Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New book by Rick Ross "Cults Inside Out"
Date: June 13, 2018 06:05AM

I have friends jn the 7th day adventist cult
Does this book help cover how to help them out ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 30, 2018 09:48AM

I just got my copy today I seen miller is in there too Great job Rick and easy to read too thanks .

Posted by: Maude Murray ()
Date: July 18, 2018 09:15AM

I was the third of four wives of a Sufi shaykh, named Frithjof Schuon - for twenty years. I didn't realize anything was seriously wrong for twenty more years. I've prepared a site:
frithjofschuon.wordpress.com
That is a refutation, written ffom within orthodox Islam and authentic, traditional Sufism. Although the Summary First, which is really an introduction, will be difficult for non-Muslims to understand, the following document, a letter to my hypothetical children, is the story of my life from the day I met a great Persian philosopher, at Harvard University, on my first day of classes. I think some of you would love that story.
Now I'm new here today, and this forum is pretty technical for me (I'm 79 now; but was 17 when my journey began) so be patient please; and instructions and advice will be appreciated.
Maude Murray (Facebook Amineli Xa, Twitter Amineli Xa and email: murraymaude57@gmail.com...Goodbye for now, and I'm pleased to have discovered you!

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: March 11, 2019 06:26AM

I think that Rick's book is very helpful to those seeking to understand more about different cultic groups. I especially liked how he organized it - chapter on the cultic group followed by chapter on intervention method/techniques.

Posted by: ladyhawk0515 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 03:51AM

I just found this web site...and joined immediately.I was Wade Demers' first wife.
I was informed by one of 'our' children that he had died last Friday...so I was looking him up and came across this web site. Married right out of college for some seventeen years and three children. I was 'with him' before he became a nutcase! I have a manuscript of ours years together...the kaous and the 'behind-closed-doors' scenes. Now that I know that he's in hell and he can't threaten me any more, I think I'LL move forward with it. I plan on getting Rick Ross' book...

Posted by: honeybear ()
Date: July 25, 2019 08:33AM

Good day to you Madam:

Yes, there are two more books I can recommend which I found particularly helpful:

Combating Cult Mind Control and Freedom of Mind. These two books are authored by Steven Hassan who was involved in a cult called the "moonies" for a good bit of his life. He writes his books from a first hand experience.

I also have to say that Rick Ross' book was also very helpful. Reading all three will definitely give you the information you are looking for. It might put you into information over load in all seriousness.

I would say that it also depends on what kind of information you are looking for. "doomed" mind set might want to consider professional help? I don't know. Just a suggestion.

Toodles!

honeybear

Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: September 20, 2019 12:09AM

Just ordered Rick's book, and I also ordered Cults in our Midst by M. Singer.

Information is power.

Posted by: Mah ()
Date: January 25, 2020 05:56AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

[guruphiliac.blogspot.com]

** DEAR Rich Ross, I highly admire you for your daring revealing and exposing this Charletan Tilak Senarth Fernando [www.tilaktaranga.com] (born in Sri Lanka, India on 10/30/1943), Tilak Brennan or many other names he goes by. Currently he does resides in LasVegas. Everything you wrote about him person is true. I know this person from many many years doing all these corruptions, as a CON ARTIST molesting and doing sexual abuse to so many vulnerable young girls, women, even and boys, with his tricks and he tricks them to have has sex with them claiming that he opens the path to enlightenment when they have sex with him! I was the witness of many innocent girls in his house who he had sex with them and they were at his service to do anything he wanted them to do for him at all time! They even believe him and are brainwashed by his tricks and taking advantage of their vulnerabilities. He is a predator going after vulnerable, young, fragile, innocent naive victims who can not do anything even when they realize that! He owns many many properties in Las Vegas, New york, New jersey,... He used to do his Frauds in New york which he was caught by the authorities so he moved to Las Vegas inorder to be able to continue to do his Frauds with his managers BARBARA MILLER, JOANNE E SIMMONS, ETC... who were his FRAUD partners making a lot of fortune from innocent people for a long time and still continuing with all the corruptions. TILAK is a CON ARTIST, miserable old ugly man who limps, he had polio when he was in India and has problem with his breath and he has to plug himself to the Oxygen container every night and to get energy through sex from young innocent women. He call himself as a guru or a spiritual healer. But he is Nothing more than a CHARLETAN (TILAK BRENNAN or TILAK FERNANDO, Tilak Senarth Fernando TILAK and people working with him belong into JAIL, NOT TO MOLEST or take advantage of Naive young innocents! [www.tilaktaranga.com]. ALERT ALERT ALERT! CAUTION. TILAK IS A RED FLAG .

Posted by: succedict ()
Date: April 17, 2020 11:21PM

"CULTS INSIDE and OUT" a fantastic read... thank you.
See: Sadhguru Quotes
i'm sure, you will need this type of information in life more and more.

Posted by: allan ()
Date: June 06, 2023 03:16PM

Are you familiar with Blueflame47? If so, tell me all that you know about it.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.