Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 21, 2006 07:22PM

News reports about sexual abuse and Dyer's prosecution are not "spin."

Dyer is being prosecuted for very serious crimes regarding the sexual abuse of a minor child.

His military record is likewise not "spin" and is now archived within the database.

Options: ReplyQuote
ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: scribble ()
Date: June 25, 2006 07:20PM

Ken Dyers' trial is certainly not spin, he has been accused of something quite abhorrent. Should he be found guilty he will quite rightly be put away for the rest of his days.
His military service record is clearly an indication of a troubled early life, and an indication of how he has reinvented himself. It is of value to those interested in Kenja, and useful that you have submitted it to the public record on this site.
I have never disputed that dyers is on trial, nor have I disputed the validity of the Dyers military papers on display here.

All I have ever asked is for persons who have been involved with Kenja to come forward on this site and present their experiences (good or bad) for the information of others.

Should any reader have had an experience of this group, I ask them to please present their testimony here should they be so inclined.
I am most interested to hear it, i'm sure many other Australians are too.

Please talk to us all.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: June 25, 2006 08:04PM

Scibble:

Based upon your earlier comments it appears that you have some connection to the group.

Yes, I have become aware of these charges Ken Dyers faces, however these have been dismissed by Kenja members I have spoken to as false. Apparently some former members are out to destroy the group with bogus allegations.

I was wondering if any former members frequented this site who have first hand experience as to why this group is bad news.

I have witnessed nothing sinister so far.

It did seem that you were defending Kenja.

ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: mikexyz ()
Date: July 18, 2006 05:53PM

According to this story, Dyers was to face trial on June 6, 2006.
Does anyone know the outcome?

Thanks in advance. (Story is AAP via News.com.au)
===========================

Cult leader, 84, to be tried on sex charges

May 26, 2006

AN 84-year-old cult leader charged with 22 child sex offences has been committed to stand trial.
Kenneth Emmanuel Dyers, co-founder of the so-called spiritual healing group Kenja, was arrested in October last year at his home in Bundeena, in Sydney's south, over the alleged assaults of two 12-year-old girls.

The World War II veteran faces 17 aggravated indecent assault charges and one count of aggravated sexual assault in relation to the first girl.

He also faces four aggravated indecent assault charges in relation to the other girl.

The offences are alleged to have occurred at Kenja's offices in Sydney's Surry Hills between December 2001 and July 2002.

Following committal proceedings in Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court, Magistrate Jacqueline Maree Trad today decided he should stand trial on all 22 charges.

A NSW District Court trial has been set down for June 9.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: July 19, 2006 07:51PM

According to a reliable source Dyers has failed to appear at both dates set for his arraignment, so his trial date has yet to be set.

A new arraignment date has been set for the end of July.

This is because Dyer claims that he is sick. He was admitted to a hospital.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: July 29, 2006 07:40AM

Thanks, rrmoderator.
If more info comes to hand, I hope you can see your way clear to post it.
Thanks again.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: February 07, 2007 10:04AM

Just found these two articles

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: February 07, 2007 09:46PM

mikexyz:

Please don't post links to the Web site of Anton Hein here.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Articles regarding Kenja Communications are archived within this section.

Also see www.cultnews.net

You can post breaking news links there.

Hein is a registered sex offender and wanted fugitive that violated his parole in the US.

See [www.culteducation.com]

I would rather not have any links to his Web site from here other than the two on the subsection page devoted to his "Apologetics Index" linked above.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: February 08, 2007 11:17AM

O.K., Thanks for the advice and information.

Should I post actual published articles next time (assuming there are no existing links)?

Cheers

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: February 08, 2007 09:23PM

You may post links to news articles here at the message board and/or to breaking news stories at www.cultnews.net

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.