Current Page: 12 of 31
May I know about Tarot Card!
Posted by: douglous ()
Date: April 04, 2016 10:30AM

Hello,

As the title says, I would like to know about Tarot Card. Don't know this is the better place or not to ask my question here. But i am too much interested to know about Tarot Card well.

Can somebody guide me a little about Tarot Card? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Don't let Trinity exploit your heart - don't fall for pathos
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 05, 2016 12:45AM

Pathos is an important component of persuasion.

Pathos | Definition of Pathos by Merriam-Webster

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pathos
Merriam?Webster
Our knowledge of his tragic end adds an element of pathos to the story of his early success. ... The Greek word pathos means "suffering," "experience," or "emotion." ... A "pathetic" sight moves us to pity.

Morale Boost to persons seeking to get their money refunded

Be alert. Trinity may find ways to disarm you.

He may listen to you, oh so soulfully. This is a clever tactic. Why? Because spiritual seekers are often kind persons who dislike confrontation.

You may nerve yourself for what you suspect will be an ugly confrontation with Trinity. You may be nervous and tense.

But...if he listens to you and does not throw a scene or fight back, this takes the wind out of your sails. You may then feel relieved and exhausted - and this is what T will count on.

Once he throws you off balance by NOT fighting back, Trinity can utilize the intimate details you disclosed and then use them against you to full advantage.

** Trinity may seemingly take you into his confidence. He may do this by seeming to tell you intimate information, tell you that he ID'd you as special, as having an aptitude that marks you out for a special destiny, or for success in business.

Trinity may claim he is going to tell you things he has never told anyone else, not even his current partners.

He may claim he is going to tell you a big secret. Give you some sort of special treatment.

Do not fall for this it is seduction and flattery. Someone who enraged me pulled exactly this stunt on me, and I fell for it. I paid a very heavy price. This person just happened to know exactly how I ticked and knew just how to exploit this. X had fucked up big time. I went in expecting a scene, and X was oh so respectful, was an exquisite listener, then solemnly told me he had confidential information and at the end of the hour, X made himself look like a hero, and turned me against a friend and the person who had given me information I should have taken seriously. X did all this by not meeting my anger with his anger.

So, learn from this and demand your money back. No other response should be
acceptable. Just your money, in full, with no attitude.

PS If Trinity promises your money back, says he will pay it back, you may let your guard down. He may then contact you and give a sob story. Dont fall for it.

Another trick: Trinity may try to make you feel sorry for him.

The best persuaders know how to get persons they have ripped off to feel sorry for them.

Trinty might tell you about his aging parents who have Alzheimers, who are being abused, left in their excrement in a substandard nursing home and he needs money to rescue them.

This method would make you feel like a vicious abusive person for demanding your money back, make you feel personally responsible for the elder abuse of Trinity's parents.

Or Trinity may tell you of a sibling who has autism and is being tormented in a care facility or who needs special education and tutoring and con you into feeling you are personally responsible for all this if you demand your money back.

Or Trinity may tell you he is in debt because he took out loans to support aging parents, or some other good cause and he will be killed by loansharks if he does not pay them back.

Even if this is true, this is none of your responsibility. None.

Many of us who are spiritual seekers have grown up in families tormented by addiction, mental illness, and we may have been subconsciously trained to
devalue our selves and devalue our own well being and place excessive value on
helping others.

Do not let this be used against you.

Demand your money back and ignore crocodile tears.

You can also see if you and find a tough minded friend who can represent you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2016 12:53AM by corboy.

Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 05, 2016 12:52AM

Thank you Henri! I just watched your video, well done. Your voice of experience is very important.

Christopher "Trinity" de Guzman, Marc Roland Shackman, Franziska Hoffman, and the rest of the Ayahuasca Healings team are deceptively marketing ayahuasca ceremonies, greedily overcharging, and putting their customers at grave risk.

Ayahusca Scammers -- Google Search Citations
Date: April 05, 2016 01:32AM

Ayahuasca Scammers - some recent articles, too.

[www.google.com]

Ayahusca and Suggestibility
Date: April 05, 2016 01:54AM

The most dangerous thing in the world is a child in an adult body encouraging people to use a drug of this kind.

Ayahuasca and Suggestiblity.

[www.google.com]

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ayahuasca+scammers

Common are stories of female tourists who, under ayahuasca's stupor, have faced sexual predators posing as healers. A nurse from Seattle says she booked a stay at a lodge run by a gringo shaman two hours outside Iquitos. When she slipped into ayahuasca's trademark "state of hyper-suggestibility," things got weird. "He placed his hands on my breast and groin and was talking a lot of shit to me," she recalls. "I couldn't talk. I was very weak." She said she couldn't confront the shaman. During the next session, he became verbally abusive. Fearing he might hurt her, she snuck off to the river, a tributary of the Amazon, late that night and swam away. She was lucky. In 2010, a 23-year-old German woman traveled to a tiny village called Barrio Florida for three nights of ayahuasca ceremonies. She ended up raped and brutally beaten by a "shaman" and his accomplice, who were both arrested. Last November, a Slovakian woman filed charges against a shaman, claiming she'd been raped during a ceremony at a lodge in Peru.

Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 05, 2016 04:11AM

liminal

[www.bialabate.net] This was just published, a thorough examination of Ayahuasca Healings. The author initially wondered if Trinity and crew were just naive, now she believes they are deliberately manipulative.

Hello, I am the author of the above article. I discovered this thread (and this forum) while doing research for it.

I wouldn't characterize the article as a thorough examination of Ayahuasca Healings, though. It is only a thorough examination of their chances for receiving a religious freedom exemption through the DEA, a process which they have now entered.

Safety will be a key point in the DEA's decision. If people write to them about the reasons why they believe Ayahuasca Healings is unsafe, that could make the decisive difference in whether AH gets legal permission to operate (and to open 50 more centers around the country) or not.

Communication on these matters appears to be through snailmail only. The address is:

Joseph P. Rannazzisi
Deputy Assistant Administrator
Office of Diversion Control
Drug Enforcement Administration
8701 Morissette Drive
Springfield, VA 22152

The DEA believes that their mission is to protect public safety, so the question of safety is the paramount question for them. If they have enough reason to believe this is unsafe, they will reject AH's petition to be legalized.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 05, 2016 05:09AM

THANK YOU GAYLE

I HAVE READ ALL THAT I COULD FIND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ON TRINITY ..
YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO STOP THE MASS MARKETING OF CHRISTOPHER GUZMAN ..YOU ARE A VERY PROFESSIONAL PERSON
IF YOU PUT TOGETHER SOME SORT OF PETITION TO SEND TO MR JOSEPH P . RANNAZZISI
I WOULD SIGN IT IN A MINUTE ...I AM SURE BY WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THAT THIS GUY IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY

AND CORBOY YOU ARE SO RIGHT ...THE PROCESS OF TRINITY HAVING ONE ONE ONE TALK WITH PEOPLE ASKING FOR THEIR MONEY BACK ....IS ANOTHER OF HIS TRICKS
POTENTIAL PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ENDURE ANOTHER SALE PICTH FROM THIS GUY
....IF YOU HAVE TO TALK TO HIM BE FEARLESS ..AND BUSINESS LIKE AS IF YOU ASKING YOUR MONEY BACK FOR A TRANSACTION GONE WRONG AT AMERICAN EXPRESS .

HE AS PUT PEOPLE IN DANGER OF BEING NAB BY THE DEA ...OR THE POLICE
PEOPLE IN THIS "RETREAT" COULD HAVE HAD A POLICE RECORD THAT WOULD HAVE FALLOW THEM ALL THEIR LIFE ...HE IS REALLY A CON MAN MASCARADING AS
MR SPIRITUAL AYAWASKA GURU

Posted by: gayle ()
Date: April 05, 2016 05:25AM

Hi,

Individual letters would probably work better than a petition. Of course, don't talk about the danger of being nabbed by the DEA or the police. The safety issue to talk about is whether it is safe to take ayahuasca in group settings under unqualified, inexperienced people.

Now, we don't want to say that ayahuasca is nothing but dangerous and that it should be banned for anyone to use. Ayahuasca is a powerful therapeutic tool in the right hands, and there should be open paths for research and for legitimate therapy. But if a precedent were set that anyone could call themselves a "church" and be able to serve ayahuasca to the public indiscriminately, for money, that would be a nightmare. Not only because people can suffer psychological harm in the wrong hands; it is also that ayahuasca can make people deeply suggestible (which is one of the reasons it can have profound therapeutic effects in the right hands) so putting it freely into the hands of manipulative cult leaders would REALLY be a disaster. (There are already some ayahuasca cults around, but they are mostly small and underground because of the legality issues.)

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 05, 2016 06:54AM

Gayle, thank you for the correction and for all your work.

I'll help spread the word about contacting the DEA and will write them also.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 05, 2016 07:37AM

Luminal and Gayle as you contact the DEA ...make sure to tell them that
Guzman call CITIES ..A REGULAR JOBS ...AND MATERIAL NECESSITIES

HE CALL THESES THE BEAST .....That shows how much TNT understand about spirituality ....not much ...he is even a danger to school kids ...freaking NUT.
and he want to open 50 centers around the USA ....DANGEROUS DELUSIONAL PSEUDO CHAMAN...I saw a video of him quoting OSHO ...the mad guru who had 100 Rolls Royces .....he just take a little of this and a little of that ....is soup is quickly spoiling

Current Page: 12 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.