Current Page: 10 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: dhammahuasca ()
Date: March 15, 2016 09:00AM

Hi Liminal,

I don't think they are a scam because the did believe originally what they were doing was legal. They bought into the absurd legal position of ONAC because they lacked the skill of critical thinking and inquiry. Then as I wrote their arrogance kept them from listening to the strong push back from the Ayahuasca community until now.

I don't think they can easily clean it up in regard to getting peoples money back.
I don't know how they spent the money the collected. They certainly set themselves up in an absurd situation leasing land, renting tipis, etc. I'm told their income didn't cover their expenses yet I can't know what's true in that regard.

More than that I don't think they should try to continue doing retreats. While I don't think they are or cult or that Trinity is a terrible person he is not in any way qualified to take on an endeavor like this. His delusional, manipulative, grandiose, self important writings show he is far from being at all grounded. He needs to humble himself, learn from peers and elders and get good training. And not try to save the world with by opening Ayahuasca centers.

I have great respect for this profound medicine yet I also know how it can feed ones ego or madness as well as ones heart and soul.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: March 15, 2016 09:31AM

For anyone who has lost money to Ayahuasca Healings, there are efforts under way to work with the media, along with gathering support, check on Facebook for the public group page Ayahuasca Healings is NOT Legal. [facebook.com]

Posted on the AH group page, in a comment thread responding to the AH post about going on hiatus: "They wouldn't give me a refund because they said the money was already spent. Seems a little shady."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2016 09:42AM by liminal.

Posted by: dhammahuasca ()
Date: March 15, 2016 09:36AM

I realize I didn't put the link in for the follow up message that Trinty sent out explaining about the refunds. Here it is:

[ayahuascahealings.com]

It is an astounding piece of delusional, manipulative nonsense.

Date: March 15, 2016 09:53AM

Trinity's excuse for not giving refunds: [ayahuascahealings.com]

He explains that ripping people off for money is actually giving them spiritual teaching and gifts because it makes people wait. That we all need to surrender and let them reschedule, even though they have no clue when that could be. Also, no money back because it is a donation. And Trinity hopes "you are receiving the lessons".

Discussions about Trinity de Guzman on Ayahuasca Com
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 15, 2016 10:30AM

Discussions about Trinity here.

[forums.ayahuasca.com]

Date: March 16, 2016 01:10AM

Trinity has taken down the page Dhamma and I posted links to. Fortunately a cached copy was found and posted here [www.newagefraud.org]

Date: March 16, 2016 02:28AM

Some folks elsewhere are now blaming and shaming the victims. I encourage people to instead focus on the behavior of the leaders, Trinity de Guzman and Marc Shackman.

People who were persuaded and manipulated by the leaders deserve education and support, not blame.

Anyone can be a victim. Intuition alone is not protection against persuasion. Victims were not stupid or inferior - they were caught in an undue persuasion snare. With education and support they can walk free.

All the staff I've named have their full names publicly available, including Dylan Guss, in connection with Ayahuasca Healings. Dylan's name, for instance, is publicly listed as program contact on the AH website. Some staff members may be victims, out of their depth, naive, or con artists themselves, I don't know.

Insiders say that they themselves were trained to get money from people. Money was the priority, not proper screening for customer's safety.

No one deserves to be mistreated. The victims are not suckers, they are people who have been manipulated.

Trinity's next plan is said to be to set up shop just over the border in Mexico.

Where did all the money go? What caused Trinity to call a halt to this stage of his operations?

Are the volunteers out on the land all okay? Living in tents during these recent storms likely was grim after awhile.

Date: March 16, 2016 06:47AM

Christopher "Trinity" de Guzman has posted a new video. He states that he is in Peru. He is in his guru garb of white tunic, mala beads, and gold necklace. Lit candle in background.

The video is 23 minutes of him telling us that we should be thankful for the spiritual teaching of not getting our money back. He offers techniques for getting rid of "emotional baggage".

I saw at least 7 negative comments posted in reply quickly, they all now have been deleted.

People are understandably upset. Trinity is viewed now as narcissistic, delusional, condescending, manipulative.

Date: March 18, 2016 05:08AM

According to Marc Shackman, CEO and shaman of the Ayahuasca Healings Church, Guzman was denied reentry to the United States from Canada around the first of the new year after border agents discovered his affiliation with the church.

In a phone conversation earlier this week, Shackman said “It’s not an exchange of money for services. It’s a donation to our church which we can use in any way we choose.”

[www.chronline.com]

So they took people's money, some aren't going to get anything in return, and Marc and Trinity claim this is just fine.

Instead of closing down and refunding money, making things right, they instead are still taking money. Along with cranking out new marketing surveys:

Please take time to really answer these questions with all your heart, and share what is REALLY going on for you.

Things that maybe you haven't ever shared with other people before.

This is where you can be vulnerable, where you can be YOU. You don't need to hide anything or pretend anything.

Here, you can let go of some of the deepest pains that have burdened your heart, and together, we are going to help give you the space, to free yourself from so much energetic baggage, that is waiting to be released.

This is the start of that journey. It's called being honest with yourself.

We look forward to your responses, and seeing how we can continue to serve you, in the deepest way possible.

With SO much love, excited to be of service in this way,

The Ayahuasca Healings Family

[www.surveygizmo.com]

Recent reviews:

Trinity you are a hypocrite child. You state in your youtube video to accept things as a loss. However you disable the comments on the very youtube video you posted. You have no. Honor and no leadership skills what so ever. Please do evetyone a favor and stop posting videos and letters unless the next one is about how you really are sorry and ayhuaska did not tell you to rip off people and you fucked up. Also state exactly where the money went, show some transparency and tell us how you are planing on compensating the money. Thank you.

They have no intention of refunding the money they took from people after reassuring them that all was well. This is not love and peace.

Are Trinity de Guzman, Marc Shackman, and Dylan Guss still taking money?

Posted by: Radfox ()
Date: March 18, 2016 08:31AM

Ayahuasca Healings took down trinity's last video. I wonder if the comments were hard to monitor.

Current Page: 10 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.