Current Page: 3 of 31
Re: Trinity de Guzman - Ayahuasca Healings (WA, USA)
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: February 06, 2016 03:50AM

Ayahuasca Healings of Elbe, WA , led by Christopher "Trinity" de Guzman and Marc Shackman, has removed this comment from one of their Youtube videos. Fortunately someone managed to grab a copy. This is part of a testimony from a man in Canada, a military vet, who found himself badly exploited by Trinity financially and labor wise, and who fortunately got himself free.

I've spaced this quote for ease of reading:

Interesting .... Didn't see Trinity once during the TeePee build. Must be nice and warm in that house you're having people paint and renovate for you while you're in France... What's even more interesting is if you don't little digging on Trinity, you'll discover a few of his entrepreneurial videos discussing idea on how to get other people to create and run your business for you... Its great that there is the freedom to express something like this and the idea looks great on paper - don't get me wrong - but the distribution of work is what definitely turned me off.

I signed up as a volunteer, went through a few interviews and skype calls. I was to go down there from BC Canada, pay my way there and back; cover all my costs, and I was expected to bring tools and all this other expensive gear, and because of my military history - it was established that a role I could fill would be that of a medic - so that's more supplies I was expected to bring - more money... After I got a truck, specifically for this ggroup, and after I went out and bought camping gear and tools, a generator, heaters and tons of other crap - I was informed just weeks before I was to depart, that I had to first pay the fee to sit with them and take aya with them as anyone else would that comes to the retreat... Which is 2,000 or so Canadian - probably more with the conversion to American.

So.. Here I am. A veteran of the Canadian army of 10 years, offering all my experience and training, coming with a truck, all this extra gear - and just before I go I'm told I need to pay to sit with them - and after I take aya with them then they'll decide if I'm a good fit for the group and can even be a volunteer to begin with.

You'd think that someone would be given it free? I wasn't even interested in that - I just wanted to be a part of something - but if you're thinking you want to do this, you gotta pay to play - and not only that, Trinity never spoke to me once, never met the guy saw the guy or anything - and all of his emails were mass emails, very generalized and he was always away tripping his balls off while everyone else is doing the work - like poor Marc in the video - the best part is I have a daughter - who i haven't seen in the last 5 years because of my military service - now that I'm out I can see her every day - so I expressed to them that I need to be able to be home often to maintain a relationship with her - but even after explaining that, the expectation was that I would commit to 2-3 weeks every month to them and be there in the states - Which would have looked like this Pack the truck 6 hour drive Unload Stay 3 weeks (after paying my 2,000+ dollar "minimum" donation - which baffles me a little because months ago, Trinity said something about only "asking" for a "donation" of around 800 dollars for volunteers) go home 1 week Drive back 6 hours to Canada (and I was told when you cross the border don't tell them you're going to take ayahuasca or help build this) And I wasn't even allowed to know the location lol

So figure out the cost of gas there and back in an 8 cyl truck. Then 3 weeks buying food.The work involved.Plus the 2,000+

Money isn't the issue. The issue is the "volunteers" are actually the customers and the workers- it's a genius business model I'll give him that... But red flags started going up the first time he got back to everyone in one of his emails saying he needed to get different land - one that would have a house on it this time for him - Notice how far away they put the teepees in relation to the cabin/house? Who do you think gets to sleep there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 06, 2016 05:03AM

Trinity is in Peru at this time. He has an exploited worker running the entire online operation for him. The worker is very stressed, overworked, and now is talking like a clone of Trinity.

Trinity needs to close the operation down, refund everyone's money, and right all the wrongs he has committed. Marc Roland Shackman also needs to correct all the injustices.

Date: February 06, 2016 09:22AM

Trinity de Guzman and Marc Roland Shackman of Ayahyasca Healings are telling people to keep the land location secret. This is dangerous. People need to be able to tell their family where they are.

The address is in public records, corporation documents: 204 Lutkens Road, Elbe, Washington. They are on part of a large rural parcel that has several addresses.

[www.sos.wa.gov]

Mail is being delivered there. Locals know of the activities and are unhappy.

This is winter, rural, unpaved road, mountainous, rustic and very challenging conditions. Taking drugs amplifies all that. As does being under the influence of an unethical leader.

People are also now being told that they have to stay for the entire event.They are told they cannot leave when they want to.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 06, 2016 10:47PM

This is dangerous. People need to be able to tell their family where they are.

