Master's Commisson
Posted by: glasstexan ()
Date: July 13, 2006 10:13AM

Has anyone had a bad experience with the Master's Commission program(s)? It is generally based out of Assembly of God churches. I believe the "main" group is in Phoenix.
If led by the wrong sort, this group can be very dangerous. I had an awful experience and have heard others have as well.
The group I once attended was removed from the church after a change of pastors. The leader of the Master's Commission left the state and many of the MC students--and even some of the church!--left with him. He is still running a MC group.
If anyone reading this went through something similar (in an MC group), I would appreciate hearing about it.
Once again, I don't believe all MC groups are bad--but the wrong leader can do serious damage.
Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master's Commisson
Posted by: lovelygirl ()
Date: August 28, 2010 11:48PM

Hi Glasstexan,
I had a similar experience as you did. I attended Master's Commission in Phoenix (now Master's Commission USA) in 1998-99 as a first year student. I then attended Master's Commission in Austin, TX, which has now moved and become Master's Commission 3D in Lafayette, LA. You're not alone. In fact, I started a blog on the subject of my life in this cult and dozens and dozens of people have spoken up and given comments or statements about their experiences there. It can be found at www.mycultlife.com. Please message me privately so we can talk.
Lovelygirl

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.