Scientology, Vatican Style, New Catholic Science-Religion?
Posted by: UPI ()
Date: June 20, 2011 01:38AM

Catholicism being subtly revised?

"'Science' and 'Religion' separately no more, according to the Vatican Observatory ( VO ) a 'Science-Religion' has been developed by its Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences ( CTNS ) continually attracting 'theologians', 'religious scholars', 'ethicists', 'philosophers', 'historians' and 'natural scientists' in discussions the Vatican Observatory ( VO ) believes is fostering a 'new legacy of mutually enriching scholarship' with the Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences ( CTNS ) to continually serve as the 'foundation' for a 'Science-Religion'."

The full report contains even further incredible information, at: [conceptactivityresearchvault.wordpress.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Scientology, Vatican Style, New Catholic Science-Religion?
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 21, 2011 01:33AM

The catholic church has always taken a very keen interest in the advances of science, admittedly, historically this has usually been with the intention of suppressing anything that doesn't gel with the doctrine.

They are probably beavering away in the Vactican as I write, trying to work out how best to accommodate the latest findings of science to the doctrine in order to retain control of the masses.

No fools those Jesuits, very few of them believe the myths and stories they insist that the masses must swallow and they do have a very acute understanding of the control and presentation of information and the edge that the manufacture of propaganda gives to the controller and presenter of information.

So I doubt that much pure science will come from the Vatican from this, truth is not on the agenda, control of perception is.

They have some ground to make up in the PR stakes---- after all the (ongoing) child abuse scandals---perhaps this is the new whiz to convince us all that it is not really all about the SJ's talking down to us plebs while knowing themselves that the myths and stories are no more than myths and stories.

Jesuits, how I loathe those superior, patronising control freaks. (Just in case it wasn't obvious.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2011 01:33AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.