Current Page: 18 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 10, 2016 11:59PM

FROM AYAHUWASKA IS NOT LEGAL ...page

Steven Matthew
April 5 at 4:51pm

Hey, just an update. I *was* able to get my money back via my bank and they are investigating them. I should hear back about their progress/findings within 45 days and will update you then if there's anything of interest. I'd like to thank everyone here for all of the information they've provided.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 11, 2016 04:47AM

corboy

And what if one or more people take Trinity's course and become as grandiose
as he?

Especially likely if combined with ayahuasca. If Trinity were not such an infant, he would know that messianic "calls" very common to happen to people when they first take ayahuasca. That is the other side of the coin of why ayahuasca and cultism are a very dangerous mix. Ayahuasca has the potential to make cultism worse from two sides: first, as mentioned, during the "afterglow" people (at least inexperienced people who don't know better) can be very trusting, gullible, and suggestible. Secondly, it is very common for people who have started drinking ayahuasca to have a sense that they have been "chosen" for some messianic destiny. Usually, that wears off when you realize how common it is and bump into other messiahs. But if you take someone who already has a tendency to grandiosity, it might not wear off. So, ayahuasca can potentially worsen cultism on both sides: on the one hand, ayahuasca can help make cult followers more gullible, and on the other hand, it can potentially encourage cult leaders to be even more grandiose.

Awareness can help people to avoid both traps. But cult leaders don't usually encourage awareness in their followers. Ayahuasca and cultism are a volatile mix.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 11, 2016 05:26AM

There is yet another contributing factor:

Many people are out there who are attracted to anything that appears or is described as dangerous.

One category might be drawn to ayahuasca rather than MDMA precisely because of the
risk.

So what if ayahuasca has been ripped away from its original custodians? They'll not care about that.

This is my private citizen's opinion: I would refuse to any invitation to use ayahuasca or peyote, because as a non native American, I would consider myself a receiver of stolen goods and morally complicit in theft.

What kinds of spirits would be willing to seek the company of a trespasser like me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2016 11:56AM by corboy.

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 11, 2016 08:06AM

[storify.com] A compilation of some of the criticism of Ayahuasca Healings / Your Highest Truth Healings Inc.

Date: April 12, 2016 12:57AM

This is Dylan Guss' response to one of the 18 people who were ripped off:

Thank you for honestly sharing your thoughts and concerns.

It's actually true that the expenses exceeded the contributions we've received - both Marc and Trinity, the founders of the church, have invested and lost money from their own savings. Although the contributions we've received were not an exchange for services, out of good faith we will be sending everyone their money back if they're not happy with a retreat in Peru or don't want to wait for the response from the DEA.

We're not buying land to build an entirely new center here in Peru, we're renting a center that is already set up. And it's not that expensive in Peru. This will be paid for by those who wish to attend a retreat, and 18 registered guests who have contributed money to our church will be able to attend for free. So we can offer our members to attend an amazing retreat in Peru, or all of their money (including lost to airfare) fully returned, once our funds are stable.

Respectfully, I do not think we're in legal trouble and I do not fear the old energies of law, authority, government. The world is waking up and energetically transforming faster than ever before. I know what's coming, the spirits have shown me - it'll be chaotic at first (just look at the US political drama unfolding) yet incredibly beautiful when the truth is revealed. All forms of pain and suffering shall be healed.

I'm assuming you'd like your contribution back, which I'll make sure will happen as soon as possible. Have you lost money to airfare as well?

Let me know please, thank you!
With love,
Dylan & The ONAC of Ayahuasca Healings Family

My use of bolding above. So Dylan now is also sounding messianic. Not a good sign.

This information is via the Facebook page "Ayahuasca Healings is NOT legal".

Something to think about also: going to any type of remote compound with messianic leaders can be especially dangerous. Whether Lewis County, Washington, USA or Peru - these are remote locations where Trinity and his people can exert more control.

"Old Energies"...?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 12, 2016 03:30AM

old energies of law, authority, government

Hmmm.

Going by that quotation, it appears that Dylan G seems unaware that he would not have clean water to drink were it not for an 'old energy'government agency called
the Department of Water and Power.

Dylan and Trinity and others probably use airplanes
to travel.

Without those 'old energies of law, authority, and government', there would be
no safety regulations for aircraft, no standardized training and testing of pilots and air traffic controllers.

Public roadways are maintained by city, county, state and federal agencies. Ditto for road signs and traffic lights.

Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 12, 2016 05:07AM

dylan

It's actually true that the expenses exceeded the contributions we've received - both Marc and Trinity, the founders of the church, have invested and lost money from their own savings. Although the contributions we've received were not an exchange for services, out of good faith we will be sending everyone their money back if they're not happy with a retreat in Peru or don't want to wait for the response from the DEA.

So if they've run out of money and lost money of their own, how does he anticipate getting money to pay people back? Obviously, they still have plans to make a bunch of money.

Date: April 12, 2016 09:12AM

Marc Roland Shackman went bankrupt in August 2014 [www.thegazette.co.uk]

Date: April 12, 2016 09:43PM

Here is another case of a guy with similar ideas as TNT ...it was news on CNN today ....and a letter by academics was join to the article

[www.ayahuasca.com]

Date: April 13, 2016 12:04AM

Here is in a nutshell what skolars and PHDs have said about Mr Verela
in the article that I have posted above .

"We denounce the commercialization of Yajé(AYAHUASKA ) as if it were an ordinary product or service, generating an artificial demand based on crass manipulation of what it means to consume the Yajé medicine, and taking advantage of the ignorance, credulity, good faith, and vulnerability of many people"

For me that resume the whole TNT story
Here we have GUZMAN making videos after videos stating stuff like
"TRINITY GUZMAN HERE ...I JUST HAD ANOTHER AMAZING ...AMAZING MOTHER AYAWASCA EXPERIENCE ...SMILING AND SOUNDING ECSTATIC....AND TELLING HIS LISTENERS THAT HE IS NOW MAKING IT EASY FOR ALL PEOPLE IN AMERICA TO HAVE THESES EXPERIENCES
LEGALLY IN THE USA ...(TOTAL LIES AND DECEITS )
And for regular folks that never experience more than smoking pot
it sound like they will soon experience NIRVANA ...and that what it means
that an expert in marketing trained by the like of Harv Eker ...and Tony Robbins (because Harv Eker is a disciple of Tony Robbin)
can take advantage of the ignorance,credulity ,good faith ,and vulnerability of many people . He as already did take their money for ceremonies that was to happem in the USA ....now its come down to PERU ...to do ceremonies in the jungle with us .....FREAKING DANGEROUS ....if any thing goes wrong there ...YOU CANNOT CALL 911

Current Page: 18 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.