Marijuana Makes You Violent is a cult that promotes violence and torture on anyone who uses Cannabis
Posted by: Mr_Alex ()
Date: June 19, 2015 10:12AM

I just wanted to inform the people who run this board that Marijuana Makes You Violent or in short MMYV is a cult that promotes violence and torture on anyone who uses Cannabis and other stuff, I have heard from a few of my mates who live in Colorado that there are supporters who wear their T-shirts and usually get a kick of beating up anyone who uses Cannabis. The group leaders are in fact Pete Miller, Kyle Stevens and Josh Freeman and I will put a link to at least another few individuals who are in fact advocating violence on people who use Cannabis

Their website:
[www.mmyvofficial.org]

Their facebook page:
[www.facebook.com]

Their leadership

Pete Miller
[www.facebook.com]

Kyle Stevens
[www.facebook.com]

Josh Freeman

A few of their individuals or members who have been caught advocating violence:

Wesley Modderkolk
[www.facebook.com]

Michael Joseph Ratcliffe (the actual cult leader of MMYV)
[www.facebook.com]

Paul Cleary
[www.facebook.com]

They do use the same propaganda method as Straight Inc as well and they do advocate a repeat of the horrors that happened at Straight Inc

Re: Marijuana Makes You Violent is a cult that promotes violence and torture on anyone who uses Cannabis
Date: November 28, 2016 12:31AM

This is almost funny. I'm a 'cult leader'.

Re: Marijuana Makes You Violent is a cult that promotes violence and torture on anyone who uses Cannabis
Date: June 24, 2019 04:39AM

Thankfully, MMYV was able to totally eradicate weedpot from the Earth. Since our mission was successful, Marijuana MAKES You Violent has since closed permanently.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.