Current Page: 11 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: March 18, 2016 10:51AM

If you paid Ayahuasca Healings, Your Highest Truth Healings Inc, Marc Shackman, Christopher 'Trinity' de Guzman, Oklevueha Native American Church with a credit card, contact your bank and file a complaint. Get a chargeback, a forced reversal of funds. Get your money back.

Also, if Trinity is still using Paypal, this is totally against Paypal acceptable use policy, no illegal activities allowed: [www.paypal.com]

I would think that people who paid by check, debit card, or any other transfer of funds other than cash, can also get your money back. Check with your bank. Ayahuasca Healings lied to you (or at the very least did not know what the hell they were doing).

Trinity and Marc also have the right to dispute what Oklevueha charged them. They could request their money back for the bogus membership ONAC sold them. Then use those funds to refund everyone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 20, 2016 11:57AM

Trinity's legal name is Christopher de Guzman. He is a Canadian citizen. He was born in Vancouver, Canada in 1989.

His address is 240 N Glynde Ave, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5B IG9 Canada,

Marc Roland Shackman is from the U.K., born 1980. [www.thegazette.co.uk]

The Washington state mailing address is 204 Lutkens, Elbe, WA 98330. This mailing address can be confusing, because Elbe is in Pierce County, but the land is actually in Lewis County. In an area called Mineral.

So Lewis County, Washington Prosecuter, Sheriff and Small Claims Court all have jurisdiction.

Date: March 23, 2016 11:32AM

Trinity claims the Lewis county WA center will be reopened within a few months. He says they will probably open a center in Mexico too, also that they are putting together a life coaching program.

Trinity says he is certain that the DEA will approve, that the "process" is already happening and is "going amazing". This is nonsense. Christopher de Guzman / Trinity de Guzman, a Canadian citizen, is not allowed back in the USA. His sidekick Marc Roland Shackman confirmed this to a reporter [www.chronline.com] Trinity was denied reentry to USA back in early January.

Trinity has not addressed this publicly himself. Nor is he giving people their money back, as many are requesting. All he gives are empty platitudes and New Age marketing blather. Surely not worth the thousands of dollars he has stolen from people.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 25, 2016 06:14AM

I cannot think of anything more dangerous than a pseudo spiritual leader
that says he can lead 100 people in a ayawaska ceremony....and guide you to the LIGHT
I am a member of the Santo Daime church ...anyone wanted expert advise should contact ...Mr Goldman in Ashland oregon a representative of that church .

it is extremely dangerous to take ayawaska if you are taking antidepressants
and people will lie and decieve to get hight and think they are going to have a
great spiritual experience .

I have been in Ayawaska ceremony with Santo Daime experts that are also transpersonal psychologist ...and I can tell you that sometime 25 people is a lot of work for the attendants ...when 10 start vomiting uncontrolobly
2 or 3 are shaking uncontrolably ...a a few others are crying oncontrolably
I was in such meeting just a few months ago ...and I am doing this with people that have been doing this 3 times a month for 20 to 25 years ....and they only take donations $30 to $50 or nothing if you do not have money ...
And I do not trust a many Santo Daime "PADRINOS " just a few .
That fucking TRINITY guy must be stop ...before someone get hurt ...or die
Not only antidepressant ....but any heart conditions....heart medications could lead to a disaster.I have seen myself people taking ayawaska that where normal one day ....and went in deep deep depression after taking the brew ...and not just for a few days ....but for months .
In the 60 ies DR Stanislav Groff conducted many LSD very control experiment to heal some people ...Then timoty Leary came along and started to distribute LSD as it was a magical cure ...he gave thousands of doses ...to totally unprepare people ...how many deaths came out of such irresponsable LSD distribution
TRINITY ...sound like a fucking irresponsable ...even less knowlagable than Dr Timothy Leary ...THANK YOU FOR ANYONE EXOSING THE CREEP
any REAL shaman will tell you that to try to make money with AYAWASKA
is asking for trouble....

