Yahweh
Posted by: dallaspiuspi ()
Date: September 12, 2003 07:16AM

I am trying to find people who have a working knowledge of the house of Yahweh operating out of Abilene, TX under a man that I believe is called Yisreal Hawkins or something of the sort. I had a family member who was involved and it has been very destructive to our family. I will have access to a great deal of information about this group soon and would like to make contact with anyone who has been touched by this group. I am a private investigator in Texas and my experience with this has encouraged me to educate myself in the area of cults and use my professional skills to help others with the problem of helping their loved ones. I am also interested in making contact with any investigators in Texas who have involved themselves in this kind of work. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yahweh
Posted by: gn8435 ()
Date: October 21, 2007 09:46AM

I might could help you!

Posted by: Exposer ()
Date: November 05, 2007 02:45PM

Here is the Abilene Reporter News and comments people have made about Yedidiyah Hawkins for the alleged sexual assault of his 14-year-old stepdaughter.

Come and post there if you know anything at all that may help bring the children out of the House of Yahweh aka House of Hawkins (HOH).

[www.reporternews.com]

Posted by: dhulettmish ()
Date: December 24, 2009 10:29PM

I need help. My daughter who is 18 took off and moved into the House of Yahweh this week. I am a basket case as I cannot contact her and she has left without any communication. Can anyone help me with information on this cult? Do I contact the Police? Where do I go for help?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 24, 2009 10:42PM

dhulettmish:

If you daughter is an adult there is nothing the police can do.

There is no law against "brainwashing" and her affiliation with the group is protected as "freedom of religion."

See [www.culteducation.com]

This page outlines helpful responses.

Also see [www.culteducation.com]

This is the House of Yahweh subsection within the archives.

I am sorry to learn of your family situation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.