What if someone has an accident or gets sick?

If the location is kept secret, how can a search and rescue team locate and evacuate?

Date: February 07, 2016 01:20AM

corboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

This is dangerous. People need to be able
> to tell their family where they are.
>
>
> What if someone has an accident or gets sick?
>
> If the location is kept secret, how can a search
> and rescue team locate and evacuate?

Ayahuasca Healings says they have use of 160 acres, we believe this is part of an even larger parcel. There is quite a bit of timber and a stream, unpaved road into the property.

Looking over photos, we can see that there are or have been young children present. An illegal drug taking event in a remote, cold area really should be adults only. Even if legal, only adults. Marc Shackman the "shaman" has been told this, but he is not responding to questions and concerns.

Trinity de Guzman's claims that he can manifest things with his mind, and teach us too ... Marc Shackman's claims that we need to stop thinking and live in our hearts ... how will all that help if someone gets hurt and needs trained medics and search and rescue?

Date: February 07, 2016 02:05AM

Photo of Trinity de Guzman / Christopher de Guzman / Trinity de la Cruz. From Burnaby, Canada. Said to be currently in Peru with his exploited worker who is running the business online.

Photos of Trinity and Marc here [ayahuascahealings.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2016 02:08AM by liminal.

Attachments: Trinity-Profile-e1450652101664-900x797.jpg (106.8 KB)  
Date: February 07, 2016 05:41AM

Trinity is said to be using NLP and to be a "emotional response online marketer".

Date: February 07, 2016 07:02AM

Submit a tip to DEA [www.dea.gov]

Land is located in Lewis county, Washington, submit a tip [tips.lewiscountywa.gov]

Info on getting help [culteducation.com]

Warning signs [culteducation.com]

Date: February 07, 2016 08:57AM

[www.chronline.com]

Contact journalist jnailon@chronline.com with any information.

Contact Lewis county prosecutor during business hours [lewiscountywa.gov]

Some keys points: sessions have already been held out on the land and many people left unhappy, the group does not have a DEA permit, the larger group is a fraud, Trinity is acting like a cult leader, the operation is unsafe.

Date: February 07, 2016 11:39AM

Traditional, legitimate Native American Churches are only about peyote. Not marijuana, not ayahuasca or anything else. "Native American Church" is a specific term - it does not apply to all churches that native peoples have, nor does it apply just because someone uses that term in their company title.

I could say my group is named Rockham Roman Catholic Church, but of course that does not automatically mean it it part of the actual Roman Catholic Church.

Traditional legit Native American Churches are only about peyote, they tend to be discreet and humble, they promote ethical behavior, and they are not money making operations.

Concerning ayahuasca - one church and the branch of another church have earned the legal rights to use this drug through court cases. They have D.E.A. permits. These are entirely different churches than the NACs. Ayahuasca legal churches in USA tend to be discreet, humble, and are not money making operations.

Now we come to James "Flaming Eagle" Mooney. He invented his own corporation and included "native american church" in the title. He also claims he is native, but his story is bogus. He sells branch memberships for several thousand dollars, individual ones for 200. For this you get a laminated card. Mooney's operation is somewhat like the sovreign citizens movement that claims that if you carry certain cards and file certain paperwork - USA law won't apply to you.

Mooney has earned the right I believe only in Utah to use peyote. This is not blanket approval for his group to use all drugs everywhere.

Mooney benefits from the confusion. He tosses around a lot of claims. He says this is a freedom of religion case. But he is really running a racket for profit. Traditional legitimate Native American Churches have even filed friends of courts briefs against him, saying they have nothing to do with him, this in an ongoing marijuana case in Hawaii involving Mooney's son "Raging Bear".

Trinity and Marc first contracted with a Mooney branch, that fell through. Then they paid several thou direct to Mooney and he has gjven them his con artist "blessing". Everyone who goes to a Trinity drug event now has to not only pay 1,500 or so, tbey also have to pay 200 direct to Mooney for one of those laminated cards.

I think most of Trinity's followers are well meaning and misguided. They want to use ayahuasca, they want to believe it is legal, and they are under the influence of Trinity.

Trinity is making lots of money. Unethically and illegally.

Marc is making money too. Don't know what his role in this scheme is, other than to play shaman. He has visited James and Linda Mooney in Utah, so he may be a true believer.

Current Page: 3 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.