Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Vision Life Ministry - a cult?
Posted by: AtLastImFree ()
Date: August 18, 2014 10:47PM

Im am integrating a few coping strategies into my life. Communicating with my family and others outside of that group is helping also. I did that stuff for way too long. Being a Christian and being confused by thinking I have anti-christ has troubled my mind at times. This whole experience has actually brought me closer to my parents. I no longer accept that I am cursed because of my dad. I dont think I need any kind of intervention. Its just going to take some time. I have a good counselor near here that is willing to talk with me without making an appointment. So that is good also. I really wish I could have known all this information before I got so involved in that group. I need to take the next step. And I need to find a new hobby or something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 19, 2014 06:30AM

The destructive nature of dealing with the deceived fanatic. I have experienced it myself. Deliverance Ministries in general are going out on a limb. Straying from the churches and 'thinking' they have some kind of secret knowledge and/or abilities that are exclusive to their specific group. Its really idiotic if you stand back and look at it. Its really like a cult. Separated from the rest and having the only 'truth'. That is just plain silly as hell once you break free and analyze whats going on. I am getting better with each passing day. Its hard to 'un-learn' something that was pounded into your mind for over 2 years. But I am getting better. Here is another article that was shared with me. Its a good one.

Rethinking 'Deliverance'

[www.bibleanswerstand.org]

Date: August 20, 2014 03:51AM

The pastor of my church passed away last night. He was a great man. Helpful in the community. And caring for each individual. He will be missed greatly. He helped me so much. He would take time to talk to me in such a respectful and understanding way. The conversations we shared will not be forgotten. He knew what I was going through and he helped me break free. I miss him so much. He helped me tremendously. He just had a way of showing the truth - the biblical truth. He was not judgmental and he didnt do all the curses and spirits stuff. He was and still is a great man of God. He knew that all that stuff was wrong and he knew to tell me to love them anyways. He just knew. I will have a hard time trying to continue without his good council. He is at home with the Lord. And I am still recovering from that nonsense. Please pray for the lost and the deceived. Its what he would want us to do.

Date: August 22, 2014 04:02AM

This is all documented. How my life was re-arraigned by a Recovery/'Deliverance' Ministry. They have money and power. All I have is the truth. This is my testimony of my experience under their teachings. What happens now? Who knows. They have connections in high places. Money plays a big part in it. Money laundering is involved. They have the lack of conscience to destroy anyone who exposes them. I have seen and I know what its all about. This is the 'false teachers' and 'false prophets' mentioned in the Bible. I have been contacted about the safety of my family. I have been warned. Let this be my own personal lighthouse for others. Do NOT get involved with any kind of 'deliverance' ministry or cult.

Date: August 22, 2014 04:52AM

This thread is closed. I have nothing else to say.

Date: December 17, 2014 06:10AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

I have noticed that some of my posts are not available for my friends to find them on Google search, Yahoo etc. Its just another cover-up type thing? The NAR goes to great lengths to shut people up.

Date: December 05, 2015 08:36AM

It has been almost a year since I left The Secret Place and it has probably been the best year of my life. No more do I feel like something is wrong with me. No more do I feel like I need to turn to them for 'deliverance'. There was a lasting impression for a while after I left, but just staying away from them was the beginning of truly feeling better. I spent hundreds of dollars over the period of 3 years and I was trained by the big dogs. Only to find it was all false. I was taught the tactics of church infiltration - to seek out those who are suffering and bring them out and then bring them into the group. I still have regrets about those that I referred. I defected and my life was brought to the edge of ruin. Thats what happens when you leave a cult. Educate yourselves. (www.howcultswork.com) It had taken me quite a bit of time just to come forward and talk about it. It is a spearhead movement based on lying signs and wonders - great miracles and healings happen left and right only to cause collapse into relapse and when that happens - it is always blamed on the individual for not receiving it. That is what they want. There is a great amount of money laundering involved. It is a spearhead movement coming from Dallas all the way to the heart of Springtown. Moving through the Assemblies of God and Hyper-Charismatic Pentecostal circles to PULL people out of our church family and bring them into theirs. I was trained in all their tactics - I know their agenda and all their catch-phrases and tricks. The last thing they will tolerate is a defector and they specialize in ruining the lives of those who leave. Character defamation and image assassination was what they trained me in and asked me to do to those who disagreed and it comes in the form of demonizing the individual and their friends and family until they are isolated. And when I disagreed, that is exactly what happened to me at my place of employment. I was damn near driven crazy by being demonized and convinced to seperate from any outside influence for council. It is like an onion with 'jesus' written all over the skin - once you cut into it it will cause you to have tears and once they get that - they take the place of Christ and wipe the tears away and then they have you hooked like a fish. It is a spearhead movement and as much as I hate to say it - they are taking ground. They are dominionists and their goal is to conquer any and all territory. It comes through the distribution of John Bevere, Henry Malone, Rick Warren, Rick Joyner, Todd Bentley, Francis Fragipane, John Paul Jackson etc. It is the New Apostolic Reformation with the goal of taking control of every church and overthrowing orthodox biblical teachings with dominionism. Peter Wagner is their 'god'. They are the Super Apostles. This festering so-called ministry lives in the very heart of my community and has befriended those who govern this area. There is not a single pastor or elder who is willing to take the risk to expose it. But I do. It is a different gospel that leads to a different jesus. Gnostic in nature and very appealing to the senses. They trained me and I know what their goal is. Absolute Dominion and Control. It is allright to help a person get off the street, it is ok to help a person get off drugs and alcohol, but when your intention is to dominate and control their lives after helping them... well, lets just look at the red words of Jesus...
You know that those who are recognized as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them; and their powerful men exercise authority over them. But this is not how it is among you; instead, whoever wishes to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wishes to be first and most important among you must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.
I stand on the great divide and I see both sides. As a watchman on the wall, I sound the trumpet. If I didnt, then the blood would be on my hands and there are those that hate me because I just know. Jesus is the only way to salvation. Let no man deceive you. False teachers have come. Deceived and deceiving others. God has sent a grand delusion that they would believe a lie. I think I will just stick with Jesus.
Anyway... It has been about a year since I seperated from The Secret Place Ministry in Springtown, Texas and I thank God that I got out of it.

Date: December 21, 2015 07:09AM

I was recently talking with some friends of mine about this whole experience with this group and the nightmares of being demonized and how foolish and stupid it made us feel for falling into this stuff. We are thankful that we got out and as we were talking - I shared my last visit and it was kinda funny. Excuse me if this offends anyone, but the last day I visited The Secret Place Ministry in Springtown, Texas - I did what no Christian wants to admit. I farted during service. A few people giggled. But my oh my did they make such a big deal out of it. You see - in the 'deliverance' circles, anytime a person belches, hiccups, coughs, or farts - they see it as a 'demon' trying to come out. It caused such a huge uproar and I was embarassed (which is also a 'sign' of demon activity) and that was really the last time I went to their services. Thank God I got out and I now attend a church that keeps it in the Bible. I still dont understand how they find people that are so silly that they believe they can be 'demonized' by ordinary bodily functions. By the way - I actually try not to fart in church anymore. It brings back bad memories.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.