Warning concerning Konigun "Ninjutsu"
Posted by: KCrusher ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:13AM

I am writing this to warn people about a dangerous martial arts cult called Konigun “Ninjutsu”. They are currently primarily based in Tennessee (in the Cookeville, Gainsboro, Wartburg, and Whitleyville area) and Mississippi (Jackson).

Their founder and first cult leader, Bryce Frederick Dallas, died of pneumonia on December 14, 2010. He was a twice-convicted felon (once for counterfeiting, and once for burglary) and lifelong serial criminal. According to many former members, Mr. Dallas used many tactics of manipulation and intimidation, and engaged in acts of mental, emotional and physical abuse.

George Jay Green, a long-time student and “officer” of the cult, assumed the leadership role after Mr. Dallas died.

"If you are going through hell - KEEP GOING!" - Winston Churchill

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Warning concerning Konigun "Ninjutsu"
Posted by: KCrusher ()
Date: July 16, 2011 07:31PM

I was unfortunate enough to be briefly involved with Mr. dallas when he was starting his cult in the early 1980s in Grenada, MS. I left after discovering Mr. dallas was a phony. It wasn’t until after 2003 that more and more information began to emerge concerning Mr. dallas’ criminal career.

Information regarding the life of konigun “ninjutsu” former cult leader Bryce Dallas:

Link to information on Mr. dallas’ first arrest in 1987 for counterfeiting
[konigunninjers.blogspot.com]

Link to information on Mr. dallas’ second arrest in 1991 for burglary and conspiracy
[www.topix.com]

In 2000, Mr. dallas filed a frivolous lawsuit after committing contractor fraud against a retired police officer in Cookeville, TN
[www.google.com]

Obituary for Mr. dallas
[www.herald-citizen.com]

It is interesting to note that there is no mention of konigun “ninjutsu” in his obituary.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.