Mahikari amd mind control
Posted by: bluebird ()
Date: March 29, 2011 06:45AM

I was a mahikari member back 10-11 years ago and left. Several years later i was in meditation and i heard a voice say 'how about doing battle with the big dark' then i heard a voice reply yes, but it wasnt me. Strange things happened after this. I felt a lot of control and constriction every time i wanted to do anything, espicially when i needed to buy something even groceries. At night i was attacked. I could not sleep and felt like i was having a heart attack after heart attack and was not allowed to sleep. I realized i was under a pshychic murder attempt. Who ever was doing this opened me up pshycically like a can of tuna and started to control me. I lost down to about 80 lbs and got very sick. After two and half years of this, and beleive me it has just started to slow down after getting help, i realized it was the members of Mahikari that i used to know because i could see and hear them. I am a Naturopathic Doctor and do energy work unafilliated with them and every time i tried to get my work out to the public I would hear them scream at me and feel all this contriction. Each time I advertized my work they came at me and at night it would feel like my very soul was being jerked out of my body. I even sought the help of a priest and kept asking for help. It wouldnt end and I lost faith and thought this was God just not wanting me to do my energy work, but my guides kept telling me no, and wanted me to discover the truth about this organization amd tell my story. I started reading on this sight and have sought help. If anyone out there has ever sued this organization for mind control please let me know as soon as possible.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.