Current Page: 8 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: February 23, 2016 02:43AM

Marc Shackman / Kumooja Banyan Tree "has had several near death experiences in his life and a bout of suicidal depression, mental illness ... "

He has also stated “Being a spiritual person but also broke is a little bit dispiriting to me because you have all of these ideas but yet you can’t do any of it.”

[www.chronline.com]

[balancingbetweenworlds.com]

One of the other core team members ran a fundraising campaign in November. They described themselves as having had "a mental breakdown". They hoped to raise funds so as to work as a volunteer at a "healing center" , needing "to purchase a tent, a sleeping bag, some warm clothes for the winter".

Yet another team member, Franziska Hoffmann, states that they "spent 15 years working in psychiatric hospitals specializing in mental illness and drug addiction ... Using osteopathic techniques to open blockages she has healed traumas and helped people overcome their mental illnesses."

Where did Franziska work, when, what job position, what licensing? As for osteopathy, this is not a valid treatment for mental illness.

Trinity de Guzman claims that ayahuasca, especially how he offers it, will help customers heal themselves of:

- Broke/Homeless

- Isolation/Loneliness
- Depression
- Drug / Alcohol Addictions
- Suicidal Thoughts
- PTSD

Where is the evidence of that? What happens if a customer has a distressing experience out on the land, in the cold ( 29 degrees F tonight)?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 23, 2016 06:08AM

License Information:

Entity Name:
NEW HAVEN NATIVE AMERICAN CHURCH
Business Name: AYAHUASCA HEALINGS
License Type: Washington State Business
Entity Type: Nonprofit Corporation
UBI:603564808     
Business ID:001     
Location ID:0001

Location Address:204 LUTKINS RD
ELBE, WA, 98330-9704

Mailing Address:204 LUTKINS RD
ELBE, WA, 98330-9704

Registered Trade Names:    
AYAHUASCA AMERICA 12/29/2015
AYAHUASCA HEALINGS 12/29/2015
AYAHUASCA USA 12/29/2015

Governing People:
MARC ROLAND SHACKMAN
TRINITY CHRIS GUZMAN

Information Current as of 02/22/2016

Washington state business license [bls.dor.wa.gov]

Date: February 23, 2016 06:31AM

I bought a copy of the Original Formation Record of Marc Shackman's corporation New Haven Native American Church. Marc Shackman is the Registered Agent and Officer #1. No other names are listed.

Street, mailing, and contact address are all 204 Lutkens Road, Elbe, WA 98330.

Originally the corporate name was Ayahuasca USA, this name is crossed out, initialed M.S. and New Haven Native American Church added in.

Incorporation date 11/06/2015. Date of filing and of doing business 12/01/2915, State of Washington

Purpose: "The Chapter will be focused on holding Ayahuasca, Peyote, & Sweat Lodge Ceremonies, and running Transformational Healing Retreats and Heart Energy Medicine Workshops."

603 564 808 Certificate of Authority, Foreign NonProfit Corporation

Included is a copy of the corporation certificate for New Haven Native American Church N01309973 created April 25, 2013 in Missouri

Date: February 23, 2016 07:54AM

Ayahuasca Healings monitors their promo YouTube channel closely, any critical comments are removed. They do not permit discussion and reasonable debate.

Date: February 25, 2016 11:24PM

Marc Shackman and Trinity de Guzman continue to make false claims about their business Ayahuasca Healings. Ayahuasca Healings is not legal (does not have a D.E.A. permit) and it is not a legitimate Native American Church.

A new promotional video of interviews with customers was posted. All those interviewed most likely were under contract, for a reduced rate they agreed to be used in a promo video. Do the people seen in the promo video really understand the risks they are taking? Employment, health insurance, housing, criminal record - participation in this video could make life really difficult for them in the future.

Trinity and Marc used vulnerable people at a vulnerable time to make their commercial promo video. Trinity and Marc benefit financially by exploiting vulnerable people.

Date: February 27, 2016 05:56AM

Trinity de Guzman and Marc Shackman 's commercial business Ayahuasca Healings does not meet the Ayahuasca Defense Fund criteria for ethical and responsible practice.

[ayahuascadefense.com]

Ayahuasca Healings does harm, they are not committed to the welfare of their participants, they do not have the needed experience nor do they screen properly, fees are unreasonable, conditions are poor, customers are exploited and made vulnerable by Trinity and Marc's heroic claims of having special knowledge and abilities.

Date: February 28, 2016 05:14AM

Ayahuasca (which contains DMT) is illegal to import, consume, possess, sell, and distribute in the United States with a judicially granted exception for the syncretic Christian churches União do Vegetal (UDV) and the Santo Daime (in Oregon and Los Angeles) based on religious freedom. These exceptions only apply for these specific religious groups, and were obtained after protracted legal battles that, in the case of the UDV, reached all the way to the Supreme Court.

The DMT in ayahuasca is a Schedule I controlled substance regulated by the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). The statutory maximum punishment for possession or import of DMT or a substance found to contain DMT is 20 years imprisonment. There have been several legal incidents related to ayahuasca in the USA, however so far no person has ever been sentenced to prison for ayahuasca, but people have been arrested for it.

Although the Native American Church has an exemption from the CSA for the sacramental use of peyote, this exemption does not apply to sacramental use of ayahuasca.

[ayahuascadefense.com]

Date: February 28, 2016 05:31AM

Indigenous Amazonian healers and shamans entering the United States, as well as organizations facilitating their entry, should be aware that they may be arrested and their ayahuasca may be seized

[ayahuascadefense.com]

Ideally, Trinity de Guzman would halt his plans to import a shaman from Peru to USA, and pay attention to the facts. Ideally he would stop exploiting his workers and customers.

Date: March 01, 2016 04:55AM

Trinity de Guzman claims that he has spent many lifetimes drinking ayahuasca.

He says "my sexuality is my greatest path".

He is branding himself as some sort of "tantric" teacher.

[www.youtube.com]

Come with me, as I take you on a journey, into understanding the little known connection between Ayahuasca and Sacred Sexuality, and how I experienced liberation and fulfillment through two of the most powerful healing paths I’ve discovered.

I got married… and divorced, within 6 short months. It was the most heart-shattering experience, leaving me tortured and traumatized from the inside out.

I thought, now that I was married, we must have sex every day.

Little by little this expectation led to a sense of control over her. She, of course, couldn’t handle it, and quickly realized that this relationship wasn’t for her. I don’t blame her. In fact, I now thank her infinitely for showing me to the path of my self discovery.

[mytinysecrets.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 01, 2016 11:20AM

Condoms.

Don't leave home without 'em.

Current Page: 8 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.