Rick Ross Won't Allow Inconvenient Facts?
Posted by: ohgreatfoot ()
Date: October 21, 2015 07:48AM

Anyone else here have the experience of getting dissed, labelled and discredited with a moderator simply for having a different point of view? Simply for having a different perspective? And then "schooled", although I am evidentally more educated than this person? I'm beginning to have a very bad taste from this message board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rick Ross Won't Allow Inconvenient Facts?
Posted by: Franc28 ()
Date: October 25, 2015 12:20PM

I don't understand why you're so butthurt. I read the thread you participated in, and the regulars didn't say anything they shouldn't have. This is called the "Cult Education Institute" and you expect to remain unchallenged when you try to paint everything as a cult and cults as mundane? Come on. This forum is about destructive cults, groups that hurt people and destroy lives. To trivialize this is, frankly, disgusting.

Date: October 26, 2015 03:24AM

Thank you Franc28- “ Come on. This forum is about destructive cults, groups that hurt people and destroy lives. To trivialize this is, frankly, disgusting.”

Very true.

People need to understand how truly evil it is to CONTROL and dominate gullible people, who thru no fault of their own save for possibly low-self-esteem ( or envy?), have found themselves enslaved by a Master Baitor, ie Cult Leader.

Posted by: SeePony ()
Date: October 26, 2015 05:19PM

I have no clue where this comes from (maybe somebody has a link).

But are you complaining about your posts being edited or blocked ?

If the moderator isn't abusing his powers, he's just stating his oppinion and you are overreacting.

If you can prove a point, do that and people will see.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: October 26, 2015 10:19PM

ohgreatfoot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
... although I am evidentally more educated than this person? I'm beginning to have a very bad taste from this message board.

It's always the propensity of cult members, even those who believe they've given up the cult, to duke it out with anybody that there is truth or there are good things about cults, especially in the one he/she joined in. The premise of this forum is that religious cult by definitions and by practices is almost without a doubt destructive and has no place in a free and modern society. If you have left the cult and truly believe you are freed, maybe you are not. Maybe socially you think you are beyond the influence of the guru, and is 100% in command of your reasoning; but psychologically, in the back of your mind, the guru lingers on and still is the puppetmaster of your life. Seek help.

Rick Ross is knowledgeable in various schools of thought of religious cults and is guided by facts. I will trust his opinion, rather than to listen to all the endless ramblings of cult members (or ex-members) about perspectives and sentiments in cultic beliefs.

ohgreatfoot, your handle alone is a red flag.

Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: October 29, 2015 01:24AM

ohgreatfoot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else here have the experience of getting
> dissed, labelled and discredited with a moderator
> simply for having a different point of view?
> Simply for having a different perspective? And
> then "schooled", although I am evidentally more
> educated than this person? I'm beginning to have a
> very bad taste from this message board.

(Raises hand)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.