Byron Katie (the Work) and Igor Ledochowski conversational hypnosis
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: July 26, 2009 12:36AM

By the way, it does appear that most of the material of "Igor Ledochowski" and everyone else in that field is up on the torrent networks.

But just to put another serious WARNING about any material along these lines. Never take any of it at FACE VALUE. They are experts in misdirection.
If they say, look at the moon in the sky, look elsewhere.

Its like a magician, they also deliberately misdirect the audiences attention away from where the trick is happening, so it looks like "magic". Same thing.
So beware of all the material in this area.

One can search Google for the word "torrent" plus the name of any person in that field.

Torrent "Igor Ledochowski"

and there are many links out there with all sorts of material grouped together.

NLP Hypnosis Influence Persuasion patterns [www.torrentz.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Byron Katie (the Work) and Eckhart Tolle Legit??
Posted by: Meadow ()
Date: July 26, 2009 05:53PM

I looked at the Torrentz site that TAC posted. I agree, the Igor Ledochowski site contains very dangerous stuff. It seems he is a master of marketing (very aggressively) and that he has cornered the market when it comes to hypnosis (All roads lead to Igor [wats-on.net]).

BTW the torrentz site has a comment at the bottom saying that it is not their fault if your monitor blows up when you download, so I would think twice if anyone out there is tempted to download any of this material.

It all comes down to hypnosis. Some do it through studies in order to become an expert at manipulation, but I am also sure that some are natural born talents.

And in the end it comes down to control and power.

Conversational hypnosis is mainly done through the tonality of voice, hand gestures and imbedded commands. It is uncanny how this fits whatever it is that Byron Katie does to her audiences. It can be seen clearly when looking at the YouTube clips and I could hear it clearly when listening to that teleconference call.

It is so transparant, yet very powerful. Someone will ask her a question. First she will respond with "Oh I love that you would ask this, you have such a Worked mind" and then she will start rambling, completely not answering the question at all but making a detour to what she wants to say. At the end she will say something like (and this is where she really goes into using the tonation technique), "Did I answer your question my precious?", did this help?" and invariably the answer will be, "Oh yes Katie, thank you so much".

It is like TAC remarked that on the Igor site, they are doing to you whatever it is they promise you will learn. BK teaches you to control your negative emotions and in the process she gains control over you. One of her favorite phrases is: "Just follow the simple directions". And what she basically tells you here is, don't think, just do as I say.

And in that respect, her set up is brilliant. She says that fundamentally no thought is true and each thought can be questioned and turned around, so whatever doubts you may have about her, whatever criticisms you could fire at her, need to be questioned and turned around. So she uses the work as a bullet-proof vest. Through her hypnosis techniques she gets away with anything and through the work nobody can touch her. WOW.

Date: July 26, 2009 06:03PM

Quote from A cry in the desert:

Byron is the son of God. She is someone who realized the truth of Jesus' sayings. She realized the oneness of all creation, her oneness with creation, her oneness with her brother—that insight is so extraordinary. And of course, Christ had it, but when you feel it, the freedom is incredible, and the connectedness –oh! In fact, I don't know why I don't feel it everyday like I did. There's nothing like it.

How can anyone with a sane mind and the tiniest shred of self respect allow such statements about themselves to be published?

I rest my case.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 26, 2009 09:40PM

BK cannot compare herself with Jesus Christ.

Christ did not boot disciples from his inner circle.

Nor did he work in real estate. He may have built houses, but sure didnt sell 'em.

Two...the biggest difference of all was, Christ was the one who was abandoned and betrayed by his inner circle. His own accountant sold him to the authorities.

If Christ had been anything like today's human potential entrepreneurs, he'd have made all the folks sign release of liablity forms.

And if Christ had been anything like todays human potential entrepreneurs, he'd have found a way to run off to a fancy resort on one of the Greek Islands, while persuading his beloved disciple to take the rap by being arrested and tortured in place of the Indispensible Leader who had to be protected at all costs.

I still think it would be a laugh riot if we could find a copy of one of Jesus of Nazareth's release-of-liablity-forms amongst the remaining Oxyrhynchus or Essene papyri that have not yet been translated.