Date: March 25, 2016 09:27AM

I was in a place a few years ago where experts where making Ayawaska

i was whith the Ayawaska makers for 2 weeks looking at all the process of making

Ayawaska ...sometime 8 hours a day observing every aspects of the making process...and drinking some every day as I was cleaning the vine

First thing I learn is that there are not ONE Ayawaska strenght ...but where I was ...the

masters Ayawaska makers where making 8 different strenght..in other words

an ounce of the Ayawaska that had been boil over and over ....was 8 time more

halucinogenic ..than the Ayawaska that had been boil one time....Most people do not know that ....So what is the Ayawaska that MR Trinity is giving in his
ceremony ? What it boil one time ...or 8 times ???
You can really fuck someone mind if you do not know what you got ...and what stenght it is ...

Gusman might have to change is name to GAS MAN ...if he is ignorant of what he is serving to his paying costumers.

This is worth making a video about this subject to warn people on YOUTUBE

Date: March 31, 2016 08:00AM

Youtube videos educating people about the possible dangers of the fraud group Ayahuasca Healings, run by Christopher "Trinity" de Guzman (along with his fake shaman Kumooja Banyan Tree / Marc Roland Shackman), could be very helpful. Trinity uses his own sales videos very effectively to lure people in. Trinity's Youtube channel is called Ayahuasca Healings.

A former insider says the ayahuasca brew is sold to Trinity's operation in bottles, already brewed. Neither Trinity or Marc participate in the brewing. The source is said to be "pure", but who knows what that really means in this case?

Marc Roland Shackman is from the U.K., he performs as a stereotypical fake disrespectful "shaman". Franziska Hoffman, from Switzerland, performs as a "medicine woman".

Trinity, from Canada, is now not allowed back in USA, because of illegal business practices. The feds know that Ayahuasca Healings is a business, not an authentic church community. Trinity runs this money making operation from Peru.

Customers have been charged quite a bit, some up to 3 thou, for san pedro cactus, ayahuasca, New Age nonsense called Heart Energy Medicine taught by Marc [balancingbetweenworlds.com] a fake sweat lodge, and a few nights in a muddy tipi.

Trinity and Marc want money and power.

If someone gets hurt, Trinity is going to blame the victim. Trinity is not taking responsibility for the damage he has already done.

Several people paid for an upcoming retreat and then were told it was cancelled. Trinity won't refund their money. He is stringing them along with promises that another center will open in Mexico.

But it won't be legal for him to sell ayahuasca in Mexico either.

People get fooled by Trinity's spiritual sounding talk. They apologize for him and say we should be nice to him, we should be compassionate for him and work gently to help him see the error of his ways. I think that is b.s.

I have compassion for those that Trinity and Marc victimize and I stand with them.

My goal is to help with the education process. Robust discussion, research, criticism, questioning, and education are all good.

Trinity says we should trust him, and surrender. That is exactly what we should not do.

Date: April 02, 2016 01:39PM

I have been listening to this video ...and this insider from the cult as very interesting points of view...the guy seems sincere

[www.youtube.com]

The brew cost about $7.00 per serving ...so a $1500 dollrs seminars is just ridiculously costly ..its a scam ...and TNT Guzman was talking about a retreat of 100 people at each ceremony ...thats $150,000

this video reveal that no one in those little leaders as more than 3 years experiences ...DANGEROUS PROPOSITION.
I have been to many many Santo Daime meetings ...its just a $50 dollrs donation and people I am doing this with have been doing this work for 25 or 30 years
and the Padrinos who are the elders ...even longer .
I have seen myself works call ILLUMINATION work ....where (because ayawaska open up the psychy to other dimentions in the ASTRAL ....some participants had there bodies overtaken by DEMONIC entities ...or lost souls....and it was very very scary ro see those participants scream like hell and roll on the floor
the shaman PADRINO was sufficiently expert and prepare to deal with such situations...and help the participant free himself from such entities .
Guzman would want his clients to believe its all light and love ....but once a client is open to astral beings and an evil spirit takes over the bodies of participants ...WHAT THE HELL will little pretender shaman do to help the client rolling on the floor in pain ?IT COULD BE A DISASTER....a total mental break down...only a few santo daime padrinos do this type of work ....most stay way away from those spooks ...I have personallt denouce a Padrino doing this work with neophote ...and he as stop and apologise to me and others that where part of this very frightening work....So TNT guzman would want you to believe its all peace ..light ...love ...its just more of his lies and deceits
KARMA will catch up with him sooner than later

