Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
michael ultra/metafaith
Posted by: joyce1969 ()
Date: November 13, 2010 07:17AM

hello i am new to this forum.My husband and I are from Ohio, but are currently living in Los Angeles---he is studying to be as chef and I drive a school bus. Anyway he has been spending some time with a group of people who are involved with something called meta-faith. here is a link I found to a myspace page.
[www.myspace.com]
there are some videos and a twitter page. It looks like these pages have been inactive for awhile, but here is the problem. My husband has recently drawn some money out of our account and donated it to metafaith. He would probably kill me if he knew i was on this site and he assures me there is no funny business going on but i want to know if anyone on here has any info on this group or its leader. thanks a bunch.
joyce

Options: ReplyQuote
Meta-Faith Michael Ultra, fraud, scam, complaints, cult,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 13, 2010 07:44AM

Before even searching...

Michael Ultra? Anyone with the fake last name "Ultra" is a serious warning sign.
Metafaith? That also sounds creepy, as in NLP they use the word "meta" all the time, and that word Metafaith is meaningless.

There are many links online. Search Google for:

Meta-Faith Michael Ultra.

Yikes, don't want to be alarmist, but even as someone who has seen many things, one's heart will leap into ones throat from their webpage. [www.meta-faith.com]

He admits Meta-Faith is a "cult" and reframes the word.
Michael Ultra hints he has special powers, is selling a process Ultrafication.
They operate in secret, on purpose to create mystery.
Michael Ultra says he used to be an actor. (he still is)
He takes money, not tax-deductible, because the money is going into his pocket.
This is very bad.

What is Michael Ultra real name? Its time to do some research and checking into this person and his new cult.
There are about 50 warning bells all screaming at once with Meta-Faith.

They even WARN you entering their website, that its entertainment (scam loop hole), there will be INJURIES, and there are many programs and affiliates for sale.
Its another money-making scam, dangerous, using spirituality as a fig-leaf.

Michael Ultra is not enlightened, he is just another new Age flim-flam man out to make a million.
His Bio on his website is REVOLTING and disgusting.

He is attempting to pretend his former name doesn't exist.
What was the name? Time to dig that up, and find out why he is running from his previous name...
(hint: aka aka )

The opinions expressed herein are intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for the advice of your professional medical and/or mental health care provider.

By clicking “ENTER”, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to use the content and services provided thereunder at your sole risk and discretion. Furthermore, you assume full responsibility for any and all injuries that might occur in connection with such use, whether physical, mental, or otherwise, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Meta-Faith Community Temple, its web sites, affiliated Membership Programs, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses arising from or relating to your improper use or receipt of said content and services.

Meta-Faith Community Temple

Re: Meta-Faith Michael Ultra, fraud, scam, complaints, cult,
Date: November 13, 2010 07:50AM

It looks pretty small at this point. Searching Google there are only a few references.
Time to find his previous name s and aliases, that will turn up where he came from, and which groups/sects/cults/orgs/scams he was previously running and involved with.

Search Google for keywords:

meta-faith "michael ultra"

Re: michael ultra/metafaith
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 13, 2010 07:56AM

It's a hoax. It's not serious! The people in the videos are all actors.

Meta-Faith Michael Ultra, fraud, scam, complaints, cult,
Date: November 13, 2010 08:02AM

The online Michael Ultra scam looks dead. Its disturbing they are able to collect money in person.

MichaelUltra [twitter.com]

* Name Michael Ultra
* Location Los Angeles
* Bio Cult Leader

"is starting a new religion." 6:06 AM Apr 22nd, 2009 via web

Re: Meta-Faith Michael Ultra, fraud, scam, complaints, cult,
Date: November 13, 2010 12:09PM

Well ok, now i suspected that there was something fishy. My husband said that they no longer use the internet to spread their message because "it is a tool of mainstream enslavement" He saw a flyer for a meetup in the laundrymat. He said that the meeting looked interesting and that he wanted to check it out. He has been to 3 meetings that I know of but i suspect there have been more. For my part I like to keep an open mind on things and i want to be supportive of my partner's searching but when i noticed the money missing i became concerned. He said the meetings are free and that the donation was never asked for. He is wanting to go to some weekend thing they are holding in Death Valley---i just don't like the sound of it. I appreciate the feedback here though.
joyce

michael ultra meta-faith James Arthur Ray, Death Valley weekend
Date: November 14, 2010 06:41AM

How much money was "donated"?
Was it a cash payment, or directly deposited into someone's bank account?

Many sects don't directly ask for money, but they are able to work it in.
Their website asks for cash donations directly. [www.meta-faith.com]

A weekend in Death Valley? Sounds like James Arthur Ray and his sweatlodge. [forum.culteducation.com]

The main website does not seem like a hoax.

Re: michael ultra meta-faith James Arthur Ray, Death Valley weekend
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:01AM

The Anticult
The main website does not seem like a hoax.

It is an excellent pastiche of a cult, a bit like a 21st Century, pared-down Frederick Lenz type cult.

Very well done, congratulations to all concerned.

Re: michael ultra meta-faith James Arthur Ray, Death Valley weekend
Date: November 14, 2010 07:25AM

I haven't watch the videos, can only comment on that website.

Re: michael ultra/metafaith
Date: November 15, 2010 12:14PM

My husband has told me that unless i attend a meeting, he will not discuss the goings on, so i don't know if it was cash or who the donation was given to. I do know that a little over $300 was withdrawn but i am not sure how much was given. When i asked him about it originally (when i noticed it withdrawn) he just said it was to help spread awareness and that it would come back to him. With our move out here and all it was tenuous between us, and now with this it is strained. He tells me that Michael Ultra can mend things between us, but I really don't want to go.We are on a budget as well and right now it's the money that bothers me. Maybe i am just being small minded though. Thanks again

Joyce

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.