Wickedness in the church
Posted by: sidneysmith ()
Date: June 24, 2011 07:46AM

The following information was sent via email to Mr. Ronnie Ortiz (Pastor RSEN) and Geronimo Aguilar (Pastor G) on May 4th:

On the the third week of April 2011 Mr. Ortiz was seen entering and later leaving a hotel room with a young black lady who lives in his home. She is a disciple of his. How is that you, Pastor of a large youth and bus Ministry at the Richmond Outreach Center, could do such a despicable thing to God, that young girl and all the people that look up to you? I think you should confess to your God, your pastor, your elders, your family and your church! We know for a fact this is not the first time you have done such things. You have been able to coerce and deceive young women in your home for years. Now is the time to stop! You are a wolf in sheep's clothing and a false teacher. A wicked man! I hope you seek God's forgiveness.

That is the gist of the email sent. No confession or repentance has been noticed. No reprimand either. From what we understand it has been denied by Mr. Ortiz but they have been actively pursuing the writers of the email and doing damage control by trying to cover up his iniquities. All we ask and all that God requires is that this wickedness be exposed, condemned, repented of and forgiven. We will have more to say later.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wickedness in the church
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: July 01, 2011 08:11AM

WOW......THIS IS MY POINT EXACTLY............I mean.........maybe this was why they were not having any communions there at The ROC.......maybe those guys really know better than we do.......it clearly says not to have communion if you're not living right.........here it is:

1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.

I believe that's why and the entire body of Christ that attends there would be affected too! They tended to do things as they felt like doing them......and Pastor G was smooth about smoothing over a lot of things....but,the worst thing to do is act like something you're not and still believing God is using that person.......it's a lie......and who is the author of lies.....Satan.......uncannily they talked about Satan 'way too much' for me.........even had him on a pin!!! Can we get the hint?! There was a person whom I thought a lot of and I do believe he may have been an 'angel of mercy there.......Tracy Jordan operating the busses and repairing them along with the vans.....on the Warwick Road property.........I loved the guy......my spirit picked up an on fire man of God who wasn't a punk!!! But, I could tell they had sucked him dry......wore him out!!!! Then they shut down the ROC Auto operation.........this was a military man....I respect and admire and love my military!!!!! This guy was 16 years of Army service and they threw him away like a throw away....the same way that Pastor Rsen did and Pastor G did these young women.......is this becoming another Best Little WhoreHouse In Texas/Richmond, VA?! possibly........ughhhhhh I am grieving in my spirit! I am appaulled! I am disgusted! But, that profits me nothing..........I pray for those still there.........I hope that someone takes the reigns of this crazy ministry and turns it all around to 'Glorify God' not man........soon and 'very soon'!

Posted by: three ()
Date: July 03, 2011 12:21AM

he should confess his sins

Date: July 27, 2011 08:57AM

that would mean that Pastor G would have to believe he has done any wrong........if everyone keeps on 'babying' him and making him think everything is just 'fine and dandy'......why would he think he would need any counseling or help from anyone or need to 'confess sins'........if he feels obviously 'intitled' to do what he does.......have his sermons penned by someone else and stand up there dishing out messages that would stir someone to dip into their pockets and give give give.........I think he is kinda like a smooth talkin' dictator like: Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein........when you have that kind of control and that much carisma...........you forget where you came from......and I believe Pastor G has...........he's selfish.......it's hard for a person in Pastor G's position of authority to believe he's got a problem....who me?! Noooo, I am Pastor G!!!!!!! I can beat my chest just like Tarzan and demand anything and it shall be given and done unto me......for I am intitled......noooo......it's false........even Pastor G's cousins don't even converse with him......from Florida........I don't like to rant and rave and I do like to get to the point........I am Thankful that I am no longer attending The ROC..........and 'THAT'S IT'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hebrews 6:4-6
King James Version (KJV)

4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Date: July 29, 2011 09:51AM

Hebrews 4:6 kjv see above^

I don't want to put my Jesus through that......and I don't want anyone really putting my Jesus through that and that's it!!! I believe 'if' everyone could really see things a little differently and understand just what Jesus did for us then they wouldn't think about 'being tempted' or 'sinning' all the time......but, unfortunately that's what Pastor G set up and after a while faking the 'funk' caught up with him finally!

Posted by: three ()
Date: August 04, 2011 10:49PM

amen to all that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.