Also too, according to the canonical narratives, Jesus Christ reportedly did very little teaching in controlled environments, such as hotel rooms, and he did not seem to arrange to have only a malleable and believing audience.

If you read the Gospel accounts Jesus, unlike BK, very often had skeptics and hecklers
in his audience. He had arguments with them, but---he did not arrange for disciples who were bullies to kick the skeptics out.

Jesus had zero way to pre-select an audience and then bin them up in a hotel suite for consecutive days at a time.

Jesus was the one who was left alone to face the authorities. And, he did not have an attorney at his side to help him. In that vital respect, he's totally different from today's for profit human potential entrepreneurs.

Christ took the consequences by himself, and in person. And he did this after being deserted by his entourage.

The HP entrepreneurs do all they can to get their entourages to shield them from the consequences. They live in fancy apartments and houses where one has to know the code before being buzzed in by the gatekeeper.

Christ never had a home, let alone a home with a gate and coded doorbell out front.

(the Work) Byron Katie & Janaki http://janakisstory.wordpress.com
Date: July 27, 2009 08:29AM

There appears to be a new update to the Janaki blog?
[janakisstory.wordpress.com]
There is a transcript posted of a recent teleconference with Byron Katie?
If you want to read the words of a skilled master manipulator, read that transcript.

Notice how Byron Katie does not sound so "crazy" when she is trying to send a message internally?
She is very clear, no confusion tactics this time.

But notice how Byron Katie says everything in an indirect passive-aggressive manner.
For example, she says that if a Facilitator says anything negative about The Work, she will pull your profile. And also, if you listed your profile on a website she doesn't like, she will pull your profile.
She says variations of the phrase..."pull their profile" several times.
She sends the message, over and over, so people "get it".

Byron Katie is not so sweet-sounding there. She is saying she will revoke the Facilitator referrals, if you say anything "negative" about The Work, or associate with anyone who does.

Then you have the classic Byron Katie...first she "labels" her critics as being "wacky". Then she pulls out the Turnaround...
QUOTE: "My responsibility is to support facilitators to shift people’s negative concepts in the world. Because negative concepts are violent and this is about peace."

The incredible cynical manipulation in that phrase is stunning. She has just threatened people's livelihoods and income, by saying if you say anything critical about The Work, she will cut you out, kick you out, and take down your profile from her referral list. Talk about being "violent".
Its not just cutting off your career, its kicking you out socially from the BK group, and kicking people out of their social group, their cultic-group, is the worst threat for those who are inside the group.
She has given out passive-aggressive orders, that if you say anything about her or The Work, she will PULL you down, and kick you to the curb.
That's peace? No, of course not, that is Power and control.

She also gives a clear threat to anyone who posts their profile on a website she does not like...take the profile down, or she will kick you out.
The way the Facilitator system is set-up, Byron Katie has 100% control of everything. She can kick anyone out at anytime she feels like, for any reason. That is how its set up.

Byron Katie also misrepresents what was said on the blog in question.
QUOTE: "“One woman even says, she goes at great length to talk about how The Work doesn’t work and then she sells it on her website without calling it The Work."
See the manipulation? First off, Byron Katie always says The Work is "free", which she contradicts. And the blog in question NEVER SAID what she is saying it said. It actually said almost the opposite.
So she is just twisting the concepts.

Byron Katie then misrepresents what was said on the blog in question again.
That person never said they were better, or The One, or had more experience. She just made that up.
She must think people haven't read the blog for themselves, and will just internalize her distortion of it? Not a smart move, as her distortions are so obvious.

But this is the real Byron Katie, not the Love-Bombing BK, but the master manipulator and social power player.
Her message is crystal clear.
If you do not do exactly what she says, she will PULL YOU DOWN. Think of that symbolism, and how she uses those words. Its a threat, and not an idle one.
If any of her Facilitators does not do exactly what she wants, she will pull them down, and they are finished in The Work, and will be ostracized by the group. She is exerting control of her core group, by trying to make this person an example.
That is a very powerful tactic for those in the group, cut off their income, and cut off their social group.

