kids not likely to leave the flock
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 08, 2010 02:05AM

just-googling
Yes, that's for sure ... Butler did micro-manage his top followers' lives ... especially the politicians. He probably told Tulsi to join the army and go to Iraq to obtain political favors.

Regarding the aforementioned sex scandal ~ that was Siddha's style, though, wasn't it? Trying to destroy someone or bring someone down because of their sexual urges. Making people feel guilty. Of course the public did not fall for this ploy ~ they are in a different reality from Siddha's reality. And even Krishna himself supposedly had sixteen thousand wives and had ten children with every one of them! But if a mere mortal has some uncontrollable sexual urges ... it's hell-fire! Totally blown out of proportion...

Ya. And people wonder why former followers who know how far Butler has meddled into politics are fearful of coming forward! And the Cec Heftel and Inoyue smear campaigns are the ones that are known! Not only does Butler not care if he destroys the lives and reputations of his so-called enemies --- he also does not care about his followers lives. For someone who is supposedly focused on g0d instead of sex, it seems as if Butler is obsessed with other people's sex lives.

Truly, is the SIF Next Generation buying into all this crap!? Are they really so well educated with the internet and sophisticated to see through the charade?! I don't see it. I see that it would be far more difficult for someone raised in this cult (without proper outside help/support) to break the shackles . They may have access to information, but they are trained from birth to filter out every idea that contradicts the gordian knot logic of the cult. Good luck kiddies!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kids not likely to leave the flock
Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 18, 2010 06:48AM

thanks for this post. i have some thoughts about this topic and will write more. i'm interested in cults and how to get people freed ffrom the bonagage.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.