Date: April 04, 2016 06:26AM

Trinity now is adopting a somewhat chastened, subdued tone and says he will reimburse some money. But everyone has to contact him personally through email for details, email is how he markets and persuades, so whether any wrongs will actually fully be righted is yet to be seen.

He no longer is talking about Mexico, now he promises a new retreat center in Peru.

Trinity also still claims that he will offer ayahuasca retreats again if they get a DEA exemption.

They won't get an exemption. But Trinity is still trying to keep people on the hook.

Buyer beware. Please don't be fooled by his words, no matter how earnest. Pay attention to his behavior.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 04, 2016 06:48AM

Liminal wrote:

Trinity now is adopting a somewhat chastened, subdued tone and says he will reimburse some money. But everyone has to contact him personally through email for details, email is how he markets and persuades, so whether any wrongs will actually fully be righted is yet to be seen.

Keep in mind that Trinity & Co will have obtained personal information about each of you.

Be aware if you contact him to get your money back; perhaps what you revealed about yourself may be used to arouse your fear, your guilt, perhaps get you to feel sorry for Trinity.

Those of you who want your money back should consider communicating with each other privately. If you contact Trinity, keep track of what he tells you. Then,
share that with others in your group to see if he uses the same reply for everyone
or tailors the approach to each petitioner.

Remember, you may have revealed private information. You did this in good faith. You have every right that it be kept confidential -- and that it never be used against you.

You also have the right to be re-reimbursed.

It is my opinion that one does not lose one's human rights just because
one has embarked upon the spiritual path.

It is also my opinion that human heart are not playthings, not even for those persons who claim to be enlightened.

A grim take home lesson for us is that in the spiritual market place there are
some persons who have the loveliest of smiles, the gifts of charisma and eloquence but who do believe that seekers lack human rights, lack human dignity and lose all right to expect fair dealing and justice.

Here is an example of this argument that seekers lack basic human rights.

[www.google.com]

Ken Wilber

Quote from the foreword to Andrew Cohen's new book What is it in you that brings you to a spiritual teacher in the first place?

It's not the Spirit in you, since that is already enlightened and has no need to seek.

No, it is the ego in you that brings you to a teacher.

When it comes to spiritual teachers, there are those who are safe, gentle, consoling, soothing, caring; and there are the outlaws, the living terrors, the Rude Boys and Nasty Girls of God realization, the men and women who are in your face, disturbing you, terrifying you, until you radically awaken to who and what you really are.

And may I suggest?: choose your teachers carefully.

If you want encouragement, soft smiles, ego stroking, gentle caresses of your self-contracting ways, pats on the back and sweet words of solace, find yourself a Nice Guy or Good Girl, and hold their hand on the sweet path of stress reduction and egoic comfort.

But if you want Enlightenment, if you want to wake up, if you want to get fried in the fire of passionate Infinity, then, I promise you: find yourself a Rude Boy or a Nasty Girl, the ones who make you uncomfortable in their presence, who scare you witless, who will turn on you in a second and hold you up for ridicule, who will make you wish you were never born, who will offer you not sweet comfort but abject terror, not saccharin solace but scorching angst, for then, just then, you might very well be on the path to your own Original Face.

Most of us, I suspect, prefer our spiritual teachers to be of the Nice-Guy variety. Soft, comforting, non-threatening, a source of succor for a worn and weary soul, a safe harbor in the samsaric storm. There is nothing wrong with that, of course; spirituality comes in all sorts of flavors, and I have known some awfully Nice Guys.