She obviously relishes that level of total power and control over her own people. They have to live on pins and needles and eggshells, as if they displease Byron Katie, and do anything she does not like, she will PULL THEM DOWN, and kick them out, and kick them to the curb.
That ain't peace or freedom, its the exact opposite.

That is her having total power and total control of those in her inner circle.

Re: Byron Katie (the Work) "Byron is the son of God"
Date: July 27, 2009 08:48AM

Not only did Byron Katie allow those statements to be published, she published them herself!
A Cry in the Desert: The Awakening of Byron Katie (Paperback) Publisher: The Work Foundation Inc. (1996)
That was an early attempt at self-marketing, by self-publishing an "autobiography" of her STORY, written by someone she recruited herself.

She recruited Christin Lore Weber to write A Cry In The Desert. She targeted and picked her as she was a Christian mystic and former nun, who wrote a book called WomanChrist in 1987, and its childsplay for "Byron" to get someone who is already primed for a WomanChrist, to then project that onto her. This thread described how she did it, and one can see some of the techniques used by "Byron" to recruit Christin Lore Weber in the book.
Its the same as targeting people who were followers of other Guru's. She just elicits how that former Guru is represented in the person's mind, and then TRANSFERS it to herself. Same trick as with the wedding rings. Transference.

Byron Katie picked Weber to write the book, and she mentions in the book several times, that Byron Katie reviewed every single word and sentence in that book many times. So BK controlled the entire book, of course. BK sent all the people who were interviewed.
[forum.culteducation.com]
Notice it is identical to the current pattern of getting OTHERS to say what she wants them to say about her.

Also notice, that Christin Lore Weber appears to have not said ONE-WORD about Byron Katie since?
What happened?

Meadow

Byron is the son of God. She is someone who realized the truth of Jesus' sayings. She realized the oneness of all creation, her oneness with creation, her oneness with her brother—that insight is so extraordinary. And of course, Christ had it, but when you feel it, the freedom is incredible, and the connectedness –oh! In fact, I don't know why I don't feel it everyday like I did. There's nothing like it.

How can anyone with a sane mind and the tiniest shred of self respect allow such statements about themselves to be published?

I rest my case.

Re: Byron Katie (the Work) "Byron is the son of God"
Date: July 27, 2009 08:59PM

The Anticult

Also notice, that Christin Lore Weber appears to have not said ONE-WORD about Byron Katie since?
What happened?

Meadow

I rest my case.

A birdie once told me that BK and Christin Lore Weber had a fight over copyright and are no longer on speaking terms.

Byron Katie (the Work), How to make people think you're a Divine Being
Date: July 28, 2009 12:01AM

Meadow
A birdie once told me that BK and Christin Lore Weber had a fight over copyright and are no longer on speaking terms.

Yes, something like that would have had to happen. Christin wrote the book, but "Byron" published it with The Work Foundation Inc.
And since Byron Katie appears to have also edited every word of the book, then who controls the rights? (guess who?)
They then got back all the copies of the book they could, and disappeared the book in the shredder.

Its all very Orwellian. You have a book making very extreme and outrageous claims about a person being the 2nd-Coming, yet the book gets taken back, suppressed, shredded and is never mentioned again?
Was the 2nd-Coming cancelled? That is more than bizarre, and more than very suspicious.

Its not healthy when everything gets swept under the rug and is covered in secrecy.
Its not healthy to make everything "mystical" and to cover-up and not talk about the various business arrangements and wheeling and dealing.

Christin Lore Weber appears to be a christian mystic, and someone with that type of active inner-imaginal-spiritual world, are the very people that Byron Katie targets, especially for one of her special projects, like that book, A Cry In The Desert. It would not be surprising to find that Christin was TARGETED for her writing skills, and then recruited, using the exact same patterns described by others.

And if it turned out that Christin Lore Weber figured out a few years after she wrote the book, after she woke-up from the Byron Katie dreamland-trance, that Byron Katie was not what she claimed in the book, why not say that?
If things were said in the book that are not accurate, or are false, then why not correct them?
If she regrets writing all of that "Byron is the Son of God" stuff, then why not say so?

