Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: mikexyz ()
Date: December 05, 2005 09:53AM

Does anyone know the latest news about the Ken Dyers court case?
I heard he was bailed in October 05, but couldn't find the actual trial date anywhere.

Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 05, 2005 08:35PM

See [www.culteducation.com]

That's the most recent information available on this site.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: December 06, 2005 03:08PM

Thanks for the link. I have checked all the articles there, but there is no mention of a trial date in any of them, a bit odd.
I am hoping someone who knows the trial date may see this message and advise.
It would be unfortunate if the only public at the trial were Kenja 'Klowns', and there were no members of bereaved families.

Thanks

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: December 06, 2005 07:42PM

Watch for the press report of the trial. Thre will certainly be some news stories about it.

You can share breaking news stories by posting links at www.cultnews.net

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: December 13, 2005 07:55PM

Thanks.

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: December 26, 2005 09:04AM

Ken Dyers of the Kenja Cult will face court in Sydney on January 19 2006 for the alleged aggravated sexual and indecent assault of two 12-year-old girls..

[www.news.com.au]

ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: squashiej ()
Date: February 12, 2006 08:44AM

I went along to one of the seminars hosted by Ken Dyers. I was invited numerous times by a lady who would come around selling flowers at my work place. She invited me so many times, and everytime I made an excuse. In the end I decided to go just to stop her asking.

I went along and it had a strange vibe about it. My friend and I arrived just before it began. We had been shopping at the markets so didn't really go home to change. We arrived and were greeted at the door by suit clad/fancy dressed people with big smiles!

The seminar content was nothing I hadn't heard before and seemed more to me like a rambling of personal beliefs of Ken Dyers and stuff he had thought about or come up with and was passing off as fact.

The members of Kenja are very loyal to Ken Dyers and very secretive. They seem to draw people in through a sporting mates club & a theatrical/dancing club.

After the seminar I was invited to attend their Surry Hills office for a free tour. I arrived and had a really uneasy feeling about the place. We went on a tour and the lady I knew who was meant to be takin me was "caught in traffic" so I was taken around by a head trainer.

He told me about "Energy Transfer" and even did a demonstration. I felt very uneasy. Then after all this it got down to the money.

I would have to pay so much a session and he would say when he felt I didn't need sessions anymore. Sounds pretty suss to me. Big money raker.

I left there and never went back....I saw the flower lady again and she was really weird to me. Her eyes were so blank....I was almost blinded by the neon lights flashing "CONTROLLED!!"

ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: scribble ()
Date: June 20, 2006 05:25PM

remarks withdrawn

ken dyers and Kenja
Date: June 20, 2006 08:16PM

Anyone interested in Kenja or Ken Dyer should look through his military record.

See [www.cultnews.com]

Ken Dyers likes to refer to himself as a “war veteran.” On his Web site he states, “I served my country in World War II.”

And at times the media has reported that he is a “WWII veteran.”

But what the purported “cult leader” doesn’t say is that his military service record was far less than distinguished.

Apparently not tested by combat Dyers highest rank was corporal and he was a transport driver. In 1944 after being found “guilty of AWL” (absent without leave) the future founder of Kenja was busted back to private.

Here is a 1941 official photo of Dyers during wartime.

Finally, the Australian Military Forces decided to dump Dyers, stating that the cause was “mental instability.”

Not exactly the type of war record most men would want to brag about or even draw attention to, but maybe Mr. Dyers thought no one would check it out.

Kenneth Dyers went on to become “a highly respected public speaker…presenting national public lectures on increasing personal effectiveness through positive communication.”

Well, that’s what his official Web site claims.

However, to those not so easily swayed by Mr. Dyer’s rhetoric and his self-proclaimed speaker status, the man now charged with sexually abusing children seems to have continued his youthful “mental instability” well into old age.

"scribble" seems to be little more than an apologist. Anyone interested should view his other posts at another thread.

See [board.culteducation.com]

ken dyers and Kenja
Posted by: scribble ()
Date: June 21, 2006 10:20AM

I assure you I am not an 'apologist', I am not on this site to blindly defend Kenja. If Ken Dyers did the things he is accused of then he deserves to go to jail, as I have said before I shall wait for the trial and make my judgement in line with the evidence presented.
Likewise, if Kenja is a destructive cult it deserves to fold.
The purpose of this site is to allow those who have had negative experiences of 'cults' to voice them and thus sound the alarm bell for others.
This is exactly what I am asking former members to do, come here and tell their stories.
I am not an apologist, I am here for facts.
This site is extremely important as it allows first hand testimony to be shared without spin, sensationalism or censorship.
So lets hear it.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.