But if the flavor tends toward Enlightenment instead of consolation, if it drifts away from soothing dreams toward actually waking up, if it rumbles toward a God realization and not egoic fortification, then that demands a brutal, shocking death: a literal death of your separate self, a painful, frightening, horrifying dissolution—a miraculous extinction you will actually witness as you expand into the boundless, formless, radical Truth that will pervade your every cell and drench your being to the core and expand what you thought was your self until it embraces the distant galaxies. For only on the other side of death lies Spirit, only on the other side of egoic slaughter lies the Good and the True and the Beautiful.

\"You will come in due course to realize that your true glory lies where you cease to exist,\" as the illustrious Sri Ramana Maharshi constantly reminded us.

Your true glory lies on the other side of your death, and who will show you that? Not the Nice Guys and not the Good Girls. They don't want to hurt your feelings. They don't want to upset you. They are here to whisper sweet nothings in your ear and place consolation prizes in the outstretched hand of the self-contraction, balm for a war-torn weary ego, techniques to prop it up in its constant battle with the world of otherness. In a sense, it's very easy being a Nice-Guy teacher: no muss, no fuss, no wrestling with egoic resistance and exhausting confrontation. Be nice to the ego, pat it on the back, have it count its breaths, hum a few mantras.

Rude Boys know better. They are not here to console but to shatter, not to comfort but to demolish. They are uncompromising, brutal, laser-like. They are in your face until you recognize your Original Face—and they simply will not back off, they will not back down, they will not let up until you let go—radically, fully, completely, unhesitatingly. They live as Compassion—real compassion, not idiot compassion—and real compassion uses a sword more often than a sweet. They deeply offend the ego (and the greater the offense, the bigger the ego). They are alive as Truth, they are everywhere confronted with egos, and they choose the former uncompromisingly.

Fritz Perls, the founder of Gestalt Therapy, used to say that nobody comes to a therapist to get better (although they always say they do); they really come to perfect their neurosis. Just so, nobody comes to a spiritual teacher to get Enlightenment (although everybody claims they do); rather, they come to a spiritual teacher to learn more subtle and sophisticated egoic games—in this case, the game of \"Look at me being really spiritual.\" After all, what is it in you that brings you to a spiritual teacher in the first place?

It's not the Spirit in you, since that is already enlightened and has no need to seek. No, it is the ego in you that brings you to a teacher: you want to see yourself in the presence of the spiritual game, you want to meet yourself tomorrow as a realized being—in plain language, you want your ego to continue into a spiritual paradise.

And what's a poor teacher to do, confronted with such egoic cunning? Everybody who comes to a spiritual teacher comes egoically motivated. And teachers have two choices in the face of this onslaught of the separate selves, this conference of the self-contractions: they can play to the audience, or they can blow the entire building up.

Andrew Cohen is a Rude Boy. He is not here to offer comfort; he is here to tear you into approximately a thousand pieces...so that Infinity can reassemble you, Freedom can replace imprisonment, Fullness can outshine fear.

And that simply will not happen if all you want is consolation, soothing prayers, ruffle-free platitudes, \"It will all be okay.\" Well, it will not be okay if you want Enlightenment. It will, in fact, be hell, and only Rude Boys are rude enough to tell you that, and to show you that—if you can stand the rudeness, stay in the fire, burn clean as Infinity and radiate as the stars."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2016 07:08AM by corboy.

Date: April 04, 2016 07:50AM

I fully agree with Corboy.

Trinity is an experienced persuasion marketer.

This may be a form of a ponzi scheme. He rips people off, then gives back some money to people to keep them hooked, then collects even more money.

[www.bialabate.net] This was just published, a thorough examination of Ayahuasca Healings. The author initially wondered if Trinity and crew were just naive, now she believes they are deliberately manipulative.

Current Page: 11 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.