Many people say and write things they regret, when they are in the thralls of a Guru-worship.
That is why people who are deeply into things like mystical christianity, have to be very careful.

As any expert in persuasion can EASILY activate those mystical experiences in the person, and then simply transfer them to herself. It is not hard to do at all.

HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A DIVINE BEING, without asking them, or them even knowing it:

1) All they do is use various questions in discussion to elicit the specific way the "mystical" experience is wired up in the person's mind.
2) Then they Trigger that experience over and over in their presence.
3) Then they TRANSFER those feelings and experiences to themselves in an indirect way, making the person think it happened naturally, using the various subtle persuasion techniques.
Next thing you know, the person has transfered their mystical-spiritual feelings to them.

That is not theory, that is a fact.
There are actual LGAT seminar leaders who do this very technique all the time.
On stage, they talk about Jesus, Buddha, and anyone else like that, using Open Loops, for a long time at the seminar to TRIGGER those states in people with those spiritual beliefs. And they get people to imagine that Christ is on the stage, or even sitting in a specific chair on the stage. They do it with certain hand movements.
This can go in indirectly for hours, and even for days on end.

Then, at a specific moment near the end of the seminar, they tie all those lose ends together, and in ONE MOMENT, they will build it all up, and then SIT into that SAME CHAIR, fire off their various Triggers they have been building up, close the Open Loops, and then watch as the spiritual associations people have for Christ/Buddha are TRANSFERED to the LGAT leader, in THAT MOMENT.

That is a fact.
You can see it happen with your own eyes. You can watch the peoples faces as it happens.
Its done with very carefully planned techniques that go on for days at a time.

Next thing you know, people are STARY-EYED gazing up at the LGAT Guru, like she is a cross between Jesus-Buddha and Elvis. (they also transfer the associations for famous celebrities too).
Again, that is a fact of reality, not a theory.

So people with mystical tendencies, better watch out. Those who do this, have it down to a technical science.

Re: Byron Katie (the Work), novel idea for Christin Lore Weber?
Date: July 28, 2009 12:20AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 12:32AM by The Anticult.

Re: Byron Katie (the Work), novel idea for Christin Lore Weber?
Date: July 28, 2009 12:30AM

Christin Lore Weber could write a fascinating "novel".
[forum.culteducation.com]
For example, she wrote a book called Altar Music, about the dark side of a nunnery...you know, all the secret stuff they try to hide, like the sex, and the abuse.
Former nun Weber takes a probing and surprisingly dark look at convent life in this evocative debut, which explores congruences and conflicts between sensuality, music and Catholicism for three generations of Midwestern women. ...Elise, a piano prodigy, responds to her mother's coldness and her father's grief by taking "the fixing of the world upon herself," becoming deeply religious and electing, at 18, to enter a convent. However, Elise finds that life inside the convent is not what she had expected. She falls prey to an older, sexually manipulative nun, who forbids her piano practice and cuts her off from her family.

You don't have to be a shrink to see a pattern in the novel.
Jumping from a sexually manipulative nun, to a psychologically manipulative female Guru?

That is called the Guru-Hop.
And Guru's know how to get people to hop on command.

How about a "novel" about a mystical former nun and writer, who is set-up with a female Guru who is a master manipulator, and is able to use dozens of subtle and powerful mind-washing techniques, to press all of her buttons, and then get her to write a book that she is a divine being, and then kicks her to the curb once she has used her up?

There could also be a part in the novel where a too-trusting christian mystic starts to learn from internet message boards...that there are people in the world who are expert psychological technicians, who know how to take a person's inner mystical experience, and transfer that Projection to themselves, then get the person to work for them for free for years.
Then when it goes sour, the Divine Spiritual Guru's are able to silence everyone with non-disclosure gag-contracts, and take control of their copyrights, and even make the victim blame themselves and feel guilty.

Talk about a novel about a REAL awakening. [forum.culteducation.com]
And of course it doesn't have to be all negative, but instead can show the difference between a healthy personal spirituality, as opposed to the exploitation of those same impulses by expert psychological manipulators.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 12:46AM by The Anticult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.