that are trying to legalize their churches in many states of the USA(churches that ask a $50 dollrs donation ...maximum ) ...Trinity came illigally to the United States to organise these paying ceremonies ...and you just fuck people over ...yes I am judgemental ...I am judging your irresponsable behaviors full of lies and deceits ... And what negativity ? Trinity just made a video talking about how great its gonna be when the DEA approve your church and he cannot even enter the USA .....THAT I KNOW FOR SURE ..You guys are delusional ..trying to make a buck on the back of naive people .
Like · Reply · 32 mins

Henry Jolicoeur And if you want to hear something positive that might help your delusional mind ...listen to this video from MOJI ...a disciples of Ramana Maharshi
Like · Reply · 17 mins

Henry Jolicoeur The link is [www.youtube.com] I have made a 12 hours documentary about Ramana that you can find on YOUTUBE if you make a search for David Godman The reality is that i have met people that have drank ayahuwaska every week for 20 years and they have made very little or no spiritual progress.....The mind is vaste ...visions are infinite ...and according to the wisdom of the sages of India ....all spiritual work must lead to self Realization...and the Buddha calls it enlightenment ...Share this video with Christopher ...thats about as positive as positive can be .I might sound harsh ...but i know for sure that behind this mind of yours is that same divine soul as mine ......Do a service to YOURSELF drop this path that your are on ...and refocus your search ...Santo Daime as always ask for the constant protection of Jesus the Chris.....talk to him
Mooji - On Ayahuasca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2016 11:51PM by rrmoderator.

Date: April 22, 2016 11:20AM

MORE OF THE CONVERSATION
11:10pm Apr 21
"Let those who have been fuck there deal with Trinity hey? You wash your hands of that one hey Dyland" No, I am doing everything I can to compensate and help the members who have lost money. Anything other than that is outside of my control. I will continue to follow my heart and truth and do what I feel is right.
Comment History
Henry Jolicoeur
Henry Jolicoeur 11:07pm Apr 21
But its the reality that people had to ask their banks to investigate your group because they could not get their money back ...so maybee it was not your intention ....but your group did fuck them over ....you are probably a sincere but misguided young man ...i got kids your age that come to Santo Daime with me ...Elbe is in rear view mirror hey ? Let those who have been fuck there deal with Trinity hey? You wash your hands of that one hey Dyland ? Anyway I told you what I had to tell you ....Don,t walk away from Trinity RUN RUN RUN and refocus your own heart ....Namaste may Gid guide you from your heart .
Dylan Ayahealings
Dylan Ayahealings 10:51pm Apr 21
Although I disagree with your projections of us, I actually fully understand the worries and criticisms that you’ve expressed here and in your video. And I appreciate you sharing this. I however disagree with the statement that we are 'fucking people over' or that we have (purposely) lied to and deceived people. The church was not established for profit or to ‘make a buck off naïve people’. Personally I don't care about money, status or material possessions at all. And just so you know, all my energy is going towards a new center in Peru that I feel will be incredibly heart-centered. Actions speak louder than words and time will tell. I am not working for the church in Elbe.

Date: April 22, 2016 01:13PM

LAST PART OF THE CONVERSATION WITH DYLAND

Dylan Ayahealings Although I disagree with your projections of us, I actually fully understand the worries and criticisms that you’ve expressed here and in your video. And I appreciate you sharing this. I however disagree with the statement that we are 'fucking people over' or that we have (purposely) lied to and deceived people. The church was not established for profit or to ‘make a buck off naïve people’. Personally I don't care about money, status or material possessions at all. And just so you know, all my energy is going towards a new center in Peru that I feel will be incredibly heart-centered. Actions speak louder than words and time will tell. I am not working for the church in Elbe.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
r
Henry Jolicoeur But its the reality that people had to ask their banks to investigate your group because they could not get their money back ...so maybee it was not your intention ....but your group did fuck them over ....you are probably a sincere but misguided young man ...i got kids your age that come to Santo Daime with me ...Elbe is in rear view mirror hey ? Let those who have been fuck there deal with Trinity hey? You wash your hands of that one hey Dyland ? Anyway I told you what I had to tell you ....Don,t walk away from Trinity RUN RUN RUN and refocus your own heart ....Namaste may Gid guide you from your heart .
Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Dylan Ayahealings "Let those who have been fuck there deal with Trinity hey? You wash your hands of that one hey Dyland" No, I am doing everything I can to compensate and help the members who have lost money. Anything other than that is outside of my control. I will continue to follow my heart and truth and do what I feel is right.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Henry Jolicoeur I wonder if you even know how to fallow your heart ...young man ?Hope you know about heartmath ...just google it ...might help you to make the difference betwen your mind and your heart

Date: April 23, 2016 01:35AM

LOOKS LIKE TNT WEB SITE IS DOWN AGAIN

Date: April 23, 2016 02:30AM

Excellent coverage by local press:

Experiences Near Mineral on Hiatus, Moves Retreats to Peru
Church of Ayahuasca Healings: Official Website Shut Down, Phone Turned Off, Retreats Canceled

The Church of Ayahuasca Healings sprang on the local scene late last year and quickly managed to catch the attention, and lots of ire, from locals who questioned their motives.
Now, the supposed church appears to be going out with a whimper, and possibly a bank account full of cash.

Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor Eric Eisenberg said one of the main issues facing the Ayahuasca Church has been its failure to comply with a pre-submission conference with the county, which is a requirement for all new businesses. Those conferences are intended to preemptively identify and address any regulatory or code issues that may affect the group’s operation.
According to Eisenberg, the group said it would participate in a pre-submission conference but never did. Later, after receiving complaints that the church was serving prepared food without the proper facilities or paperwork, the county instructed the church to obtain a food handler’s permit and to abide by all food safety requirements in the kitchen.

More: [www.chronline.com]

The Lewis County Health Department was very responsive to our concerns about the lack of proper food handling practices, good for them. Also the Washington State Department of Health was very responsive to concerns about an unlicensed massage therapist, kudos to them. And the local reporter Jordan Nailon is doing a great job chronicling this commercial operation.

Date: April 23, 2016 02:52AM

Dylan Ayahealings Here's the story on that. When Trinity tried to enter the US via Canada, they found film equipment in his car, suspecting him of entering the US to work which is not allowed. They searched online for his birth name (Christopher de Guzman) but could not find anything. Finally they found a card in his wallet which said Trinity, and after searching for Trinity de Guzman, they found the church. This confirmed in their minds that he was entering the US to work at the church. I believe it didn't have much to do with the church itself but simply for the fact that they knew he was entering for work which was not allowed. However, I'm not entirely sure.

This is from a conversation Dabult earlier posted here.

Trinity knows he is not supposed to work in USA. Yet he was working, and has worked here before. Trinity / Christopher de Guzman had a Florida corporation Trinity Marketing Solutions LLC, now inactive. [search.sunbiz.org]

I know this is him because this company is associated with his email trinitydeguzman@gmail.com on his Ship My Mail account.

His bio includes details of working in USA [www.prreach.com]

Current Page: 22 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.